Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

luna's app

Go down 
+7
Ragz
skervy
Lord Dulizan
TomoSojiro
Cyvil
shadow
Luna Lynn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Lynn
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-07

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm

What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Totel time played is 4,195 hours and 40 mins. And my account is 3 years old. I have all the campaigns yes.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have a monk, ranger, ele, and necro. I don’t really fancy playing any of the other types. Honestly I don’t think my monk or ranger or necro have completed any campaigns. But they all are far and can do things. My monk has healed before in ab, and for various things in all campaigns. And it can 600/smite. But it’s not doa ready, and it doesn’t have many titles at all. Same as ranger and necro they don’t have many titles on them. I just created them for the sake of it. My necro I only every really did MM on it or played in ab with it and use it to farm or help people out. My only really good character is my Ele. It’s got 15 titles since I just started deciding to finish titles. And its got all campaigns done, and I’ve done doa on it, all elite missions. Pretty much you name it, my ele’s done it.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
It uses various pve skills depending on what I’m doing at the time, and it has most of them from gwen. It’s max in all the gwen ranks yes.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I have 15 titles currently, but most are just needing to be finished. I guess maybe leg guardian makes me proud.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I can use vent yes, and I have a headset and mic. I don’t usually get on while playing unless I have to for some group activity.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Was in the tam alliance a while back, and shadow wanted me to apply

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I’d like to do a few frog runs and maybe the bds runs, and the kurzick faction run. I can bring my ele, and I can help with whatever is needed

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Currently I am in icU, and I’ve been with them for 6 months. I’m going to leave so I can make some money and do the different runs. I’ve been in Stfu, and liar. Those were hard mode guilds in which we did dungeons and uw and fow etc. I’ve also been in kong, king, dead, beer, and rof. All of those were factions guild from when I fff’ed. Kong, king, beer, and rof were the same guild, the leader just wanted to rename it a lot. I was with them for about 2 years I’d say. And dead I was with for maybe a month.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I like to bowl, and mini golf. I like reading books, and watching shows like Lost, and House, and That so 70s show, oooh and I love watching my wife and kids. My favorite color is purple, and I love animals. I have two cats, a dog, and a bird. And my bird is retarded.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I’ve done in all HM, UW, fow, urgoz, doa, the deep, all dungeons, and various runs. Like I said my ele has pretty much done everything atleast once. Usually I just did cryway with my ele, or sometimes way back when, I even did urgoz doa and urgoz uw.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I’m 21 years old, and I’m from Pennsylvania in the usa. I play at various times per day. But mostly at night after 2pm. I’m in the eastern time zone

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I can offer my ele, and my experience and I think I could possibly deserve a spot on the team because not only did I notice that deserve is spelled wrong in your questionnaire but because I think I’d be fun
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:07 pm

luna finally sends an application. . . .as some of you might remember back in TAM, i use to say wtb luna over ac. . . yup. . thats the luna Razz

I can confidently say that luna will fit into scar and our runs easily. Great team player. . on sometimes at night. . which we need more late night EST players.

I will vouch for this application 100%

and ofcourse i will approve this
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Does your monk have access to the EotN skills? Does your necro have HzH and/or Cavalon?
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm

i'll have to say no to this apply. Not many different toons to fully participate in our runs.

and i specially dont like this phrase: 'I’m going to leave so I can make some money and do the different runs'

we're not a guild where u can be just to make money, we're a team. A family. If it is only wealth u seek then SCAR isnt your place imo.
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm

not alot of toon development, eles are good but having a monk/sin/mes just about guarantees u a spot on doa and other sc's we do.

to Cyvils point, where is your monk at on EOTN pve skills? what about ss/lb titles?
Back to top Go down
Luna Lynn
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:34 pm

wealth is not my only reason for wanting to join. but it's one of them. i'm not one of those people who spill my entire life and all my motives into a application. either you like me and think i will fit in, or you will not. it should not matter how many chars i have, and if they are all perfectly equipped to do every single elite mission and or elite area in the game. if you are a team as you say you are, then why should it matter if my monk and necro are not as up to par as my ele. it should only matter that i can do the runs and not be horrible and have fun at the same time. of which i would do. yes i'd like to do the runs to get items and sell them. because that is what you do with the items you get if you do not want to keep them or give them away. would you guys even think of doing all those runs for the items if they did not ever drop? and come on, so are you telling me that when you do runs, you do not sell your items? if you do, then you are there for wealth as well. if i wanted to do things alone i'd not even want to be in a guild. but as it is that is no fun, hence me wanting to join a guild and do things again. i had fun when i use to do doa with icu. and the urgoz runs and deep we use to do. but they don't do that much anymore. and the teams died down. and i know scar does a lot all through out the day. so accept me or not it's your decisions, but i wont lie on my application or bend the truth just to be accepted and fit into your guild and alliance. if my ele isn't good enough (of which i've done doa, uw, fow, urgoz, deep, sf, vanq's, all dungeons etc and everything you can think of in hm and have done very well) then i don't know what else to say to make you like me. i do have a ranger monk and necro, but they aren't up to par as the ele is. i suppose i could have better worded my reasons for wanting to be in scar, but i didn't think saying that i'd like to occasionally make some money so i can buy my friends items would hurt my chances. but thanks for your comment even though it was in bad favor.

and yes cyvil, my necro has that and can do bip if that was your reason for asking. but no my monk does not have many eotn skills. nor does it have much in the title area. as i said my ele has been my main character since i've never had a problem with any of the past runs i've done. it's been good enough for everyone else. and well to be frank... i've been told i really suck at monking... when it comes to healing. thanks for your time and reading this.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:38 pm

u're missing my point. Ofc we can get rich from our runs, however we're more of a community. Chat via vent etc etc. I hope u understand that if you apply with stating u want in because u want rich then to me thats not a valid reason to be in here. We've had many ppl trying to join here because they just wanted to do DoA to get rich. So that reason makes me ... u know..

As for your ele not being good enough. The ele itself is, however you lack other toons that can participate in many of our runs. SoO, Bogroot just to name a few we do on a regular basis. An thus limiting your chances of actually doing anything.

I do like your detailed, honest and quick reply tho
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:41 pm

kinda confused on how the app process is working here..... shadow you will instantly approve of this app because you know him even though its seriously lacking char variety. but other apps the first thing you question is chars and areas available. btw id say no or work on chars and apply to ohx like everyone else gets
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Yeah I can't approve this, ur ele can only do two things in the runs we do, Tendril in DoA, and cryer in Froggy and FoW. U have to make more chars or finish developing your other chars.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm

I may sound a bit overdefendant over this application but here is what i think so far:

Quote :
shadow you will instantly approve of this app because you know him even though its seriously lacking char variety. but other apps the first thing you question is chars and areas available. btw id say no or work on chars and apply to ohx like everyone else gets

First off skervy is a HER. . i approve because shes a friend, and shes a good player from my personal past experience with her. I agree with the character lacking part but if i didnt see a chance for her to get into scar then i wouldnt have told her to try. Not all profs are needed. . .look at ragz . . he ONLY uses his sin. . nothing else developed far either maybe a char here or there. . .and hes pretty successful the way he is. Another point you are wrong on is we do NOT send all applicants to ohx. We give them an open choice to wait for a spot in scar or to apply to an ally guild. Furthermore, applicants sometimes do not have any connections in the guild for reference and we do not know how well they team or their experience so we base their experience on their characters, titles, and how far the characters are. But in this case it is different.

As for the character variety question one thing luna did not mention is that kog and her are bestbuddies ingame and she has full access to kogs characters when kog is at school which is during the daytime. Kog has also set up and application on our forums where you can see what characters he has and how advanced they are. . .and he has most of the characters we value in places that we do our runs.

From what i can see i approve because when i have teamed with her in the past, she was enjoyable to team with, she was experienced, and i wanted to team with her again which is EXACTLY the type of people we want in the guild. She has great potential to do well in scar, which is what we would like to see from our members, all she has to do is take a character or two a bit farther which isnt hard at all.

Dont just bluntly say that i approve because she is a friend without any information on the situation. I think my reasons for accepting are clear from this post. If you read what i have posted just now, do you think that i accepted her only because we are friends? Do you think your perspective has changed now from reading this?

Now i rest my fingers from typing for 3mins stright . . . .:[

Last edited by shadow on Thu May 07, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Just as shadow said, she has the chars but only one that can be used on our runs. Just finish her monk and all our runs open up to her
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Like Shadow said. A SCAR member vouching for someone is a big plus. I am concerned at the lack of toon selection, but more for Luna's sake. As Tomo indicated, we do a lot of different things here. With fewer toons, there are less chances for Luna to participate.

It does not bother me that the monk does not yet have the PvE skills, as long as the monk is in a spot to grab them easily. And I was asking about the necro for BiP.

Please understand, Luna, no one is questioning your abilities, shadow has spoken for that. We want to make sure that there is a good fit for both you, and the other members. If that fit is not there, no one will be terribly happy.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:10 am

stop.

why u leaving IcU atm ?

and post all ur IGN for every character !!

atm no from me ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:41 am

6. If you do not have at least 2 of the following classes, Mo, Sin, Ele Mes please do not apply. If you do not have 3, expect many questions. In all cases, list all toons on the account for which you are applying.

straight from the app guidelines which was last edited by you shadow Razz i dont think an ele falls into them guidelines.... yet you still say yes because its someone you know. im not tryin to start shit or stir something up here. just pointing out its basically like favoritism and unfair to other apps that were clearly better and easily denied
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 am

Skervy - the apps do not come anywhere close to telling the full story. They give you an idea, but we have probably turned away good players with poor writing skills, and accepted decent players with better writing skills. I put more faith in members vouching than I do in the apps, or even trial runs.

We need some other members and officers to provide input. At this point, we are going in circles.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:38 am

I wasnt questioning her abilities. If shadow vouches for her then so be it.

My only main point was that if she indeed only had her ele ready for most runs she wouldnt be able to fully participate. Smile

But if some1 vouches for some1 cuz of background, history then i do have faith in her.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:40 am

I agree with Cyvil, Shadow vouching for luna should be enough to atleast let her do a Trial run & Vent interview /approved.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:12 am

not questioning ability to play a person could learn alot about a class being the only one they play. but for ability to fill just about any role which we should be looking for its far from there. the more members we end up with having 1 char the less likely groups are to finish cause nobody can play another role. think about it eles can do what cry? thats like the easiest role to fill then hes left out. same for all these people that can only play a sin we find 1 tank that spots taken for the group and their left out cause they have no variety. if were accepting anyone that specializes in 1 class it should be monks cause they seem to be the last found. and sorry luna for bringing this into your thread nothing personal but pointing out some things ive been noticing in the app processes :/

Last edited by skervy on Fri May 08, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:15 am

And I agree with that, Skervy.

Luna? Shadow? John? Fallen?
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:27 am

i realy dont care , im w8ting answers form Luna still didnt get it !!

So No from me !
Back to top Go down

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:24 am

i say /deny , just coz you know people doesn't make your application superior
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:20 am

Kelly, you are right - knowing people doesn't make someone else superior. What you are saying though, says to me that you do not trust shadow to determine if a player is good or not. Shadow is vouching for Luna's ability. Until shadow messes up, I give him the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:32 am

na what i mean is that luna is not putting the same effort into the application we expect of people and the reply given from people asking for more info pretty much started with i dont care
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:46 am

I agree with Cyvil and McKay, and whoever else...if an officer (In this case more than one) vouches for an app then they should get a tryout.

But, this situation is a bit more complicated, because you also have other officers saying no for whatever their own reasons are.

When it get's to this point, let John step in a make a final decision. Whether you have 10 or 12 or 14 or 20 officers the best you can hope for is a consensus, which right now you don't have if my count is correct.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:00 pm

skervy wrote:
6. If you do not have at least 2 of the following classes, Mo, Sin, Ele Mes please do not apply. If you do not have 3, expect many questions.

thats awesome. she has atleast 2. So its expect many questions

Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
stop.

why u leaving IcU atm ?

and post all ur IGN for every character !!

atm no from me ..
Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
i realy dont care , im w8ting answers form Luna still didnt get it !!

So No from me !

lol wait dood, shes more of a late night est player. . give it some time

Luna has been thinking of leaving icu to join scar for for a while. As far as i know, luna and kog want to leave icu because of what icu is turning into. . . . they do any guild runs i hear. . not anymore so their just sitting in icu doing nothing.

And @ Cyvil, yea i agree 1 character kinda sucks, but the thing is she has a monk and its somewhat far in the places we need, a little push and it'll be run ready and i wouldnt mind helping. You have to take in account that she can also play on kog's account when kog is at school which is usually during the day/afternoon so she has access to all of his characters. But then again. . its not considered under the account she is apping on.

Last edited by shadow on Fri May 08, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:07 pm

shadow i ask to him not for u ! Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:11 pm

i know ill get her to post asap when i see her on .. which would be this evening or afternoon probably.
and guys lets get this straight

LUNA IS NOT A GUY
LUNA = FEMALE

-.-;;
Back to top Go down

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok im stepping in a this point in time. I remember Luna from her days in icU and I know that some of you are firends with her but this application does not impress me. Diversity of characters i what we are looking for in SCAR so that we can reroll 8 times if we need to get a run started. We in SCAR do not specialize in any specific elite area but we would like to say we're competent at all of them. Only having an Ele is a problem and I am not going to take favorites in the aplication process. This application will be denied for SCAR and accpeted for (OHX). (OHX) forum information: http://forums.ohxguild.com
Back to top Go down
insomnia9669
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Reject me to please, thanks. Peace.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:45 pm

alright kog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

luna's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna's app   luna's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

luna's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: