Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.

Go down 
+12
Haunted Dream
Lord Volgaris
Mess
Ragz
Baltaas Slaapes
Mystical
Genius Was Revrac
Noxious
Glory Blade
Sacratus
alex
Genesis Assassin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-30

[SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
My account is 27 months old (2438 hours and 19 minutes).
[SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. Gw19011
(hope it works :O)
I own all the campaigns: prophecies, factions, nightfall and eotn.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Clarity Elemental-Elelmental- all campaings.
Clarity Monk-Monk- all campaings.
Genesis Assassin-Assassin- all campaings.
O O O Warrior O O O-Warrior-all campaings.
I Madam Illusion I-Mesmer-I really just need it for Doa so i just went through Nightfall.
God Likes Me-Necromancer-New character, on its way to DoA.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have?
Almost 3/4 of the time im connected to guild wars im with this char, at ToA(uwsc/fowsc) Genesis Assassin - With my assassin i can do every single area of uwsc and fowsc..i can go Perma at VS farm, im a exp. runner. And a experienced DoA friend i have is teaching me how to do DoA areas with my assasin. I can also do Raptor Farms in lees than 2 minutes each.
Clarity Monk- half of the hours ive played with my account ive played with this char. Im a very experienced healer, such as protector; ive got all the elite skills for monk. I can run CoF and other dungeons, thow i must practice a bit until i can run u all, like 6 months since my last runs. With this character ive also done a lot of HA, RA and TA. And i can also go DoA without any problems.
Clarity Elemental- Today eles are not much used, with this char i may be very helpful to many people who are trying to get through any campaigns. And i can also do Raptor Farms really quickly.
O O O Warrior O O O- Unfortunately, this was my first character, nowwa days is used for almost nothing. With this character im think about affording this r6 of tittles(God walking amongst mere mortals).
Finally, my mesmer(I Madam Illusion I) and my necro(God Likes Me)-
This are characters which i mainly use for DoA.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I only got like 10 maxed tittles in all my account.
4 of them with my favorite character, my monk(Clarity Monk).
Screenshot:
[SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. Gw19110
Honestly, im addict to the Zaishen Chest, thow i only got r4, its the tittle for which im most proud of..also for the r10 norn with my warrior, which toke me a very long while to affor it.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, i do use ventrilo when im at HA or when im doing uwsc and fowsc with a guild party. I think playing with ventrilo is very good, it doesnt lag your computer, you dont have to tip in whilst you are playing so that another person knows what do you want, with ventrilo we might save many death and fails.
And yes ive got both, microphone and headset.

6. How did you hear about SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Ive got a friend in the guild, his called Guiltic Fear. He says me that its the best PvE guild his ever playing with. He sayed me you are constantly farming tittles, dungeons, elite missions..and all those things im also interesed in..
Apart from this i know the leader since few months ago. Unfortunately, dont remember what for!^^

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Firstly, i bring to SCAR a new experienced PvE player, with this i mean i will help with uwsc/fowsc runs, ill also help with all the farms(VS,Froggy,Kathandrax,any other dungeons..etc) and events SCAR creates. Ill also be a player which will help to full the groups of people farming tittles. Certainly, my objective with SCAR is to get a PvE pro guild for ever, a guild with which ill be comfortable to play with and and to help to.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Ive been in many guilds, ive been changing guilds as my interests changed. Ill explain my self, for example; when i was very addict to DoA i was at a DoA guild. When i was daily playing uwsc/fowsc is was in one of the best uwsc guilds, everyone there knew all areas, i remember the name of this guild, it was called [NOOO]. We where always under 20 minutes runs.
But now im really interesed in [SCAR] beacause it cover all PvE, and this its what im really interesed on.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Im 18 years old, my hobby is to play tennis and, naturally, guildwars!
The most shocking thing ive never seen in all the hours ive played gw was the double eblade drop the most noob of the group got..it was so irritating; He failed and failed mnts, and we had to use and use BUs, at last we did mnts(inbetween every1, beacuse he afked¬¬), we finished the run and he came back, he open the underworlds chest and..2 E-Blade, and if i dont remember bad, they werent very high req.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Dungeons-Not very exp. with them but i can run Cof with my monk.
Fow- i can go UA, HB or RoJ with my monk. And T1, T2 and MT with my assassin. So i can do every area in Fowsc´s.
Uwsc- I can do every singly area with my assassin(valesin, pits, plains, mnts, chamber, pools and wastes.) All under 11 mins.
DoA-Ive got a monk, a mesmer, a necro and a warrior. And also a Ele, but they are uselees now that cryway is capped :S.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
Im 18 years old, im from Spain and i can play at ever single hour^^, studies are second, gw first Wink!
My timezome is the same as London.

Thanks!

Last edited by Genesis Assassin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Just found a image of my ex. uwsc guild!:D
[SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. Gw12010
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm

looks good
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

lol i know squiffy from that screenie.

App seems good to me - good toons and attitude. Limited in the elite areas that I care about, but you can always learn.

OHX or tryout imo?
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 pm

this app looks great imo has warrior, monk, sin, and working on necro. has a great attitude....

notice that cap is in that old pic xD

i remember NOOO from the good ol days of terras =)
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Yes, i must learn a few little things in some Elite areas, but i learn quickly!Smile
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

ajaja xD, no worries Glory im also exp. in new uwsc/fowsc! Smile
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Pretty well detailed app, very good character base. Even has a warrior that's finished EOTN Razz Seems devoted enough to get whatever skills we need for runs, and probably an easy person to teach.

Plus come on, he's Spanish :D
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

GOGOGOGOGOGO MOAR SPANISH PPL IN GUILDD NAO! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 am

Looks good get him on a tryout+interview.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 am

Looks like a good application, and a nice attitude.

If i see you on at some point and no officers are able to give you a trial,
i'll try set up a Frog run for you.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 pm

yea, nice for me. lets see whats he can doint in game
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

How did the tryout go and whats going on with this app? If he was declined then I would like to send him to Ragz and companies new guild with his friend. As soon as their forum address is established i will let leave it here on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:32 am

not at all Genius, the tryout went good, we started doing the run in 16 mins^^, the 2 level was getting very long, like 13 mins long. But the last run we ended up by doing froggy farms in like 10-9 mins; 2 mins i runned them throught lvl1 and lvl2 like 7-8 mins.
So, the tryout was really good, got the hang of it, d this were my first 10 runs as perma in froggy.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:50 am

Of course, i cant judge myself. Talk to any who runned with me, or to Mystical Valor, he was the one who showed me very good. Ty!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am

lol yeah some outside opinions on trial run results would be helpful
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 am

who went on the trial run with him? gogo update...

Hola, como estas?
<---- Criada en Madrid
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 am

hehe I see a cap planet in that screen shot
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 am

we are 100/100 in SCAR atm. Lawl would be a great choice, we do form everything over alliance chat so you wont be left out of anything.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 am

hmmm i see, Lawl is in ally i guess..?
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:34 am

Was a good trial after we went for a re-team later on. Though as we are 100/100 i'd suggest Lawl.
Positive attitude, i always form with Guildies and Allies so your always welcome for Frog runs daily if you go there Smile
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 am

I was on the trial run along with Mystical. Sorry for the late update but I've been drunk for the past 16 hours :D

He did well and picked it up pretty quick. Admittedly there were some communication problems as things had to be repeated, not sure whether it was due to the language barrier or just stupid vent.

I would like to hear Mystical's opinion but it's /approve for me (if my vote even counts :D).

**beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 am

Was any officer on trial run?
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 am

i might be wrong but i thought he was taken by lawl
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 am

papadia would answer that question, but im not in the guild, dunno exactly whos officer.
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 am

Arda was on that run.

And yeah we had some communication troubles on the way.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 am

Razon wrote:
Arda was on that run.

What kind of troubles? No mic, he couldnt listen to u?
We should get him on second trial run then.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Papadia Gr wrote:
Razon wrote:
Arda was on that run.

He had a mic and speakers.

I think what Razon is saying was that he we told what he would be doing, but seemed to lack being able to listen occasionally, though i expect that is the language barrier.

I'd accept due to the trial, and decline to the language barrier.
So i think a Vent interview would be appropriate and i'd suggest Lollercoasters Smile
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Papadia Gr wrote:
Razon wrote:
Arda was on that run.

Few times he didn't understand what we were saying and when we started he asked us to write the instructions on chat bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.   [SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SCAR] Application, by Genesis Assassin.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next