Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed

Go down 
+4
Baltaas Slaapes
Alastor
Haunted Dream
Y U M
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Y U M
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed Empty
PostSubject: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm

IGN:

Ritualist Of God

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

5000+Hours. 26mnths. All 4 Beaten.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Sin - Cantha/Elona
Rit - Cantha/Elona/Gwen
War - Tyria/Cantha/Elona/Gwen
Derv - Elona
Ele - Gwen
Para - Elona (Deleted)
Monk - Elona (Original Monk Deleted)
Necro - Cantha (Deleted)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

All Pve Skills. Max SS/LB Norn Asuran and Delver

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

14 maxed. Im probably most proud of Legendary Skill Hunter because it took me the longest and shows that i have all the skills unlocked alone on 1 character. Im working on North title. I need to finish NM dungeons to turn in for Vanguard. Im at 76k Vanguard and HM dungeon + NM Dungeon + HM Heroes will definately max it.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Always. Even while nothings going on im always on Vent with Headseat on my Head.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Revrac in Town.
Cookie on SNOW Vent.
Joseph Spiritmaster [WTF]
Kaya (Adam) Funkey (Nick) [Emotional Lollercoaster]

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I wanna get stuff done. Tired of Pugging or waiting around for stuff to get started. I wanna finish my Gwamm fill my HoM with statues and continue getting to my Peak of performance Gamewide. All i can offer SCAR is expierence and an Honest opinoin 24/7.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

[ICE] Focused on different aspects then i wanted to at the time. 1mnth
[Face] Obnoxious guild leader (Wrath)
1week
[WTF] Overblown Ego on my Own part
2mnths?
[LOD] DoA was not my main focus
2mnths
[FINE] Joined for a bit to HA
3-5days
[Ben] All HA no Pve
1week
[mkay] r2 guild again no Pve
2weeks
[nH] No Pve and Elitist Pvp environment
4mnths
[GeAr] Same as Above
1day
[fggt] Guild name Ban.
7mnths

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

When i was about 12 i got a Pc Gamer magazine. Opened it up to find a GuildWars Beta disc. Waited the 4 months until the beta started. Played, Loved the game. Played for about another year. Quit due to divorce moving and starting HighSchool. Came back about 3mnths after NF released. And months of trial and tribulation we find ourselves here.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Done Doa Uwsc Fowsc Urgoz Dtsc, Usually play my Rit always looking for builds that use Rits. But also play Perma and RoJ/Cryer.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

16.5 / San Diego,CA / weekdays 4pm-11pm weekends 10am-10pm Pst

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Anything a guild needs. Active in all runs have expeirence and knowledge of all aspects of the game from the start to the finish. Extremely active and easy going.

-Rit <3
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:10 am

You are on our alliance blacklist. I know you were in a few of the guilds in our alliance now, or our past alliance.
Back to top Go down
Y U M
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:16 am

I understand i was put on the list at a time and by a person who was making difficult decisions. My apologizes towards WTF guild have fallen on deaf ears and stubborn hearts. Any contact i can make with WTF in a positive direction would be much appreciated on my part and i hope their part also. If you have any questions you can always pm me in game.

-Rit <3
Back to top Go down
Alastor
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Alastor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 am

your resumé is good but that's all i know about you
if some people have seen your inappropriate behavior i won't argue with them at any point since they'll probably know you better than i do
i would approve some trialtime to see how you behave towards the guild and alliance
if you can prove that you are able to be mature and understanding towards anyone i'd say: sure let's give it a try
nonetheless this isn't my call
but you have been giving already a few mature responses to others here in my point of view and if you can keep it up i'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind giving a second chance
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 am

lack of toons.
guild hopper
negatative ..

next officier close this thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Cookie [SNOW]
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Cookie [SNOW]

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.snow-guild.com
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 am

Even if you were not on the blacklist, your toon mix is not what we are looking for in SCAR. The toons that you have have not completed much, and do not appear tohave access to the areas that we visit, with the exception of your warrior which is a class that we do not often use.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 am

ty for posting cookie

http://www.snow-guild.com/index.php?n=modules/forum&a=3&d=11&o=8&q=252&p=1&i=111

not for SCAR aliance

close this thread
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 am

don't rush too much Baltaas.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 am

PrideMcKay wrote:
don't rush too much Baltaas.

He made the right choice...

This player is in my discussion for worst player to ever be in an alliance with me. He almost single handedly ruined a slavers team I was leading a long time ago because he had no idea how to heal on his rit at all. Also led flame wars etc as a guild leader in SNOW alliance.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 am

ok , from this moment applications is not my option if Mckay thinks im did something wrong. gl guys
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 am

I didn't say Baltaas did not made the right choice, I'd just like some more input on this. And with your story included Jon, I suppose that would be all the info we need.
Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed   Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritualist Of God Application Enclosed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: