Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Twilight's Reapply =)

Go down 
+2
Sabriel
Twilight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Twilight's Reapply =) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi, again, thought i might reapply seeing as your officers often suggest applicants to reapply after a period of time. Been around 1 and a half months i think since i last applied, so thought i might try again.

IGN: Twilight Recconer

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

Total playing time is a little under 3k hours atm, and my account just passed the 45 month marker. Thought i might mention this as i didnt earlier, but i have not been playing those entire 45 months. For a year or so, i was forced to drop out on GW playing because of school issues (had to fix my grades a little ;A) and during the last summer i hardly played because of travels, so estimated real playing time lies around 31 months.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Twilight Recconer (Main) - Ranger:
Completed Prophesies, Factions, Nightfalls and Eye of the North

Abyssal Minion - Necromancer:
Completed Factions, Partly Prophesies (Mainly for oldschool Sorrow's), Halfway Nightfalls and nearly done with Eye of the North. Planning to finish both within the following weeks.

Hiten Kaoru - Assassin:
Completed Factions, Eye of the North and Nightfalls

Visions of Twilight - Mesmer:
Completed Nightfalls, Eye of the North and looking into Factions.

Glyph of Twilight - Elementalist:
Pretty newborn, still wondering about the desolate lands of NF starter island, but im working on getting her some proper education soon.

Twilight Storage (junk)

Twilight Storage II (more junk)

Secrets of Twilight - Profession X:
This is my PvP character. This girl can pretty much play everything and is up for anything. Very interested in activities such as HA as i want that title up abit, atleast r3 soon (gah...)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Twilight Recconer - Ranger:
All PvE Skills, Max SS/LB, Max 2/4 rep titles (the remaining 2 on r9, nearly 10) Big minus is my r6 Kurzick/ r2 Luxon Sad

Abyssal Minion - Necromancer:
A few PvE skills, the obvious ones, but havent completed EotN fully on this char yet as stated, so going to get right on that when i complete it. SS/LB rank 8/7.

Visions of Twilight - Mesmer:
All PvE Skills on this one, well except the Norn Blessings, but im guessing theres no reason for getting them:P Workin on rep titles atm, still from r4-7 on most of them.

Hiten Kaoru - Assassin:
Same as with Visions, all PvE titles except the Norn Blessins, but if it's an issue i'll gladly go skill hunting:P LB title is pretty low still, only r3, but im hoping on fixing this now that im finally at DoA.

Glyph of Twilight - Elementalist:
Ny newly born pet project. Currently at NF starter island, so PvE skills are sorta on the downside. On the other side, this is the char i play on when im bored, which is pretty much all the time, so you can expect more on this character during the time to come. She's going to see the woooooorld.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I currently have a total of 19 titles on my main title grinder, Twilight Recconer, with some extras to come soon as a spike. The title that makes me most proud...hmmmmm...i think would be either my Legendary Carthographer or my Legendary Survivor. I am currently workin on my reputation point titles on various toons, and also working on the Skill Capping titles on Twilight Recconer. (too bad this kills my economy atm *cry*) My secret wish is getting maxed Lucky title track, but seeing as im only on r4, this may take some time Sad Donations are welcome ;A i take keys, clovers or general moral support =)

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yep, and i enjoy it :D too bad we dont have more of Aiden's songs on vent anymore.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Well i used to be in GoE. That about says it i think Razz I know like all the members that went to SCAR from GoE, you know the lot: Arda, Toad, Rift ect ect. Also been on quite a few of the different runs organized by John, frogfarms and such. Other than that i also know Mrs Prefect and I You Got Stabbed I who are on trial atm after what i read on the applications. Play with them alot already =)

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

Well i want a sofisticated and professional guild with compatible and understanding guild members. You know the normal stuff, cookies and pie, new friends, old friends ect. Also very interested in learning new methods of playing, new builds and more experience. DoA go go ! Smile

And what i can give to guild? Well its kind of hard to talk about your own qualities this way, but i suppose i can offer friendship, advice, professional play and understanding. For those interested i can also offer late night semidrunk chats on vent and in guild chat, and candy for the rest.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Not been in many guilds, seeing as i'd rather like to play regularly with the people i do play with.

Half a year - Different small guilds, often very unorganized, so for obvious reasons i left them one after one, this was during my first time of playing

LAG - 1 year:
This was when LAG was one of the bigger guilds out there, and probably one of the better ones aswell. At the most i think they had 5 guilds under the Lions Arch Guard tag (LAG I - V) and that was at the time what attracted me most. I left after around 1 year of playing and then took a break from playing because of school issues, as listed.

GoE - 2 years, two different periods:
GoE was probably the first really structured guild i was in, and i liked it alot. I was there when the guild first started out, back when Duncan Summer made it, and was then an officer there for a time together with people like Handy and Trylle (both of which left the guild before it's collapse). Later i was kicked from GoE during a summer break because of inactivity because i had failed to leave a note saying i was going on a holiday. This led to an extended period of absense but i got back in when i noticed Arda Tempest with the GoE guild tag in ToA one late summer evening. From then on played in GoE for a long time until its initial collapse this winter. When people left for SCAR i was promoted officer of my own wish and tried to start the guild back up. After a while i sort of lost my hopes and left.

DVDF - 2 Months:
This is the latest guild i have been in, and still is, pending eventual acceptance, or not, into any other guild. Im sorry to say that this has by far been one of the more boring guilds i have been in. Alot of the players were unexperienced, and it's very hard to organize events such as FoW/UW/DoA/Dungeons as people tend to not show up. This is the reason im now choosing to leave

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well, name is Thorbjørn, but seeing as its kind of hard to pronounce you can call me Twilight or Thor, your choosing. I'm currently 17 and a half years old and i live near the capitol city of Oslo in Norway. In my sparetime, i hang out with friends and party, or i play GW. I work out 3 times a week and play Unihockey for a local team here.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Im pretty much experienced in nearly all aspects of the game, having completed all dungeons in HM and NM on various characters, playing different roles such as Barrage, Tank, Perma, Cry ect. FoW and UW i have completed numerous amounts of times, often with special teams such as "full ranger" or "full mesmer". I have also completed these areas the normal ways, such as balanced and cry. Also, i am atm learning more about doing UWSC, as i didnt do this alot before. VSF i have also done alot lately, just for the easy golds:P As for Urgoz i have completed it alot of times, with different times of teams, such as Splinter/Barrage, Balanced or Cryway. In The Deep im not that experienced, although i have completed it a few times in HM on different characters. DoA i have quite abit of experience in, although i lack experience as a cryer here. As mentioned above im having this high on my list of things to learn atm.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

As said i am 17 and a half years old and from Oslo, Norway. I usually play from around 2-4 pm - 1 am, depending on if i have practise or not. My time zone is GMT +1.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Im going to open a free for all beer saloon in the GH. Enough said.

Well thats it, thank you for your time and consideration=)
Twilight.

PS: Doh...I should like...write a book or something....

PPS: Oh and any criticism going like, "i dont like this player", please specify what really, i like to be able to improve. Thanks.

Last edited by Twilight on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm

i would say i dont like this player but since u want us to specify
*can be nagging at times
*not very experienced IMO
*some lack of toon progression on the ones most used in SCAR
*was in GoE with u a while bak and jst didnt seem like a very xped player

sorry if this doesnt makes sense to u but its jst wat ive picked up from u and like i said this is all in my opinion.

/no from me
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 pm

You're right, doesnt make sence to me, at all. But all the same, thanks for doing as I asked =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm

I like thi reapp. because of the work he has done on his sin, mesmer, and necromancer. Those are a nice diversity to go with his main. The application was well thought out and detailed. I would like to give you a tryout and interview on vent so pm at your convenience.
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 pm

i know that guy, were together in goe, good player, give him a tryout Wink
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 am

yea , give hime a try out ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 am

https://scar.darkbb.com/applications-to-scar-f12/twilight-s-application-t250.htm

heres his last application if anyones wondering..... pretty strong reactions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 am

ty for the reference Sab and their was strong opinions but Twilight was patient and even asked what he could do to improve....i say give him a tryout and go from there :D
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah Sab, but that was then, and this is now. (response to the old app)
Pretty clear to me that you dont want me in SCAR by now, although i have no idea why. Actually, i dont even remember playing much with you while i was in GoE. Hopefully you are not confusing me with someone else:S Looks may be decieving you know.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

lots of hate O_O
i have no side atm.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Not saying I hate you or anything Twilight, just havn't had good experience the times I've teamed with you. Remember this might only be me and nobody else but I feel I should make my own opinion clear. Not like I have much say anyways.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 am

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
ty for the reference Sab and their was strong opinions but Twilight was patient and even asked what he could do to improve....i say give him a tryout and go from there :D

im with u , if ppl show progres he can get a try out .. if after 3 month he dsnt have progress he denied

regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 am

agree work him over in DoA or Frog and go from there :D
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 am

Overall, I like the app, but having two current members give different opinions, I agree with a tryout.

Otherwise, I have no problems with the app.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Just updated abit on my Mesmer and Assassin, thought i might as well write it down =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am

pm myself or an officer for a tryout.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

test done

get on boat 24.03.2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Reapply =)   Twilight's Reapply =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight's Reapply =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: