Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

GedeHamster Monk App

Go down 
+11
shadow
Haunted Dream
Genius Was Revrac
Mystical
skervy
makusa
Sacratus
Lord Volgaris
Gandalf
Ash
mG
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mG
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-22

GedeHamster Monk App Empty
PostSubject: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:15 pm

IGN: GedeHamster Monk

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

Total time: 2,272 hrs 48 mins over 46 months. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have 7 Characters. But i will only Show Those i feel rdy to do elites with.

Elementalist - Finished Everything.
Monk - Finished Everything [Main Character].
Mesmer - Finished Everything BUT Nightfalls.
Warrior - Finished Everything BUT Eotn
Necromancer - Finished Everything

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Well i Have All The skills i Need For allmost any area, and if i need any it wont take long to get it.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I Hate doing titels, i only take those who are needed. i have Lightbringer and Sunspear and most of the Eotn titels are almost r9

The title I am most proud of is: Mighty Hero.

I am currently working on: Elona Vanquisher, Elona Cartography And Kurzick Faction Titel

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes I use Vent and I have a headset that is working. I also use TeamSpeak.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

My Good friend is in this guild [Gandalf Uk / Polgara Nightbane] We have played alot together and we still do.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I Want to Learn how to do the UW/FOWSC and do that alot, or maybe alot of oldscool elites Like Deep and urgoz.

What can I bring? All the experience and knowledge I have w/ dungeons and HM Missions / Vanquishes etc.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I've Been in Danske Krigere [DK] - witch was a Danish People only guild, but we soon invited a exepction [Gandalf] - i was there for maybe 12 - 20 Months - I Left because all the other members were either Inactive or they left for some other reason. Then I Joined " Stop Stealing [agro] - That was the freaking best guild i ever played with, we did some sweet records in Deep and Urgoz and we killed almost every record in any elite. ofc together with Gandalf Razz i were there for like 6-12 months then all members left for wow.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I play drums in a Metal band Www.myspace.com/Lillithdk and i just started working as a Car Mechanics. [Spellig] and i love a good Laugh on vent Razz

i have played alot of gw when it was at its best. i mean without all the nerfing shit. i've played monk almost all the time and i've had fow and tormented shield and all that crazystuff, and then i started playing wow so i salvaged all my amor and gave all my stuff away and then i joing again so im going to get everything again Razz

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

i've done ALOT of The Deep, Urgoz, DOA , and oldschool fow and uw i used my monk and Ele and Nec for most of it.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 17 years old and I am from Denmark . GMT+1.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

well i've heard teams are always looking for good monks Razz haha' im going to do some nice runs and im always friendly and open for new stuff.

BTW - Just call me mG :b
Back to top Go down
Ash
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Ash

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Danish
Gede som i Tumle's ven?
/Danish
Back to top Go down
mG
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Hamster you handsome devil.

I have know hamster a number of years and we still play together a hell of a lot, i can honestly say that he is one of the few people ingame i trust 100%, and is a great friendly player. I feel he would be a great addition to SCAR.

/accept

p.s.
if he tries it on with my latino lovely lisa, i'll chop his balls off Smile

p.p.s
If anyone wants to ask me about feel free
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:35 pm

/accept

I spoke to Gandalf at length about this he seems like he would be a great fit for our guild
Back to top Go down
mG
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Thanks Smile . only thing i can say is im abit rusty. BUT, i still know the drill Razz
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Tryout seems in order given gandalfs recommendation and overall toon strength
Back to top Go down
makusa
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
makusa

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

i Know mG too from DK, and he can do the job(s)

/accept
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm

go go more beat down stuff chars Razz (ran war derv para) but im gonna guess you just like casters? anywho a friend of gandalf go go invite
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Fair app ^_^ Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Tryout.Interview. Gandalf's word is good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:04 am

ill try get ya in a DoA run later on. That seems to be the best place to test ppl, and since you have done a bunch of DoA should not be issue.
Back to top Go down
mG
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 am

mm well, the only thing i can remeber from doa is the way we did in the old days.. but tell me what to do and i'll listen.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 am

since i added the part about screens of /age and titles please post screens of those :D

. . .somebody has to be a first
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 am

Quote :
if he tries it on with my latino lovely lisa, i'll chop his balls off Smile

AND LOL?
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 am

what i dont like its playing hours .. thats all
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 am

Yep hours dont count if a person has been run around the game. Seeing how they play is a better judge of a persons abilities.
Back to top Go down
mG
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:00 pm

i've had some looooong breaks between. 1 yeah or something.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Gandalf this is your decision but plz have one other officer with you during the interview.
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:02 pm

if you need help with anything gandalf with interview or whatever lmk when can get all this started asap
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:36 pm

whatever happened with this application?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:17 pm

We eated him
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 am

Yah I forgot about him......Gandalf can you pm in game and set up an interview with one our officers.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:36 am

He went on a frostmaws run with sac a bit ago as monk, he did ok on the run. But nothing after that. Because he is a friend i did not want to comment, as any decision would be biased. I will grab him online after the event and get him on vent then try to get him into a run.
Back to top Go down
mG
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey guys i just want to say that i withdraw this application. so GL and Have fun
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:43 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GedeHamster Monk App   GedeHamster Monk App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GedeHamster Monk App
Page 1 of 1