Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I Hate healing U's App

Go down 
+2
carnage-runner
hate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hate
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

I Hate healing U's App Empty
PostSubject: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:42 am

IGN: I Hate Healing U

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I Hate healing U's App Gw02710

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
8-9charaters

Sins beaten all the games has most of all the skills but ebon title is at 5
monks my main i have 29 titles on this guy maxed and i basically do everything with it
Mes, Necro and War are at doa and all set to do some farming lb title is kinda low on them except my mes its 7 on her but others are all set to go

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My sin has almost all the pve skills skills but some vanguard some and rank4 ebon on it and ran5 on others except rank 8 lb
mesmer not so much worker on eton with it and the same goes for necro.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have 29 titles maxed on my monk(i dont know if i can show them all) and i think party is the one i am most proud of cause it cost me like 2 mil lol(1 more away, my exp on the main is low because i dont take quest rewards and such all of that is basically from killing stuff)i dont wana show all of them cause this post will be long as heck :D

I Hate healing U's App Gw02810

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
who doesnt???

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I was in the gems guild when i found out about the alliance ive done runs with u guys while being in that guild and so i decided to apply here.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
i would like a more extensive knowledge of doa then i have now basically i still have more to do with this game and well exp and some money :D is important for that so i would like to learn more enjoy and make money while i am at it, i dont really think i can bring anything to scar except another person u can chill with have some laughs and do some fun stuff, i do have knowledge of most of the SCs out there and if needed i can always help with those.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Gems, i left before the guild feel apart, wanted to join another guild but they didnt turn out right i tried to teach them doa as best i could but aprently the leader thought doa was like fow it was that easy and because i couldnt include other people in the groups i got kicked(long and stupid story)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am a fun loving guy i dont take many things to heart and i like to play alot of this game cause i love it, hobbies include hanging out with freinds, playing soccer or football and all in all some good holesome american fun :D

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
HM dungeons i know how to do most of them with a 600/ranger/smite team ragars, kath, SoO and well COF(fail). FOW and UW i can run anything ive ran everything and i feel i am exp at them, URGOZ/Deep same thing i can run anything and i know how to run anything except an ele i mean i know how to run them but my LDOA Ele aint there yet(she isnt LDOA), DoA i can run anything there aswell except and ele i have exp as a sliver and recall perma, bonder(i hate uaing its such a pain) monk, necro spiker(except not much tendrill exp), and Mes.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 19 years old i live in texas central time

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
i believe i am team player, i think first of the team then me hence why i have alot of chars up at doa and am working on getting those titles and skills on the others chars and i think i can be a great addition to the guild because i am a chill person and relaxed about everything. And like i said ive ran with yall before and i know how stuff works up in SCAR i know some people in the guild and i would love to be part of it with people i know.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:35 am

My biggest reserve is your character developement. Your Mes Necro and Warrior, in particular, seem to be lacking. Have they done EotN campaign?
Back to top Go down
Grazden The Healer
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Grazden The Healer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 am

Not that I have much of a say, but I vote no. He was in GEMS, and couldnt commit to much. And as carnage said, "My biggest reserve is your character developement. Your Mes Necro and Warrior, in particular, seem to be lacking. Have they done EotN campaign?" he is correct to ask that. Lets put it this way, if your looking for a monk with some titles and a little experience hes the guy. But claiming that you taught Luck how to do DoA is complete bullshit. Especially when you can't tank. You posted on your GEMS app that you could, so it looks like your getting a little bit smarter. "i believe i am team player, i think first of the team then me hence why i have alot of chars up at doa and am working on getting those titles and skills on the others chars..." Alot of characters? Again, another bullshit comment. "DoA i can run anything there aswell except and ele i have exp as a sliver and recall perma, bonder(i hate uaing its such a pain) monk, necro spiker(except not much tendrill exp), and Mes." I believe GEMS asked you to run perma to show us how you run. You failed us so why claim you can do something you can't? You failed us multiple times actually, so we had you monk where you showed you have some exp. JW where did your warrior go, doesn't seem to be in this list. How are you exp at necro if your not exp at tendrils? I can't say I've seen you run a mesmer in DoA either. So that was fun totally dissaproving alot of your comments. Again, No from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gems.forumotion.com
Grazden The Healer
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Grazden The Healer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:19 am

Also, looking at your lightbringer title seeing ONLY 80,000 pts shows a hole lot of experience. Most experienced DoA guys/girls have 100k+.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gems.forumotion.com
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am

Well. He has bonded for us before when we where in GEMS and he did ok. But then again charrs progress other then ur monk is little low. Please post little bit moar on ur other toons in game and go from there . Lisa
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am

Grazden The Healer [GEMS] wrote:
Also, looking at your lightbringer title seeing ONLY 80,000 pts shows a hole lot of experience. Most experienced DoA guys/girls have 100k+.

just FYI. the lightbringer title is in no way indicative of how many doa runs you have done. he could simply not take the bounty or quests. as a bonder yea he would have to take some quest rewards. but that doesn't necessarily mean he is going to be above 100k points.
Back to top Go down
hate
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Grazden The Healer [GEMS] wrote:
Not that I have much of a say, but I vote no. He was in GEMS, and couldnt commit to much. And as carnage said, "My biggest reserve is your character developement. Your Mes Necro and Warrior, in particular, seem to be lacking. Have they done EotN campaign?" he is correct to ask that. Lets put it this way, if your looking for a monk with some titles and a little experience hes the guy. But claiming that you taught Luck how to do DoA is complete bullshit. Especially when you can't tank. You posted on your GEMS app that you could, so it looks like your getting a little bit smarter. "i believe i am team player, i think first of the team then me hence why i have alot of chars up at doa and am working on getting those titles and skills on the others chars..." Alot of characters? Again, another bullshit comment. "DoA i can run anything there aswell except and ele i have exp as a sliver and recall perma, bonder(i hate uaing its such a pain) monk, necro spiker(except not much tendrill exp), and Mes." I believe GEMS asked you to run perma to show us how you run. You failed us so why claim you can do something you can't? You failed us multiple times actually, so we had you monk where you showed you have some exp. JW where did your warrior go, doesn't seem to be in this list. How are you exp at necro if your not exp at tendrils? I can't say I've seen you run a mesmer in DoA either. So that was fun totally dissaproving alot of your comments. Again, No from me.

youve only seen me run all of 1 char at doa in my app for gems i said i know how to tank but ive done most tanking as a solo tank and i dont know much about the 2 tank but as i learned thorough my runs with scar i figured out alot about the 2 tank way and you have never asked me to perma for u in gems the one time u did ask me, u changed your mind and took rayn who failed the run not me and as for the tendrills part when i was in we did doa with my necro we failed at vale bc our tank rayn died at some crucial spot and wiped the team and just because you havnt seen me run anything other then my monk in doa doesnt mean i suck at it and as for the lb rank like the other person said i dont take the bounties or the quest unless i am asked or have to because i dont really care about the title since its maxed, and as for the other characters yes they are lacking because i only focused on getting them the skills and titles they needed to do doa and not beat ETON i though it was a great waste of time for me my necro is what i am working on atm to get some more skills and he should be rdy to do more support. (I forgot to mention this but i have sc exp with my sin on some dungeons Ragars, Kath, Oolas, Raven, SoO and bogroots.)

and fyi i have never failed you in any doa run because i have only gone on all of what 4 runs with u first one we failed in vale and i was bonding and you and the other tank died bc of a crappy ua and we got wiped, second you took us in we did good till we got to foundry and YOU died and third is when we went with my necro and you have to leave for personal reasons and 4th when i was not in the guild and your ua failed us because he "DCed" i have never failed your run nor have i failed anyone elses as a matter of fact u asked me to run with u just yesterday and i refused because i was doing it with someone else. Did i hurt someones ego???

but guys thx for letting me apply i dont think i can be part of the guild because i know graz apparently doesnot like me because i hurt his big ego and he cant have that. Thx for all the commments and good luck have fun be safe
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:50 pm

It looks like there is too much bad blood to work out, thats too bad. I wish the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate healing U's App   I Hate healing U's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate healing U's App
Page 1 of 1