Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gabriel Aradole Application

Go down 
+9
Toad
Monk Of Kindness
Stabbed
Relentless
Mystical
BCB
shadow
skervy
Gabriel Aradole
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Aradole
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Gabriel Aradole Application Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

IGN: Gabriel Aradole
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

2,966 hours 24 minutes of the Past 37 Months

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have every profession level 20, I have an assassin which has completed all campaigns, a warrior which has completed all campaigns, a Mesmer which has done half of all campaigns, a Monk which has completed most of factions, Eye of the North, half of Nightfall and almost finished prophecies. I have a paragon which has completed Eye of the North, half of Nightfall and a bit of Tyria. I have an Elementalist which has completed all campaigns, I also have a Dervish which has completed all campaigns excluding Eye of the North. My Necromancer has completed most of prophecies, all of Nightfall, a bit of factions and all of Eye of the North. I have a ritualist who has completed factions, and a ranger which has completed a little bit of nightfall, all of Prophecies, Eye of the North and bit of Factions.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

The skills I use vary depending on what is necessary, I generally use skills such as Asura Scan, Pain Inverter, Theres nothing to Fear, Save Yourselves, You Move Like a Dwarf, Finish Him, Technobobble, Summon Ruby Djinn, Eternal Aura and so on. My main characters are my Elementalist, Assassin, Warrior and at the moment Necromancer. My Elementalist has almost maxed all the Reputation Ranks (Norn etc), My Assassin is rank 5+ in all Reputation Ranks, My Warrior has 1 rank 5 Reputation Rank, the rest are below 5, and my Necromancer is Rank 5 Asuran and the others are below 5.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have around 13 titles on my main characters, some maxed others not, my favourite rank is my rank 10 Norn on my Elementalist because it looks good ^^

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes I have both.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I am friends with Sacratus Ignis and Mystical Valor, who recommended I applied.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I would like to become a better farmer and get rich! Im hoping to learn how to do fast and fun DoA runs with experienced teams. I hope to bring good quick DoA runs to SCAR while I am farming with you (providing I get accepted of course) as well as make more friends who I can farm with at all times of the day Smile

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Press B To Watch Us [Hold] - HA guild, was with them for a few weeks but left due to guild separation.

[HeRo] - I was with them back when they were one of the most well known Guilds in Guild Wars to HA and GvG, I left to join [FaRm].

[FaRm] - I was with this guild about a year ago when I was farming 24/7 and left to create my own guild.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I used to farm in UW with my assassin nuker smite run, assassin planes farm, I used to farm with my Terra Tank Elementalist solo UW, 600/Smite FoW, UW and CoF, Solo Warrior UW, Solo Dervish FoW, Solo Mesmer FoW, I havent done much doa, Ive done a few areas with the old ursanway but nothing since due to lack of good teams and personal experience. I usually try to run as a cryer for DoA but we never get very far, I need a good team Wink

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 16 years old from England (GMT) and I usually play between 11am-12pm.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I am going to provide as many roles as possible for various farming areas and learn new farms fast to become a respected guildy. I think I deserve a team spot in SCAR because I have over 3 years of experience in Guild Wars and have some experience in every aspect of the game. I'm a friendly and sociable person as well as a fast learner and I will farm with you whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm

hard to sort through the chars and tell which ones you have eotn available but looks like a nice app except

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I would like to become a better farmer and get rich! Im hoping to learn how to do fast and fun DoA runs with experienced teams. I hope to bring good quick DoA runs to SCAR while I am farming with you (providing I get accepted of course) as well as make more friends who I can farm with at all times of the day Smile

id say no thanks after that ^ wtb less doa farmers
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 pm

mm seems elite mission experience is low. . . .
i would like sac to give some info on this since his opinion is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"a Mesmer which has done half of all campaigns"

Expand more on this.

"I would like to become a better farmer and get rich! Im hoping to learn how to do fast and fun DoA runs with experienced teams. I hope to bring good quick DoA runs to SCAR while I am farming with you (providing I get accepted of course) as well as make more friends who I can farm with at all times of the day Smile"

Joining for the soul purpose to become rich and farm DoA is not what we are looking for. A big turn off right there.

Nothing for #9? Either you missed this one or have nothing to show about yourself other then you play Guild Wars.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 am

I ref. Friend of mine, a good runner, and farmer. Though i think he was being more sarcastic in #7
Back to top Go down
Relentless
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Relentless

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:32 am

skervy wrote:
id say no thanks after that ^ wtb less doa farmers

I know, seriously. It's like recent applicants are copying templates like kids leaning over their desks to peek at their classmate's exam paper.

We already have an overwhelming population of DoA basement dwellers, ahem sorry...enthusiasts as it is. There's a vouch count for you so this may improve your chances.

Quote :
make more friends who I can farm with at all times of the day

One of the most important things we don't want to see included in applications is that you "want to get rich" because that's not the goal of SCAR in the slightest. While it is appreciated that you want to become socially involved, I'm not keen on what you've stated in the part I quoted. If your purpose is to farm until you get carpal tunnel then I'm afraid that's not what we're looking for.

However, good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:46 am

sigh.. is this like the 20th app in a row that have focus on doa+rich ?:S
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 am

I am declined to say no, DoA, money and
Mystical wrote:
a good runner, and farmer
. These days a good farmer and runner are common within the game, we are looking more for people who are interested in more diversity than DoA hammering.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 am

Can't really add much to this, just what others have said that SCAR isn't only about making money, sure we do get plenty of game cash while doing what we do, but it's not our main goal.

From what I can tell only usable characters are sin war and ele.

Limited elite area experience.

Quote :
a good runner, and farmer
SF + cupcake makes anyone a good runner and guru provides all the farming builds you'd need.

No from me.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm

I'd have a definate yes. Friends with him IRL which i also forgot to mention.
Friendly attitude, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Aradole
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

The whole thing about getting rich was sarcastic by the way, I am more than well off at the moment, I just said it to represent a more fun and friendly side to my personality. It has been taken in the wrong context, my fault. I have quite a lot of farming experience as it is how I have made my money up until the last few months, If I was to write down every individual farm I have done since I got Guild Wars the list would be endless. I have a wide knowledge of both PvE and PvP, PvE in particular. I made this application late at night and I obviously missed out #9, not filling it in reflects in no way upon my personality, just a simple mistake. DoA is not the only reason I would like to join SCAR, I would like to become a good experienced farmer, however DoA was the only thing I could think of writing at this time. As for the question "what would you like to bring to SCAR", there isn't anything I can think of other than being a good active member who can be available for a variety of farms throughout the day, if I listed out a load of services I could offer, I would just sound like a slave to the guild and that is most definately not why I would like to join SCAR. I have done most farms in UW/FoW and used to farm in Urgoz also which I forgot to mention, and as for dungeon running, I stopped farming as this became a big thing for farmers and I had an absence from Guild Wars for approximately 3 months, so the only dungeon farming experience I have is with 600/Smite in CoF so far. I currently make plenty of money from offering Mission services in both NM and HM so money is definately not a reason to join, I would just like to try new things and better myself as a farmer. What Mystical meant about running was not only literally running from outpost to outpost but in all terms of the word, "running" missions, "running quests", "running UW" etc. If there are specific characters you need me to complete the campaigns on then it is now problem and I shall, my record for completing Nightfall from creating my character in Ascalon and getting protectors on Nightfall was 7 hours, so completing campaigns is also not a problem. Most of my characters have EoTN done and the ones that dont will only take me 3 hours to complete it. I realise Mesmers are important professions in farming, however since I stopped farming I have focused on a couple main characters, which didn't include my Mesmer, although I have previously used it to solo farm FoW and UW. Using this knowledge please could you reconsider my application.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:37 am

Ok one of the officers plz add him to your friends list and give him a tryout and vent interview.
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 pm

gz on the tryout, G/L.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:39 pm

G/l Chris Razz
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Haven't actually played with him, but messaged enough. Friendly guy. Can vouch for that. I know little bout skills etc though
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 pm

invited June 29th, 2009.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Aradole Application   Gabriel Aradole Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Aradole Application
Page 1 of 1