Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dima The Killa's app

Go down 
+6
TomoSojiro
Jago Doremon
Cyvil
Baltaas Slaapes
Toad
PrideMcKay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dima

Dima The Killa's app Empty
PostSubject: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 am

IGN: Dima The Killa

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

6152 hours over the past 43 months. I have all the campaigns and I bought the bmp today to finally check it out :D Turai is a beast!

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Dima The Killa -ele- beat all
Tyte Ninja -sin- beat all
Tyte Monk -monk- beat all
Tyte Hottie -nec- beat proph/factions/nf
Tyte Dima -war- beat proph/factions/nf
Tyte Ranger -ranger- beat proph/factions/nf
X Dimatizer X -derv- beat proph/factions/nf
Tyte Ritualist -rit- none hes fairly new (workin on survivor)

I havn't gotten to beating eotn with all my chars cuz there isn't much use for em atm but if i need to its just 2 days away Smile

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Dima The Killa has all and maxed ranks.

Tyte Ninja has most. Certainly all the ones used by any elite area.
norn 10 ss 6 kurz 6 vang 5 norn 5 lb 4 dwarven 4

Tyte Monk doesn't have most but he has all the ones i need for any roj related activity Smile
lb 8 ss 7 asura 6 kurz 6 dwarven 5 norn 3 vanguard 2

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Dima The Killa has GWAMM so im pretty proud of that i suppose :D im also proud of wisdom because i bought most of it! i got r3 zaishen which is enough for HoM so its enough for me. r3 gladiator also enough for HoM. unlucky r4 lucky r3 enough for HoM. r3 gamer same story Razz I am currently working on treasure hunter which will be r5 after easter. also working on survivor on my rit.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

yes of course

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

From my pals Golry Blade and Red. I was also in your alliance 2 times already. Once in Tam and the other when u guys were leaders. Although sadly i was in Face for those times Sad

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I love doing runs with you guys. Especially the frog runs since im working on treasure hunter. Like i mentioned before i have been in your alliance and i done tons of frog runs with your guild. I have also done several DoA runs with you guys back with babe and matrix from icu hosted runs. Long story short i want to do elite areas! As far as what i can bring to scar is being a competent contributing part to those runs Smile And an overall friendly nice person which never hurts.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

A long time ago when i was just starting titles i joined Lawl and after a couple of weeks it branched of into Face so i helped start that up. Then after a few months the leader left for pvp and the guild disbanned so i was in several elite uwsc guilds which i dont remember the names becasue it was a long time ago (back in the ele terra days:) ) After a couple months of that the old leader of Face started playing again so we decided to start Face back up. I was in there for another month or two until until i left because i felt disconnected from the guild and didn't see eye to eye with the guild leader anymore. That was like 2 weeks ago so here i am.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I like to play basketball, football bball I listen to rap mostly. Im in my first year of college. I am a math tutor at my college :D And of course i like to play guild wars. My favortie places in Guild Wars are toa cuz im an uw and fow fiend and Hall of Monuments because that place is the bomb. I love working on my hall and i can not w8 until it is account based bounce I have 11 destroyer weps and 11 torm weps in it. All elite armors. All heroes. Tons of titles and stuff in the honor one. Lots of minis but the only expensive ones are kunny and mallyx :/

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

UW - I can't say i know this place like the back of my hand, because i know it better then the back of my hand :D I have lived here for the past couple of years. Starting with 55/ss then i did alot of smite farming with my ele and then when uwsc started i was all over that and i have never stopped even when they made me use my sin instead fo my ele Sad I do everything but vale and chamber and im teh pro.

FoW - Same as uw i love this place. I have done it every which way possible. Currently the fowsc i do the t1 and t2 mostly and i have done the roj/cryer too. Don't kill the shard wolfs cuz they poop shards!

DoA - I did doa alot in the ursan days but thats bleh. I have done the current way lots aswell so don't worry Smile I have only done cryer though. But the thing i enjoy the most is 600/famine/smite foundry and im an avid 600 for it.

Urgoz - I have done urgoz several times but i wouldn't say i was experianced enough to teach it. I do know the route/startegy/pops for it and such. I have done runs as a cryer and a barrage when i did runs with TAM.

HM dungeons - I have done tons of frog farms on Tyte Ninja and i actually got a r10 healing on a run with u guys a while ago if any of u remember Smile I have also done SoO plenty as an roj. Also a few kathy runs as a cryer. I have done all the dungeons w/o any probs but froggy and soo are the only ones i have farmed alot.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 18 years. I live in Rocklin, California in the USA although i am originally from Ukraine (moved to usa when i was 6, that is why my name is Dima and not something like bob javascript:emoticonp:D) I play after school so like anywhere from 2pm to 2am. I am usually pretty active except for the occasional day or two filled with math hw Sad The time zone is pacific gmt-8.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I deserve a team spot because i am a great addition to any party. I don't bring any drama and i am there to enjoy the game and get that end chest Smile
Please don't let my time with Face represent me. I have never had any problems with anyone in SCAR and i found everyone i ever ran with from SCAR very nice and i was likewise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 am

fabulously detailed, lots of chars so far in infact imo 1 of the most organised accounts i have ever seen not to mention after all that you still managed to get a little pvp in, maxing titles, you sound like an absolute treasure would be glad to have you with us /approve
Back to top Go down
Dima

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 am

Thank you Smile
you also reminded me of r3 hero, just had to have the bambi rendeer
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:42 am

Well.. your name is not bob.. so I'm not sure.. Nothing in your name that sounds like Bob?

/Approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:59 am

very nice.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:59 am

lol wut McKay?

bob....

app looks good Razz /approve
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 am

Face Spion ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 am

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 am

Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
Face Spion ?

Wow.. your such a pessimist Baltaas, and paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 am

Looks like a good app. Let's get him on vent/in some runs for an approval.

/Approve
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 am

PrideMcKay wrote:
Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
Face Spion ?

Wow.. your such a pessimist Baltaas, and paranoia.

someone needs to be bad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:57 am

Dima The Killa..

that ign sounds so familiar. I think we traded/chatted some earlier.

anyway i've had good experiences with this guy and like i said some of the [Face]\s are actually good players and above all good people, Dima is one of those.

a definate yes from me
Back to top Go down
Dima

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:13 pm

yea Tomo you sold me tons of unids and i did a couple kathy runs with ya Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 pm

This is a great application and an easy approval from me.....Face lost a good player when you left :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Great Application and a yes from me
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Dima wrote:

From my pals Golry Blade and Red. I was also in your alliance 2 times already. Once in Tam and the other when u guys were leaders. Although sadly i was in Face for those times Sad
SCAR is still alliance leader =],
WTF i dunno u, ur horrible ....
jk =] it`ll be nice to have u in SCAR, im assuming ur gonna make it by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

great app dima Smile

/approve <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 pm

nice and detailed, seems almost as leet as I am.

my only issue is the same one I have with any applicant moving from a shit guild... why would they have spent time with such an immature group of players and do we want someone like that? Smile
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 pm

I remember you from Face, you went on a few DoA runs w/us while we were in TAM, and as I recall you were really pr0 ele cryer. I /approve 100% for this app considering you're one of the most talented guys in Face by far.
Back to top Go down
Dima

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 am

I was unhappy in face for a long time and i was on the verge of leaving a long time ago but then they joined your alliance so i bared with it because i really liked being able to go on runs with you guys. I just couldn't handle it anymore so thats why i left 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 am

Divine wrote:
pr0 ele cryer

That is funny.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

invited
closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dima The Killa's app   Dima The Killa's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dima The Killa's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: