Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tree Zer Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree Zer

Tree Zer Application Empty
PostSubject: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:19 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total play time is about 3k hours and my account is 27 months old. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I've got a Mesmer, Dervish, Monk, Assassin, Elementalist. They're all lvl 20. My monk, Sin and Ele completed all campaigns. My Dervish completed NF and Prophecies and my Mesmer completed factions and NF. ( made her for DoA )

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My monk has about all PvE only skills, but not all of the summon asuran skills just because I hate polymock xD. My sin has about all the skills that a perma needs ( BuH, Ebon Standard, Rad Field etc. ). My Ele has only got a few skills. But It's not that hard to get the skills if I need em Razz. My monk has r10 Deldrimor and Ebon Vanguard, and Norn. need to max my asuran which is r9 now. My sin hasnt got any eotn title maxed but they're all r6+. My mesmer has got R10 SS to cry in DoA :D and R8 LB for DoA :D.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My mesmer is just for DoA and has R10 SS and R8 LB. My monk has almost got r3 KoaBD and her Max Drunkard makes me the most proud :D

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes, got both of em and also TS if needed.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Guildguruz :D

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

What do I wanna get out? Making money with farming with groups that DONT fail because I HATE pugs Razz. I wanna make some new friends which I can do elite area and hm shizzle with :D. What can I bring to SCAR? Organise Sc's etc and participate aswell in them. I'm an active member that plays every day. I'm an active title hunter and farmer so I think this will be the place to be for me :D.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Actually not alot, I've been in some HFFF guild when HFFF was still on to boost my kurz title. I've been in one for like 2 months but it was a bit booring. I've also been in some friend guilds which I've spent most of my Gw career time in :D. But I'm looking for a good guild now with people of the same level.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Deeeeeeehrm, I'm Tristan, I'm 17 years old and live in The Netherlands. I like to play hockey. ( field hockey ) and just hang out with friends. I'm addicted to pizza :D but I'm NOT fat. Razz. Well. guess I'm just a normal person with a normal life Razz. My life actually looks quite booring while typing this Neutral naaaah.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Got experience with all of them. Did them on like every way. Most of the time I've been monk or ele.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 17 years old. I'm from The Netherlands ( GMT+1). I usually play in the weekends and after school :D.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

This is a bit the same question as Q7 :O! Well, as I said Organise Sc's etc and participate aswell in them. I'm an active member that plays every day. I'm an active title hunter and farmer so I think this will be the place to be for me :D.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:31 am

I like this app however, SCAR isnt only about making money. That sorta brought it down a little for me. But I still

/approve
Back to top Go down
Tree Zer

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:16 am

No, I know that. :D forgot to say that In my approval. I'm starting to work on vanquisher titles soon, I do understand that it's not all bout farmin Razz. It's not the only thing I do, but that's just at the moment itself.
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:57 am

great app from my point of view. I think he deserves a team spot in SCAR

gogogo/Approve
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:00 am

alex wrote:
great app from my point of view. I think he deserves a team spot in SCAR

gogogo/Approve
Laughing

Agreed
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 am

applicaiton seens way too focused on just doa itself. . . . .. like sab said above scar isnt about money, scar is about playing the game and having fun , but that also includes a bit of money.
character are good, title department is ok. . . . .
i will approve for a vent interview and a trial for now, unless something changes my mind
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Sabriel wrote:
I like this app however, SCAR isnt only about making money. That sorta brought it down a little for me. But I still

/approve

seems to me like it is Smile I like this app - would approve a tryout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 pm

This application is above average and is close to being worthy of SCAR.....and i would consider a tryout but right now we are just too full. Until i get my guys back from the luxon farm, most applicants will be sent to our sister guild(OHX) in the alliance . You can find their forum info in our rules section for new applicants. I hope you decide to apply for OHX because you will get all the same benefits as SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree Zer Application   Tree Zer Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree Zer Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: