Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

achievement

Go down 
+9
Alastor
Cyvil
PrideMcKay
Tear [ToA]
Sabriel
TomoSojiro
Divine
shadow
BCB
13 posters
AuthorMessage
baka

achievement Empty
PostSubject: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?
I have all campaign and i play 6600hours in 30 months

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
My main characters is a monk (50Mxp) secondary my sin (16M).

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
My main character have 30 titles some other characters have 5 titles.

4. Do you use Ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I can use Vent i have headset but my mic is out of service, i think it is not problem because my english is bad when i speak. If necessary i buy one .

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
Payne know i search a guild which is doing DOA with sympathic players, he talked me about your guild.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
I Wanna play with fun and serious and do DOA UWsc FOWsc Dungeon with good and sympathetic players.

7. What other guilds have you been with?
I have play in UWsc Guild .

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I have differents hobbies Sport, music, game Wink and my job.
I have started GW 30 months ago i create warrior, monk in main character and next i want to discover other job mesmer nec ranger
rt and i do sin el for farming.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in
these missions?

I can play all position for uwsc i have more than 800uwsc run. i begin fowsc for t1 t2 training not complete.
I did many urgoz before cryer team and same for doa.
10.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I have 25 i'm from france, i play between 11 am at 19 pm and 1 day on 3 i play the night to 2 or 3 am

If u have questions you can ask me i answer as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm

A bit more description about your characters would be great :D
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 pm

need more information on all of the parts . . what bcb said is right
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:02 pm

he has 11 chars total, as payne tells me all PVE, and he has at least 1 of each char. As I'm told he's incredibly experienced in almost all areas of elite PvE except dungeons, but he can run any char needed for any of our SC's. Although a lil more information in app would be preffered (je comprendre que les questions c'est confusant en anglais). I would /approve w/a little more detail in app, although 1 question, why choose SCAR over icU if payne is in the latter guild?
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 am

please enlighten yourself a bit more Smile
Back to top Go down

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 am

although an impressive application, talking on vent in DoA runs is a must and with the language barrier i just don't think you'd get out of SCAR what you want, i don't want to seem the mean 1 but there are french DoA guilds i think maybe look for a few of those and if you still see us as a superior source then reapply
im going to approve but i want you to take in note what i am saying to you baka, and the officers who have enforced the vent rule
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 am

to me vent is the most important aspect of SCAR. with the language barrier and no vent its a /deny from me
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 am

"my mic is out of service" - i dont like it.buy mic and talk, dont chat, then i would approve.
Back to top Go down

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am

Scar has members from all over the world, but we do communicate in English. Being able to follow directions given on vent is critical to a successful run. Buying a mic is must. You don't have to talk too much on vent, but you do need to be able to talk.

If you honestly believe that language will not be a barrier for you and you get a new mic, then I am fine for an interview/tryout.
Back to top Go down
BCB

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm

I know I don't have much say in this because I am not an officer but, with the language barrier and no mic that is a big issue. However if you buy a working mic and you hop on vent with some of us, see if we can understand you then I would say yes for a trial run. If we can't then it's a no from me. Communication is key in high end/difficult areas of the game. Without a good source of communication it would be similar to a PuG.
Back to top Go down
baka

achievement Empty
PostSubject: my mic myself my char   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:29 pm

My Mic:

Buy mic is not a problem but i need practice for the langage barreer i think if i'm cinnected to vent now i can't understand everything and you can't understand all of what i say.

Myself:

I have 25 years old i'm fireman next paris in france i like sports ( i did paris marathon this year) i like music many type of musics.I like have fun and i love my gf ^^.

My char:

If u have questions for my char i prefer you ask directly me about the char you want ^^
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:02 pm

ok, buy a mic and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Hard to ask questions about your characters, when we don't know what they are. You did not follow the application guidelines, and then ask us to do the work when asked a question. Not a good start, in my book.
Back to top Go down
BCB

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:55 pm

I agree with Cyvil on this one, sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alastor
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Alastor

Number of posts : 66

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 am

when you get a mic you'll have no problem getting in
bad english isn't a real problem as long as you can give short commands or confirmation of commands on SC groups 'n stuff
and in time your english will improve by hearing other members and chatting in gc when not in SC's
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 am

I'm leaning towards a /deny
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:37 am

he can be good for OHX
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 am

he can't understand things so OHX is same as here he should join a guild which he understands and who understand him
Back to top Go down
baka

achievement Empty
PostSubject: char   achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:26 pm

achievement Titre-16887-100000-fr

achievement Titre-16888-100000-fr

I do other char in few days javascript:emoticonp(':bball:')
Back to top Go down
Alastor
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Alastor

Number of posts : 66

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:33 am

well his chars look good
and he natively talks french from the looks of it
i think his app isn't as detailed because he lacks a bit of the english knowledge
if he'd improve his english he'd be fine
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 am

SCAR is full atm
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Lets get him on vent for an interview and if his english is good enough, then he can apply to get into our sister guild OHX.
Back to top Go down
baka

achievement Empty
PostSubject: chars achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Monk all campaign finish(for the both)
sin faction , nightfall, gwen finish
El near to end of faction elona gwen
Mes all campaign finish
Warrior all campaign finish
Rit all campaign finish
ranger elona , faction, finish
necro faction , tyrie , elona finish
para tyrie , factio , elona finish
derv elona finish
Back to top Go down

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Well we still have members out finshing their luxon title and i im reluctant to take in new application at this time. However, three guilds in the alliance including our sister guild(OHX) is recruiting. Their forum information can be found in the rules section for new applicants. I hope you apply with OHX or join one of the other two guilds in the alliance looking for new members (WTF and Emotional Lollercoaster).

http://www.lawl.forum-motion.com- Emotional Lollercoaster

http://wtfoundation.lefora.com/forum/- Wild Turtle Foundation
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Garett Jans [OHX]

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-24

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm

I'd be very interested in getting to talk with you, maybe it's just me, but I enjoy working with people from other countries. I'm sure some of that has to do with my brother being a language person and talking to me in about 5 languages. As mentioned, if you have a mic, and spend time on vent chatting with people over a period of time, your english will get a lot better.

So short version: I'd like to see you put an app on our forums.

ps. please try to put more detailed info on characters in there.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 pm

I think we should at least give him a chance on our vent. If language is a problem, I can help translate.
Back to top Go down
BCB

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Marc you speak french? affraid
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 pm

I know enough of the language to communicate the basics. I speak hebrew, yiddish, english 100% fluent, I know kitchen spanish and can understand most spanish, I studied latin at college for 6 semesters, can read greek (don't know what it means), and used to be pretty good at Aramaic. I also know pieces of German. Smile I love languages. Smile
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:01 am

Lol, translate during a run whats hes speaking.. Doesn't sound good to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

achievement Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievement   achievement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

achievement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: