Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tear Apps

Go down 
+6
Papadia Gr
Razon
Sparka
skervy
BCB
Tear o Del
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey guys & girls, hope you are all fine today! Ty for reading my application. '-'

IGN: I Farmz Ectoz

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I have played 3.127 hours so far and my account is 38 months old. I have bought all campaings.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
My main is a Me/X which has completed all campaigns. 2nd is my Mo/X with all campaigns, 3rd is A/X with factions, nf, eotn. 4th is R/X with prop, factions, eotn so far. 5th is E/X prop, factions, nf, eotn.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main (Me/X) has all the PvE skills required for speed clears/farms. Just for a quick list including my ranks: All Asura(r6)/Vanguard(r7)/Norn(r9)/Dwarven(r7), SS (r9)/ LB (r7) skillz, Kurzick (r7).

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
15 titles so far. Which one makes me proud? I rly don’t know, I’m working on r7 Wisdom, I guess that would.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes. I rly enjoy playing the game while having some chat with the guildies/friends.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I was in [SNOW], I’ll explain the story at your 8th question.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Well, being into [SNOW], I know you guys are a nice bunch to play with. I’m ex pin uw sc (mnt, pools, plains, wastes, vale sin/support), fow sc (t1, t2, mt, roj/cry/UA), frog (A/E, A/Me, Mes, UA), and maybe DoA worth mentioning (e-surge/vor, UA + working on learning bonding and tanking). So what do I want to get out of scar? Fun & Exp farming runs that we all enjoy, and I’m confident I meet your reqs in those.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I have been in many guilds, but forgive me, I do not remember the most. The one I must mention is ofc [SNOW] as mentioned above. I was kicked for pinging 2 builds (fun builds that you can not load) int he alliance chat while some other guys were doing it also. In guild chat I was instantly told (by an offi) „not to spam crap, ppl have seen over 100 times”. I was suprised of course since I have not spammed and thought I would share 2 of my own since other ppl were too. I asked the officer not take his anger on me plz. His respond was that he is „tired of immature ppl”. I do not see why I would me immature because of this. And he kicked me instantly. I was shocked by this to be honest. I assume he…had a bad day? I have proof of course, I took screenshots and I am willing to share it, also go into the details.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am 19 years old, studying in Medical University, also teaching there because of my grades so far. My hobbies are going out with my friends to party ofc, read, play GW, and I am also into GFXs. If you would like ask something, I would be glad to answer.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Oops, i already wrote this to question 7. Plz scroll up (sorry!)

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
Atm 19 and I’m from Hungary so my time would be GMT+1 and I’m always on after 16:00.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I would be happy to help with any organization, helping with hosting events / donating. Taking part in the guild activity.

I really hope I answered all your questions correctly, I await your decision. If you would like to know more, ask me whenever in-game. I’m always there.
Happy Gaming to you all, and ty again for readin! '-'
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm

How long ago were you kicked from SNOW? Was it the SNOW that is in our alliance or the SNOW had their own alliance and SCAR was in? How long do you usually play for? Can you list the character names of the characters you have listed above? Need more info about the SNOW situation. Perhaps a vent chat with you, the SNOW officer that kicked you and John?
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:00 pm

im gonna guess this was while icy started the retarded my family your family kick the baby yada yada build pings in ac? and if it wasnt you icy then sorry but from what i seen you started em Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 pm

sounds like a case of grumpy officer. im sure if you talked it over with them itd be fine. im not sure if accepting you into SCAR is the solution
Back to top Go down
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Ty for the responses!

I was kicked today from the [SNOW] that is currently in your alliance yes. I heard Cookie is going off for a week so I couldn’t contact him.

Sometimes I usually play til 02:00 in the morning if I have time plus even if i need to study late. (I know, weird combination but works for me)

Characters:
Mesmer: Tear Of Humiliation
Monk: Tear Of Deliverance
Assassin: I Farmz Ectoz
Ranger: Tear Of Winds
Ele: Tear Of Flames

All respect, at my current state I do think joining SCAR would be a good solution for me. I did try to pm the officer that kicked me, saying: „I am very sorry if I have upsetted you, I assure you I did not mean to” but I did not get any response so I thought I should leave it for now.

I’m all up for a vent convo to clear this up! I'm not a drama queen about him kicking me, we all have bad days, but an offi should be able to handle their emotions in simple situations like this.
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm suggesting you pm Cookie asap and solve this trouble with him. I didn't see anything wrong about pinging those builds "just for fun".

BTW. yes Cookie is gone for a while, but he is still on sometimes. So keep an eye on your friends list in case he gets on!
Back to top Go down
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:43 pm

I will keep an eye out then, tyvm for the info.

ps.: Did someone post a comment saying "share pics" (and deleted afterwards) or is it just rly late for me?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Ye i did but i got some screenshots already.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:05 pm

it would probably be best if this issue could be resolved between you and snow, since we do have the no guild hopping policy. You seem to be a competent player, would be a shame to let you go from the alliance, but I'm sure this can be solved in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm

I did not ment to guild hop, but if this does seem like it, in this case I will think about my actions!

I did ask him if he really ment kicking me or was it just a hasty decision, he said it was his final. I tried to talk it over with him, but I guess its useless. And I don't think I could do anything against it for now. Also, I rly don't want to create more drama out of this, I am rdy to move on.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

didn't mean to scare you away Razz I just think that it would be best to see what Cookie has to say about this. If you could go back to SNOW or if it would be ok to join us.

It's a bit of a touchy subject. I think the best thing we can do now is to wait and see what Cookie and perhaps even John has to say here. As I said before I'd think we could work something out. Although I was not in game when this happened and I have not seen the screens yet.

(hope that made sense)
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 am

What builds did you ping..?
Back to top Go down
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 am

I sent the following builds once:

Tear Apps Screamatthebaby.th

Tear Apps Emo1h.th
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 am

If SNOW officers can see this application i would like to hear their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:33 am

Yah when I get a chance I will speak to SNOW leadership about this incident and try and get it cleared up. The most helpful thing would be for a SNOW leader to speak on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 am

It would be fine by me if all the people that you want to ask, gather in-game / MSN and talk it over thus making it quicker. Or we can continue here in this topic too.

Unfortunately Cookie wasn't on when this happened.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 pm

We do not accept for scare before u talk with SNOW leader. u must solve this missunderstud in ur guild.

regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Tear o Del
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tear o Del

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Alright, I'll do that as soon as Cookie gets on.

~ Ty for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tear Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Apps   Tear Apps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tear Apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: