Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle

Go down 
+7
WarriorTheKnown
Haunted Dream
Genius Was Revrac
BCB
skervy
Arc4ne
NizTizzle [OHX]
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NizTizzle [OHX]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-06

SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle Empty
PostSubject: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:12 am

IGN: Niz Tizzle

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

4,037 Hours
58 Minutes
over
48 Months

I own each campaign and the EotN expansion.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

W/Any - All Complete
N/Any - Prophecies + Nightfall Complete
R/Any - Prophecies + Nightfall Complete
Rt/Any - New Character, Factions half complete.
E/Any - Prophecies + Eye of the North complete, Majority of all skills unlocked with tomes.
Mo/Any - Prophecies + Eye of the North complete, Majority of all skills unlocked with tomes.
A/Any - Factions Complete, Currently working on Eye of the North

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Warrior - All PvE skills are unlocked apart from Polymock unlocks which i am currently working at.

Lightbringer: R7, 35,461
Sunspear: R10, 93,153
Deldrimor: R10, 194,674
Asuran: R10, 167,515
Vanguard: R10, 163,925
Norn: R10, 160,219

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My Main Character Currently Holds:

Max:

Slayer of All (10)
Secret Agent (10)
Legendary Delver (10)
Not Too Shabby (10)
Legendary Spearmarshal (10)
Life of the Party (2)
Connoisseur of Confectionaries (2)
Guardian of Elona (1)
Protector of Elona (1)
Guardian of Cantha (1)
Protector of Cantha (1)
Guardian of Tyria (1)
Protector of Tyria (1)
Legendary Guardian (1)
Tyrian Vanquisher (1)
Cantha Vanquisher (1)
Elonian Vanquisher (1)
Legendary Vanquisher (1)
Tyrian Elite Skill Hunter (1)
Elonian Elite Skill Hunter (1)
Canthan Elite Skill Hunter (1)
Legendary Skill Hunter (1)
Tyrian Grandmaster Cartographer (1)

This Brings me to 23 Max titles.

I am Currently working on:

Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer.
Elonian Grandmaster Cartographer.
Legendary Cartographer.
Holy Lightbringer.
and
Legendary Master of the North. - Only need to Vanquish a few areas.

These titles will bring me to 28.

Then my next choices for titles are

Kurzick: Currently R5.
Luxon: Currently R2
Wisdom: Currently R5.
Treasure Hunter: Currently R4
Drunkard: Currently 860 Minutes
Un/lucky: Currently R4/3
Zaishen: Currently R8

Titles i'm proud of... I'm proud of my Eye of the North rep titles as they were pretty much gained with me and an old guild mate through HM Dungeon Guides with Heros. The same goes for Legendary Vanquisher... Sometimes things get hard, but theres always a solution.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

When the facilites for a vent server are available, you'll be sure to find me on it.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I've played with a few people from the Guild.
Sacratus Ignis
and
Hearts And Taryn

are the names i recall, although i've been apart of groups with 3 or 4 members of the guild in at a time.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

As i said before.. Sometimes things can get hard.. But there is always a solution to be found. And i believe the quality members of SCAR will be my solution and i hope i can be theirs too, each player has great knowledge in a specific area of the game or with a certain profession. I'm hoping to build my knowledge of new and different things to make myself an all around better player and obviously i'd 100% Willingly give any knowledge i have of the game to someone who may need it.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Death Givers [DG] 2 Years - I was with this guild from day 1, the day i joined Guild Wars. They never were a large guild but they were the guys who showed me the basics and helped me through a lot of things i just couldn't do on my own.

[LaZy] - I believe at one point everybody has been familiar with the guild LaZy. I joined Feb last year due to their large community that never ceased to grow and quickly ran up their leadership ranks from Member to Officer to Senior Officer to Guild Manager. I was essentially my guilds leader for the time i was there. I left LaZy due to changes in the guilds Structure, they began to Consolidate guilds into one another which started a dramatic decrease in guild members which i was 100% against so i left along with a lot of other upset players.

Between now and then i've been in my own guild with an old friend, who i have been working on titles with. But due to his own reasons he has stopped playing the game. And what's the point in an online game if you're not going to play with others. And this is pretty much why i'm filling in this application, If i'm going to play with others.. I want to play with the best.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm Nick, 19 and currently living in the North West of the UK.
I work full time at a large retail brand as a Team Leader, i essentially run the store for the managers whilst they do nothing. Wink

Hobbies include going to Concerts, This year i've been to 14 so far. I've been to see Musical Acts such as Oasis, Fightstar, Metallica, James Blunt to name a few.
and Comedy Acts such as Jimmy Carr, Lee Mack, Lee Evans and Ross Noble.

I'm a very outgoing person but always find time to get behind the keyboard and play Guild Wars!

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I personally haven't done Urgoz or DoA for a while.
But i'm fully knowledgeable of Fow and UW. Me and my friend successfully cleared both in HM with Heros. This was an accomplisment to myself although im sure others would find this easy.

I've played Various Roles.. Ursan? Cryer HB RoJ

Pretty much the new team build of the time i've used at some point or another and i adapt to new builds within minutes.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am currently 19. 01/12/1989
From the UK. Time Zone GMT
and Due to shift work changing every week at work i cannot say for sure when i play, but you'll usually find me online for 5 or 6 hours if not longer between 1800 - 0200, 2200 - 0400 or 0100 - 0700 depending on my shifts, or considerably longer if it's my day off work.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I'd willingly do anything in my power for SCAR and its members. If someone is in need of help and i am not occupied with other things or helping another member i'd gladly offer my help to them.

And i'd gladly share everything i know of the game with the members if they require any knowledge.

Thanks for the oppurtunity.

Niz Tizzle, Nick.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 am

Well, this looks like a descent application form to me. If we have place for u, then i def /approve!

gz
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 am

looks really good if you have plans to get some more of them chars through eotn and be open to variety even better Smile
Back to top Go down
NizTizzle [OHX]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 am

That's pretty much my main plan after maxing the next 5 titles on my main.

And i'm open to everything, like i said.. give me a build and i'll adapt myself to it. Like a chameleon with new surroundings if you will Smile
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:16 am

I love your attitude. Like you said there is always a solution to something that is difficult. If something goes wrong in a mission then it takes someone to improvise to solve the solution. It might be hard but there is one.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:11 pm

This is a love/hate application for me and I will tell you why. His main character is a warrior and I am sure he is very good at it, and with the addition of Ravens Phys,/FoW Phys/and URgoz Physway we will hae spots for him on out teams. However, thos runs are not the most coomon we do whic hare UW/FoW/DoA sc's(cryway) and our plethora of HM dungeons usaully cryway. He seems to have never done any of these with our types of builds. If he were to join it would take him awhile to get up to speed. I think this is an outstanding application for our sister guild(OHX). You can find their forum's here: http://forums.ohxguild.com
Back to top Go down
NizTizzle [OHX]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks for your input.

I've gone ahead and placed an application to OHX.

What would you recommend for me to do to gain better knowledge for your guild. Also which characters would you like to see me further if this will help?

Thank you kindly, Nick.
Back to top Go down
BCB

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 pm

A well developed mesmer, assassin, monk or elementalist are the wisest of character to choose from you are planning on joining a lot of speed clears.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Yeah I totally agree with bcb on this. Mesmers/assassins/eles/monks will basically guarantee you a spot on any of our teams. I personally would love to try out more phys way clears as cryway does tend to get boring at times. OHX will be a great home for you as we do form for everything over alliance chat.
Back to top Go down
NizTizzle [OHX]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Ok, final question Smile

I have one of each of these characters which are all quite far in the game apart from mesmer. Which profession would be preferred?

Thanks, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Well I guess all would be preferred. More characters you can reroll to, obviously the better chance you will have to get into a run. Mesmers are getting more and more popular for DoA, and they are basically great for all cryway groups because they can roll anything in theory.

If you plan on running the tanking rolls then a sin would be ideal. As long as all of your characters have completed, GW:EN you should be fine in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NizTizzle [OHX]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Ok Thanks Guys! Really appreciate all of your input and time here.

Hopefully OHX gets back to me soon and i'll be able to see you guys out there.

See you all soon!

Nick.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 pm

I'd like to recommand a Monk as well. they go on every run, and its fun to play with. u can tank with it, heal and do dmg, ossum Smile
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:32 pm

/deny

While he has a great attitude and good array of characters, I feel the characters that we use: Monk, Ass, Ele, Mes are not that well developed to meet our standards. On his Ele, Monk, and Ass he used tomes to unlock the skills and they have not really progressed far enough through the game to have any ranks on them. None of those chars have gone through nightfall so have no ranks in CoP.

I just get the feeling he would do a lot better in OHX which will allow him to raise his ranks and progress his toons through the campaigns.

Just my two cents...
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Sacratus Ignis
and
Hearts And Taryn

well anyword from them?
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:37 am

I'm with Shadow here... wondering what Sac and Chris have to say about this application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
NizTizzle [OHX]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Regarding Sacratus, I played with him a fair while ago and i'm unsure on whether he will will remember me or not.

Thanks, Nick.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:08 pm

we'll ask em to post here XD
jsut give it a bit
Back to top Go down
Spiritmaster
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Spiritmaster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:44 am

He has applied on our Forums...

This an issue for anyone?
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 am

Joe accept him so i can close this :D
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Im assuming that WTF has accepted him.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 am

unlocked just to post this...

I've been so swamped at work and real life (with about 1-2 hours of free time a day) that I have not been able to look through all the apps. Very sad I missed this one as I think the wrong decision was made.

We need more players like this if we are ever going to get away from the all DoA all the time mindset. He is a very experienced warrior who could presumably lead or secondary tank on any physical team, whether it be FoW, Urgoz, Ravens, etc. We have 95 people in the guild that can roll a mesmer, ele, monk, or sin. We have hardly anyone that can roll a competent warrior.

While I confess I do not remember the name (as he said it has been a long time I guess), I think he would have been a great addition to the guild. We need players with good attitudes who bring skills and toons that we do not already have. He fits that bill.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am

We have been getting more warriors into the guild recently Jon, and this application was sent within the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle   SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCAR Application: Niz Tizzle
Page 1 of 1