Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The D A R K Knight

Go down 
+21
Lord Volgaris
redphyve
Afura
Sacratus
Icy
Watto
Haunted Dream
Genius Was Revrac
Tall Dervish
skervy
Lord Dulizan
Baltaas Slaapes
makusa
Unholey
Stabbed
Prefect
Tear [ToA]
Papadia Gr
Ash
BCB
doncocio
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
doncocio
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
doncocio

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-15

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 pm

IGN: The D A R K Knight

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
-4500hours over 36months ~ All campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
- War [Main Char] All
- Ele ~ NF, EoTN (one mission from completing faction)
- Mes ~ NF, EoTN (<--- new main)
-Monk ~ Nf, Faction, Proph
-Ranger ~ NF, Faction
-Sin, nothing its just a farmer

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
- My warrior is my main char and he got all... all skills and all ranks maxed
but i'm working on the same for Mesmer but it's only a week old

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
- 31max titles on warrior - most proud of Luxon/Kurzick and Legendary Vanquisher for the second time(did it on Ash mes aswell xP - in under a month)

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
- yes, I use vent all the time even when i'm not playing. So yes very active vent user.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.- Though Ash and of course the scar event(even though i didnt paticipated because i had to go to a wedding >.<)

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?- I wanna be a part of the SCAR crew - I 'know' alot of you guys by playing on Ash acc., I know SCAR's an awesome guild, and i know how happy Ash have been there. Hopefully I'm gonna be a great asset to the guild and the alliance.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.- [KMD] 2weeks ~ a friend got me in but then they started to invite farmes and they was pretty ignorant
- [FA] a friendly danish guild pve/pvp ~ I were there for like a year and a half. I even meet them irl because we had a computer party, it was great fun... reason i left is some of them became inactive (becasue of irl stuff)
-[Tuna] We were a bunch friends that made a guild for fun (etc. Ash and Andy Nishimora... and others ofc) really fun and we all still play together.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.-Besides from GW, I like music and cars.. etc...

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
- Completed all(Fow,Uw:urgoz,deep,doa, even SF) ~ and yes I used ursan basically everything, but I've also done Urgoz and deep with ranger (old school with R/rt/mo)
I've done alot of UWSC on warrior as ursan best time i think was 23mins...

11. How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.- 16 years old, live in Denmark: GMT+1 (+2 due to DST)

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.- I'm hopefully gonna bring up the spirit on vent, when we roll some elite areas together. I'm a very friendly and active player, unfortunately I've focused too much (maybe) on my warrior and therefor lack some Elite-XP

~ Best Regards Mark ~
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Looks like a very complete application and not much I can question. Ash can you confirm that you know him? :D
I would say a trial run +vent app should be underway.
Back to top Go down
Ash
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Ash

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Yes i can - been playing with Mark for 2-3 years now - and i bet over 2k hours..
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Ye i like this appli too, seems experienced guy.

/approve vent-trial
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm

i say NO because luck of experienced in areas we do. your sin is nowhere as i see and new mesmer, you could only use your ele for runs or a monk, which is not enough, we have many ppl who c an use easy caster roles. need more guys with harder part to play. And i dont liek this
Quote :
I've done alot of UWSC on warrior as ursan best time i think ...

why were you using warrior with ursan if u got an ele and u could run as tank, a bit to hard for you? or you are lazy to master harder roles to play??

but its just me so ... ;D

Last edited by Tear on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Nice application, seems like a nice guy and since Ash knows him very well.. I have no doubt he'd be a nice asset to SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

nice app :D
Back to top Go down
doncocio
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
doncocio

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:53 pm

I used Warrior/Ursan because it was flavor of the month - and easy to start out with.

NOTE: My mesmer is, as I said above already done with NF and is 9ss/7lb and through EoTN too
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:57 pm

doncocio wrote:
I used Warrior/Ursan because it was flavor of the month - and easy to start out with.

good players are those who dont always use the "flavor of the month" (or flavor of the year in ursans case) but instead create their own builds and use them to accomplish just as much. but as tear said, this is just imo.
Back to top Go down
Ash
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Ash

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Hmm, im not trying to defend mark or anything - but would u (i know i would) use the most effective build available at the time?

Which sometimes were ursan
Back to top Go down
makusa
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
makusa

Number of posts : 84

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:17 pm

I did not have sexual relations with this boy...What you say?! oh yeah damn Clinton speach a side, yes i know Mark and he can do the job, and lack of experience wont be a problem, he is able to learn most of the roles fast, and he will farm it all too much.
Back to top Go down
BCB

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Unholey wrote:
doncocio wrote:

good players are those who dont always use the "flavor of the month" (or flavor of the year in ursans case) but instead create their own builds and use them to accomplish just as much. but as tear said, this is just imo.

I strongly disagree Colin. A flavor of a month does not show any proof of what a player can do. A flavor of the month is what people are looking for/popular at the time. Speaking of which Colin why are you talking about flavor etc etc when you never do any speed clears at all...?
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 pm

application nice .. but i read 2 times and undrestand he have no xp for the game.
good characters not at all done, only W.
he can upgrade him self in OHX i think so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
doncocio
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
doncocio

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 pm

As i said, i feel like i might have spend too much time on my war :/
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:14 pm

monk, ele, mes, with a sin farmer... ash and makusa speak highly of him---i dont see a problem
ursan was fun no matter what other peeps say and I liken it to shadow form... so be careful complaining about "flavors".

Not sure how many sins we have in the guild (prolly 90-99 atm) so having mainly caster classes is fine with me as long as you finish developing your sin.

would also like to see developement on your monky (if I read correctly not done with eotn?)

overall, taken with the guildies who vouch for you, I think its a decent app
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:59 pm

experience shouldnt be an issue if people can learn. but seems like you learned the game on ursan. now trying to move onto crying with a mes by the looks of it. what im getting at is from my experience with people who learned off ursan have that leroy run in and aggro startegy burned into their brain. might sound weird but id like to see how he does with a balanced h/h group on something not to hard but challenging in hm. if not that go go doa Razz
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Unholey wrote:
doncocio wrote:

FOTM ownzzzzz

eg: 3 DoA grps at a time...
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
doncocio
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
doncocio

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:13 pm

as i wrote: Legendary Vanquisher for the second time(did it on Ash mes aswell xP - in under a month) - and that was without ursan at all, did it with VoR and CoP
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Ok im willing to get this guy in a run and give him an interview. We really have all the people we would hever need as far as sins,mesmers, and monks go. We definitely could use a warrior in the guild since im more tempted into doing Physway Urgoz, FoW, and Ravens. Officers give him a tryout+interview.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:10 pm

ill get on it as soon as i can john, unless someone else beats me to it.
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Yeah this is a really nice complete app
/Approve on trial
Smile
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 am

The fact that he has little experience in elite areas / only semi-decent character progression (play war much?) gives me the opinion that he would be better off in OHX.

imo
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Well we sure could use some more warriors since we are now doing Ravens, FoW, and Urgoz Phys teams and I really want to develop Frostmaws. In fact i will be working on Frostmaws today if anyone is interested :D
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
I really want to develop Frostmaws. In fact i will be working on Frostmaws today if anyone is interested :D

ive been talking to jon for a while now about a ranger tank build i wanted to try for frostmaws. it SHOULD tank the incubi np along with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
Well we sure could use some more warriors since we are now doing Ravens, FoW, and Urgoz Phys teams and I really want to develop Frostmaws. In fact i will be working on Frostmaws today if anyone is interested :D

what with my limited play time, happy to make this a priority. not to brag more than I normally do, but I may have done that dungeon more than anyone else in the guild haha. I've got some ideas for speeding it up. I think it all starts with the build that Glory has been using - a sin that can do everything except the bats.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:31 pm

yeah...i dont have much exp in that dungeon but i know that those bats are only a problem in a few {not many} spots...right? ive been thinking about a build for this also
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

The bats and the massive hexes and conditions that are applied when the team does have to fight wreaks the most Havoc. FLoor's 1-2+4-5 can be run by Glory's build, and its fast, but do we want a run where most people are sitting around or can we come up with a blend of both worlds. More discussion and playtesting is needed for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ash
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Ash

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 am

Care2Share Glory's build?
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 am

umm what happend to the app and why did this get turned into a frostmaws discussion lol
Back to top Go down
Afura
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:07 am

haha, application that turned into frostmaws discussion, funny stuff:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The D A R K Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The D A R K Knight   The D A R K Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The D A R K Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: