Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chucks Aitken Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chucks A

Chucks Aitken Application Empty
PostSubject: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:31 am

IGN: Chucks Aitken

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I have played 3,036 hours and have owned my account for 2 years now.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? My main character is an Elementalist, which has completed all campaigns. Next is my monk with all of them completed as well.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank? My ele has most if not all the PVE skills, all the ones that mean anything. My monk is lacking a bit in that area to be honest, but it doesn't take long to max EOTN title with HM books. I have also have r12 kurzick. If that means anything.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? On my main I have 21 titles, with a handful coming close to max. The title that makes me the most proud is my Savior of the Kurzick, because it's one of the longer ones to max and I stuck to it, completing in less than 2 months. I am currently 12 VQ's away from Elonian VQ and a handful in Tryia. I have also Party started and sweets nearing completion. For my last title I will max my luxon as well. Go MQSC!

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? I try to use as much as possible. Makes the game more interesting and social. Odds are if Im in-game I'm also on vent.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible. I heard about SCAR from my Guild Leader Borders The Divine.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? I want to get some elite PVE experiences. I have searched for this type of gameplay among many guilds and none really measured up. I hope to bring a reliability and consistency and the ability to partake in high end farming, like Domain of Anguish.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. I was in [ZoS] for some time. I left there because the lack of anything to be honest. All the officer/members did was sit around buying/selling. I was an officer in the Kurzick [any] leading Speed Clears. Upon maxing I felt it was time to move on.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I live out in the prairies of Saskatchewan, Canada. I plan to go to University next year for Chemisty and Math.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I did DOA constantly when it was popular with Ursan, often playing a HB monk. When Ursan was nerfed I lost my connection to it. I have done all the HM dungeons, as I have my LMotN. But as for running them I have no experience. I look forward to learning though. The same about UW/FOW can be said as DOA. When ursan was gone so was I. As for Urgoz, I have done it once or twice with failing teams. I would like to venture in there and really clean house so to speak.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. I am 18 years old, from Canada and in the Central Time Zone. I usually play from 3:30 - 10:00 on weekdays and from 9:30am - 11:30pm of weekend. Minus time for eating of course.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot. Like I mentioned earlier I would like to bring reliabilty to the SCAR guild, being able to play multiple roles in the teams. I would like to be part of a consistent group and of course not only be an active player in the guild but vent as well.

I would like to thank you for your time to read this Application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me in game.
Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:14 am

i approve although your characters are very limited if possible try and get yourself some more variety
Back to top Go down
Chucks A

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 am

That sounds appropriate, what is more valuable to your runs? Mesmer, Perma or ranger?
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 am

lacking a bit in the toon department, monks sins and mesmers are the most needed chars to do most sc's (though we do use ele's for cry runs)

lacking sc experience overall

maybe set up with an alliance guild so he can get experience and toon development?
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:47 am

i like the application but the character section is indeed lacking
we value sins, mesmers, monks, and eles over most professions
3000hours~ and you only have 2 characters? thats very strange you must have more Razz would be nice if there was more.
i will have to decline this app for now
Back to top Go down
Chucks A

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

Im sorry, I thought I were to mention the ones that have accomplished or are at least worthwhile. I have a necro that has completed only proph as well as rit and tank. I also have a perma, but nothing completed. Only keg farming. I would like to say that yes, I haven't done many SC's but Im a fast learner and am really anxious to learn. Sorry for the mistake on my part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Its ok Chuck and the application is above average like the past 3 I have read. What that means is we are not giving up on you but we would prefer if you joined our sister guild(OHX) in the alliance. You will get all the benefits of SCAR while being in (OHX) and we acn get you into the alliance asap but trying out for SCAR is difficult with us being so full. You can find their forum information in our rules sectin for new applicants. Ty and I look forward to seeing you in OHX.
Back to top Go down
Chucks A

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm

I would like to thank you very much for this consideration and I have made adjustment to my sin already. She has most of the EOTN outposts now and I will work towards getting a mesmer and the sin though NF (taking only a week at max) to be a great asset. Once again thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 pm

What are your character names?
Back to top Go down
Chucks A

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Elementalist: Chucks Aitken
Monk: Mr Deeds Ii
Assassin: E C T O Chucks
Necro: Fracking Necro I I
Warrior: Tank Chucks
Ritualist: Spirit Chucks
Mesmer: Hexmer Chucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:32 pm

What's the status on this application? Did he go to OHX?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 pm

not sure
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am

what happened with this applicant? someone mind checking for me as i will be busy for the better part of today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 pm

application closed since we have heard no response in days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chucks Aitken Application   Chucks Aitken Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chucks Aitken Application
Page 1 of 1