Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Luna Applies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna`
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:05 am

IGN:Dragon Sentinel, Luna Mancer, Zoniha Hikari

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?
I have played for about 2000 hours, and own all three base campaigns but not EotN.

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
My main character is an Elementalist, but I'm also fond of my Ranger and my Assassin.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
Umm well, honestly I don't have any great titles. I'm not a legendary gladiator and I'm nowhere close to a "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals". I do have a lot of titles, but their mostly 1-3 or 4, or just close to 1 (drunk, sweet tooth, party animal). I know it's not really an impressive one, but my favorite title is Treasure Hunter. A friend almost forced me to get it after he showed me how to chest run, and well, it was just so much fun working towards at the time.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I'm not against using ventrilo while I play, It's nice to hear real people on the other end of their character but, I don't have a mic currently and I doubt I'll be able to get one soon, so I can't really talk.

5. How did you hear about SCAR?
Kutu told me about it

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Ummm a cookie? Ok ok, the S and a license to drive it.

7. What other guilds have you been with?

[Gold] [Rome] and [Wolf] (a looong time ago)

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I'm kinda shy, especially about myself really, I live in the Northwest, the faaar northwest (Like 30 feet from the Eye of the North.. I Keep trying to poke it, but it doesn't blink) I don't always have too much time for GW every day, but I'm making it a point to at least get on every day, to make up for my long absence ( Sad personal problems). I'm not the best when it comes to builds, but I really have a lot of fun when an idea pops into my head for one I generally can't resist the urge to mess around with it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't ( Sad ok, a lot of the time it doesn't) but I just love the sense of satisfaction that comes with finishing one, and watching it in action.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Umm, well to be perfectly honest. I haven't been to the Underworld or The Fissure in ages, I used to go down occasionally as a nuker and I think I ran a sandstorm build down there once or twice. I've never beaten the Warren or the Deep and I've really only been to the later once.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:21 am

Do you have any experience in any of the Dungeons?
Back to top Go down
Luna`
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 am

Um, well honestly, I don't have too much really. I know it's probably not worth much, but I'm really willing to put the effort into learning and I really want to. but I'm not the most experienced player ever.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 am

You don't have EOTN, you do not seem very experienced and you don't have a lot of time to play. I don't approve.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 am

Well honestly SCAR is considered as if not the best, then one of the best PvE guilds, you should get some experience before you apply I think. Lack of EotN is a big drawback, because we revolve around dungeon speedclears. Also lack of experience in FoW or UW. We all are not addicted to game, and we do not ask members to be addicted , but the way you put it your playing times are fairly poor, so I guess we cannot approve that.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 pm

seems like he/she wants to join to just have fun and play the game, sounds fine to me
Back to top Go down

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:00 pm

Colin we all want to have fun and have a good time but if we cant include him/her in any of our Dungeon Speed Clears then im afraid she wont be having much fun. SCAR is for grizzled veterans with Lots of Elite mission experience, im afraid im declining this application although you sound like a great person :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna Applies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Applies   Luna Applies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Applies
Page 1 of 1