Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brio The Exalted his Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willem
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Brio The Exalted his Application. Empty
PostSubject: Brio The Exalted his Application.   Brio The Exalted his Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 am

IGN: Brio The Exalted
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
My hours are 1,810 in 16 months and I own all three the campaigns with the EotN expansion.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Monk: Brio The Exalted, Completed all campaigns and EotN.
Sin: Gwynn Vardaeus, Completed EotN and Prophecies, almost Factions.
Mesmer: Khabuus Odoaker, Busy Completing EotN and Nightfall.
Ranger: Orrian Hunter, Completed EotN and Factions.
Warrior: Willem Van Emmen, Completed Prophecies and Factions.

My others are mules, so not that important.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main is Brio The Exalted and has almost all PvE skills. He has rank 10 Sunspear, rank 10 Delver, rank 7 Lightbringer and the rest of the ranks is at 7. My Sin has got all the PvE-skills also she has lesser ranks, but I will work on that.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
My monk has maxed 8 titles currently, but is almost done with Elonian Vanquisher, Elonian Carthographer, Elonian Guardian and Lightbringer. I will go on with more titles after that, but only when there are no runs I can join. And I'm most proud of getting through Ascalon Vanq from Yaks Bend in one Sunday.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I use Ventrilo, but don’t have a headset or mic – I’m a great listener though.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
I’m in the same alliance, I come from GoDT but the guild is a bit dying at the moment. I did a lot of Frogruns and Kathy’s with people from SCAR and I enjoyed it! I also know some people from SCAR like: Baltaas who was with me in DARK and Hans & Albert ( Elivia & Tomo ) who are old guildies from GoDT.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Doing a lot of Speedclear Dungeons, SC DoA, UWSC etc. And going to the guild where some old friends are in.

8. What other guilds have you been with?
[DARK] for over 1 year, I was an officer in it and it was an AB/Titlegrinding Guild. And then [GoDT] for over half a year, I liked it a lot there but something went wrong and now the Guild is dying.. And I don’t want to be in dead Guild..

Yes only 2 guilds in my Guildwars experience, I’m not a good guildhopper.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well my name’s Willem-Hendrik. I play on schooldays and in the weekends, in the weekends I have swim training in the morning and need to work in the evening in a restaurant. I’m almost always happy and I’m always friendly to guildies. If someone wants to do Kathy, Frog, DoA, UWSC, FoW or anything else like that – I’m up for it.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I joined many SCAR Kathy and Frog runs with my Sin, so she can run them and my Monk did a lot of cryways there. My Monk can also 600/Smite in UW, FoW, CoF, SoO etc. My Sin runs UWSC as Plains, but I’m more than willing to learn more than that.

I completed all dungeons on my Monk and Ranger in both Nm and Hm.

I also played as Monk in DoA – Bonder or Infuser, but I’m trying to get my Mesmer there also so I can do different things in the teambuild. Also I did a lot of Urgoz Cryways as Monk, but I can run anything down there cause all my characters are in HzH.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I’m a 16 year old male from the Netherlands which is +1 GMT.

I play on schooldays from 6/7pm till 11pm.
And in the weekends from 11am till 4pm - 10/11pm till 1/2am.

Thank you for reading my Application, hope to hear from SCAR soon.
~ Willem.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brio The Exalted his Application.   Brio The Exalted his Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:22 pm

/denied

i played with you a lot, and tbh you arent that good as far as i can remember. Yes u did a lot, but imo still lack experience.

you are a fine player for godt but scar's too much
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Brio The Exalted his Application.   Brio The Exalted his Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Tomo says no...I say no, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Willem
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brio The Exalted his Application.   Brio The Exalted his Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Revoke, same reason as Axe.
Soz for all the trouble!
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Brio The Exalted his Application.   Brio The Exalted his Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brio The Exalted his Application.   Brio The Exalted his Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brio The Exalted his Application.
Page 1 of 1