Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Requesting Access - [트두므s]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TideSwayer [ECTOs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Requesting Access - [트두므s] Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Access - [트두므s]   Requesting Access - [트두므s] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:51 pm

My IGN are:

Astrid Odyssey (R/x) | Casper Blasphemy (Me/x) | Dogdrop Lollipop (E/x) | Eaves Pandora (Rt/x) | Empress Eden (P/x) | Ginter Advent (W/x) | Jackal Antern (N/x) | Majesty Slay (A/x) | Naivete Hysteria (Mo/x) | Pwnan Teh Lolbarian (Mo/x) | Vick Da Miser (D/x) | Wolfmans Got Nards (PvP)

You may have seen me posting here and there in Alliance Chat over the past few months on one of these characters. I haven't been on the [SCAR] vent server much (couple of times, tops), as I'm usually over on the [트두므s] ventrilo server trying to keep things active.

I've been an officer of [트두므s] for months, just been a bit too lazy to register over here. I'm currently the new [트두므s] leader, taking over for Del (Dogmire) as he's a bit busy with real life atm. I'm one of the main admins on the [트두므s] forums. A major reason why it's taken me so long to register over here is I've spent most of my out-of-game free time building those forums (and I've been quite busy myself with other things). Most of what I needed to know from the Alliance has been told to me from Del.

If you go to the [트두므s] Forums main page at:

http://ectos.darkbb.com/

You'll see my name listed in the upper left of our [트두므s] Roster box.

And yes, you can count on me to actually pay a bit more attention to these forums than I have.
Back to top Go down

Requesting Access - [트두므s]
Page 1 of 1