Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

SCAR application - All Talent

Go down 
+6
Genesis Assassin
Mess
Stabbed
Sparka
BCB
All Talent
10 posters
AuthorMessage
All Talent
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
All Talent

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-13

SCAR application - All Talent Empty
PostSubject: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 pm

IGN: All Talent

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? over 4500 hours and all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
ele- beat everything
warrior-beat everything
ranger- beat everything
sin-beat nf factions and proph

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
r10 norn
r10 asura
r10 delver
r6 monument

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? legendary survivor prob took the longest so lets go with that one...haha

Across all characters. I cant count that high...rofl

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yessir

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
was in it for quite a while before...and was kicked due to inactivity because my comp blew up...but now im back in the game ^_^

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I'm getting a bit bored of the game. So I just want to be in a guild that will do strong regular farms & have an active community of like-minded players and such

8. What other guilds have you been with? ZoS...LoD...eF...SCAR...left mostly due to lack of structure with the exception of SCAR

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
goin to ECU in the fall...gonna have plenty of time on my hands to do work on some guild wars!

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
well mostly ele for the majority of these but...ive done urgoz, fow, uw, deep, DoA, slavers and all HM dungeons multiple times

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? 18 and im on from dusk till dawn eastern standard time :D

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot. well i met qualifications before and ive only gotten better from experience Razz
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am

Which character do you have all of your pve titles on? Which is your main toon? From question #7, you are bored? Then why try and join if you are bored?
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:03 am

second on what BCB said. and also you really aren't giving much detail here. i understand you've been in before so maybe someone can vouch for you but you gave a very halfass answer for 3. not showing which chars have what and no answer at all for 4. if you want an impartial judge please put more detail into your app. possibly some more enthusiasm as well.
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:15 am

one of the shorter apps in a while, doesnt really look like you're actually trying to convince someone, more like you just ask for a re-invite. try again and harder`?
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:41 am

When former members of SCAR apply again they are asked to submit an application like everybody else.

Please be a little bit more thorough with your answers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello everyone,
i wanna join this guild because a mate i have was as rich as me when we started, since we changed guild, he is now very rich and im not that much(just 3 obby armors, 2 chaos gloves and 1 everlasting phantasmal). I would like to join the guild to contribue with all the events and farms the guild does monthly.
Im exp. in most of pve..all areas uwsc and fowsc..got monk(r10/Cool, ele(r10/Cool and mesmer(r10/Cool ready for DoA HM runs, also exp. in froggy, Vs farms..ect.

Thanks for your time,

Genesis Assassin.
Back to top Go down
BCB

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Genesis make your own application page following the rules...
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:58 pm

What else do you wanna know?:D
Back to top Go down
BCB

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Lots of things. We won't accept or review a proper and well formated application. Going off this you don't like following rules which already can show a bit about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Not at all, im having a bit of a mess with this site, its a bit confusing, i read the rules, and i sayed me to write an essay of why and what may guild afford to give SCAR, and thats not my case, i just wanna join the guild..so please especify me what do u want me to know please.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BCB

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 pm

https://scar.darkbb.com/applications-to-scar-f12/all-apps-please-use-this-as-a-guideline-t6.htm
That is the link to the application guide for people who want to join the guild. Scroll down a bit until you see the questions, copy those.
Go back to the home page, go to application section. Click new thread. Title the new thread. Paste the questions and answer them. Submit the thread and then we review it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Assassin
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Genesis Assassin

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? over 2371hours and all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
ele- everyone
warrior-everyone
mesmer-factions and almost finish NF, so i can Doa.
sin-beat factions, proph and eotn
monk-everyone

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
uwsc and fowsc and runs, froggy, vs farm, exp. doa...

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? ive got around 10 maxed and the most proud i feel of is Golden(5), i love 9 rings of fortitude.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I friend told me it was rly cool, and that he got very rich very quick.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I bring to SCAR the contribue in all the events and all the help i can give the member of it. And i just want to get richer and know experienced ppl.

8. What other guilds have you been with?
I dont rly remember the names, but there have been few of them, always PvE..

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well, my best hobby is gw, im a very active player. I also play a lot of tennis and tournaments. And thats almost it..

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Fowsc-All..
Uwsc-All sin areas..
DoA-All except assassin areas..(all chars max titled, r10/Cool

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
Im 18, mature^^, im from Spain, but im in a english school since 2 years old..so i think i can speak perfect english :D
12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I looking for an Elite professional PvE guild, where i can get rich and be helpful to people, and to be able to contribue in guild events.

Genesis Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Ash
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Ash

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:24 pm

MAKE A NEW fraq* THREAD!
Back to top Go down
All Talent
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
All Talent

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Q.Q

u guys are mutilating my beautiful thread xD
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm

lol im sorry talent
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Ugh I have no idea how to move that other app lmao.

Honestly, those of you who have issues with this app, get over it Smile very good player, nice guy, was in SCAR for a long time. Glad to have him back in game. Unless John has an issue, Talent I'll send an invite next time I see you on.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 pm

invited 6-14-09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCAR application - All Talent   SCAR application - All Talent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCAR application - All Talent
Page 1 of 1