Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nici Deinhamer's Application

Go down 
+5
Arc4ne
shadow
Watto
Divine
Glory Blade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nici

Nici Deinhamer's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I have played a total of 2905 hours in the
past 16 months.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? My following characters are Ele, Monk, Assasin and Mesmer. My Ele has done Factions, Nightfall and Eotn, Monk has done Prophecies, Nightfall and eotn, Assasin has Nightfall, Factions and Eotn completed and my Mesmer has done Nightfall and Eotn.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank? My Monk has all PvE skills with max Asuran, Delver, r7 Norn and r5 Vanguard. My Ele got most of the PvE skills, she has max Norn, r7 Delver, r8 vanguard and r7 Asuran. My Sin doesn't have many PvE skills, but the ranks are r9 Asuran, r8 Delver, r8 Vanguard and r5 Norn. Last is my Mesmer, she is just like my Assasin, doesn't have many PvE skills and her ranks are r7 Delver, r4 Asuran, r3 Norn and r3 Vanguard.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? To be honest I only got 6 titels maxed. The titel that makes me most proud is my norn titel, it was my first titel I had in GW and took lots of time to do it. Right now I'm working on my Luxon titel.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes, I got vent and have a working headset.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I heared about you guys from my friend Glory Blade, he always told me how great you guys are untill I decided to give it a try. I was also in Face. Wrath seemed very friendly to me first, but later on he was being immature and not respecting others.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? I would like to join DoA teams and dungeon runs like Orr or go on Froggy runs. First of all I bring no drama, secondly I would like to meet new people, also I am good in dungeon running and DoA runs.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. I have been in Noone Likes Us We Dont [Care] for 4 months till I decided to leave because my friend that owned the guild got very inactive and other friends that joined us left the guild too. Also been in Spicy Girls Reunion Tour [NOOO] for 3 months, I left them because they got disband. Im Using Signet of Shut Your [Face] was also a guild I was in for a week, but as I said above I didn't like Wrath and his attitude. The Marble Clan [KING] is my current guild. I just joined like some days ago and I use them to dump all the faction I make on MQSC runs. All the other guilds I've been in are not really worth mentioning, most of them were friends guilds.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I'm just a normal guy, my real name is Tim and I'm Austrian. My hobbies are skiing, soccer, swimming and of course playing gw :D.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have experience with all dungeons, FoW, UW, DoA and a little Urgoz. I ran all dungeons, my favorite one is Orr. I can do T1, T2, cryer and Monk in FoW. I can also do every area in UW (I prefer using my Ele though Smile ).
I have done DoA many times before, but not the two tank way. Me and my friends always did it with one tank instead of two. Can do cryer and tank in DoA. As I said I only have little experience with Urgoz, only done it once with my Ele.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. I am 17 years old, will be 18 in 2 days. I am from Austria but I live in Canada and I'm in the eastern time zone. I usually play everyday for 3-4 hours, and way longer on the weekends.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I want to learn the two tank way in DoA so I can tank hopefully. I would like to be cryer in DoA and also run dungeons for you guys. I deserve a team spot because I'm a friendly player that would like to learn new things.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Nici would be good for DoA, uwsc, and dungeons. He has tought me like half the dungeons........ I have done/learned a lot from him, he would be a great addition to scar. :D
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 pm

I know nici from UWSC back when you were in NOOO. I knew I remembered that name somewhere and once you said NOOO everything clicked :p In terms of UW experience, I can vouch that nici is one of the best terras in ToA (back when eles were the ubersauce there). Perhaps OHX would be a nice option if SCAR is too full atm, but I think nici's too good a player to pass up (+ tank for FoW and wants to learn tank for DoA, both positions we currently need atm Razz) Just work on some moar sin ranks and it's a gogo:

/approve for SCAR
/approve for OHX (if we too full)
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Nici is a great player, i think nici would be great to have in SCAR.
/Approve
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 am

Good references, and nothing big still has to be asked after reading this application
i will approve this application for a vent interview and tryout.

However, scar currently has some of their members doing luxon title farms and we are sitting on about 95people right now and do not have an accurate count of how many are still doing their title. Because of that fact we are somewhat holding back on applications and accepting people into the guild. As people start comming back from their farms and we see how spots open up, we will inform you.

Your options right now is either
1) Wait till for a spot to clear up in scar
or
2) Apply to an alliance guild, which will very much get you what you would get in scar.

Their sites are the following:
http://forums.ohxguild.com/ - Experientia Docet
http://www.lawl.forum-motion.com - Emotional Lollercoaster
http://wtfoundation.lefora.com/forum/ - Wild Turtle Foundation
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:23 am

/approve

Happy b-day!! jocolor

gz
Back to top Go down
Milamber
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Milamber

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 am

I say approve as well!

hugo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 am

i know nici he used to be one of the only people as good as me at uwsc Wink if not better
/approve
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:40 am

Lots of good references, /approve.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 pm

nici deinhamer! leetest plater in gw Smile i've learned alot bout him too..been in a very good guild with him (uwsc guild) very very leet uwsc'er btw Laughing he should be in SCAR. can bring lots of positive things to ths guild

go go /approve!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 pm

yes guys. . we get it. we all approve and if not, enough have already approved it :]
Like i said on the previous post:
shadow wrote:
Good references, and nothing big still has to be asked after reading this application
i will approve this application for a vent interview and tryout.

However, scar currently has some of their members doing luxon title farms and we are sitting on about 95people right now and do not have an accurate count of how many are still doing their title. Because of that fact we are somewhat holding back on applications and accepting people into the guild. As people start comming back from their farms and we see how spots open up, we will inform you.

Your options right now is either
1) Wait till for a spot to clear up in scar
or
2) Apply to an alliance guild, which will very much get you what you would get in scar.

Their sites are the following:
http://forums.ohxguild.com/ - Experientia Docet
http://www.lawl.forum-motion.com - Emotional Lollercoaster
http://wtfoundation.lefora.com/forum/ - Wild Turtle Foundation
thread closed
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:23 pm

This is a great application, but we still have 5 ppl who are farming luxon points atm and are not in our guild. With them we are 100/100. So as shadow has said please go ahead and apply to the 3 guilds above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nici Deinhamer's Application   Nici Deinhamer's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nici Deinhamer's Application
Page 1 of 1