Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Valdark's App

Go down 
+4
Arda Tempest
Angelic Spud
Cyvil
Valdark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Valdark
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account?
And which campaigns do you own?

As of now, my account will become 3 years old in 4 months, I own every campaign and eotn.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I (had) all professions except Warrior, Para, and Derv under my belt until I was hit by a hacker 4 or 5 so months ago.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Right now I have some basic PvE only skills unlocked on my account, but it would be simple enough to collect those later when required.
My main (necro) is still rebuilding/recovering from the hack, so I havent spent much time grinding the rep points, instead Ive been playing around and trying to catch up on what I missed.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
I have quite a few partial titles (ex kurzick, luxon, SS, LB). I have a couple max titles, and at the moment Im most proud of my Legendary Survivor which I first acquired after remaking my Necro.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Dont know where I would be without it, I dont have a mic, but I have headphones/earphones.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
Your reputation, achievements, and through the alliance.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Id like to build a strong bond with my guild mates, and make new friends, and lastly make some money Wink

8. What other guilds have you been with?
LOD
GoE

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

In the beginning there were some random guild hops until I found a stable guild I liked. I met LOD about a year and a half ago in the urgoz outpost, and found them to be a great guild. I loved how they were organized and could get things done very efficiently. Later on, I found that the guild leader had an increasing amount of verbal outbreaks-should I call it- which discouraged several members including me. (I think i remember SCAR being in the alliance), I decided to leave the guild, and started to look for another strong PvE oriented guild, but unfortunately thats around the time I got hacked.
2 months ago before the wintersday event I decided to come back and start playing again, I had remembered that I wanted to find a PvE guild. So looking back, I recalled SCAR and GoE, and decided to apply to GoE. I got taken in, and soon found that GoE is primarily Euro players. I wanted to remain in the alliance as it seems to have the attitude and foundation of players Im looking for. So I pm'ed Genius today and here I am.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've played the BiP, Ss/MM roles in urgoz.
I have played a healing and bonding monk in DoA.
I have played Terra 1, 2 and a HB monk in FoW
I have done areas of underworld.

While I've done a number of elite areas, all except the first one were before I was hacked. If I am able to join your guild, I will immediately start working on characters that correspond to your run builds, and work on characters that will benefit both the guild and me most.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?

I am 17 years old, I live in the US, and I play late afternoons or nighttime PST.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app, hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 pm

You have not actually answered questions 2 or 3. If Necro is your only current toon, it will not be a good fit.
Back to top Go down
Valdark
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 pm

2. So what I was trying to say is that before I was hacked, I had my monk, sin, ele, and necro through Proph (to the skill trainer dakk), Factions(to urgoz and deep), NF (to doa), and EoTN (to Duncans), and my other characters were wherever I needed them to be. At this moment, I have some characters throughout the game, some not so far. My main point and concern is in building a useless character for the sake of guild and alliance runs. I have started over on a new sin for various runs, but I really would like to know which characters will benefit the best.

3. If you meant PvE skills like Ebon Assassin, finish him, and stuff like that: I have certain skills that Im aiming to get for certain characters. To be honest, all in all, I have not spent the time to collect all PvE skills, and have not grinded their respective reputation ranks. I WILL, however, start gathering necessary skills for guild runs almost immediately after they're requested. What Im saying is Im more than capable to doing what is necessary for the guild.

Hope that answers your comment. Please tell if more info is required. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Angelic Spud
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 70

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:18 am

Monk, sin, ele, and mesmer to some extent are most used in our runs.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 am

lack of chars and PvE skills are my biggest concerns tbh, Also how many hours have u racked up ure account in those 3 years?
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 am

No from me
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am

Sorry to hear about your hack. No from me.
Back to top Go down

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm

no from me as well. if you had "rebuilt" you acc with the most used professions maybe you could make it in.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 pm

I agree with the rest of the officers. No as well. Yes and sorry to hear about your account getting hacked. That is never a good thing.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm saying yes.
Back to top Go down
Valdark
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 pm

How about this, if I were told which professions and the specs for them would be most useful for the guild, Ill work on those, and then reapply sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:51 pm

No on this application but continue to rebuild by getting a sin and monk or sin and mesmer through EotN to go alongside your necro. GL and hope to see you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valdark's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valdark's App   Valdark's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valdark's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: