Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Errant's Repost

Go down 
+3
Grazden The Healer
Seek N Destroy
Errant Venture
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Errant Venture
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 pm

GN: Arya House Stark (Primary pvp), Ixl Cosette Ixl & Caroline Sula (primary pves)

Gerg asked me to repost, so here it is Smile P.S. My screenshots from the last thread are a bit out of date, I'm going to take a few new ones and upload later.

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

I own all campaigns, i've been playing for 36 months, active the entire time.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
For pve characters i currently have a necromancer, ele, monk, sin, ranger, rit, and warrior. With the exception of the warrior + rit (which is about 3 days old) all have finished all campaigns + eotn except proph, which i've only finished on the ranger. In addition i have 2 permanent pvp characters, a monk and an assassin, and a rollable pvp slot.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I have most all pve skills on all pve chars, with at least r4-5+, my monk, ele, sin, and ranger all have all pve skills with r8+ or better while my necromancer has the majority of important pve skils at at least r5

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Currently I have ~5 titles finished each on my ranger and sin. I'm focusing on completing as many titles as possible on my monk + sin now, and have come close to finishing a few. I'm most proud of my r10 hero, r8 commander, and r2 champ titles (Screens are a little out of date).

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have access to a headset/mic, ventrilo, and teamspeak. I use mic daily as until very recently i've been very pvp focused

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
General reputation as well as the guru post with SCAR's SC builds

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I hope to continue maxing titles, finishing dungeons, and accumulating wealth. I can bring many things to SCAR, i'm a hard worker, experienced in gameplay. After about a year and a half of high-end pvp play i have a very detailed knowledge of both the skill base and game mechanics. In addition I can assist in any guild/ally members interested in playing pvp. I've played with some of the best pvpers in HA, TA, and GvG. My most recent guilds include [Dent], [AxE], [vR], and [Pals]. I'm good friends with some of the best HBers in game, including former mAT winners Saint and Smurf. I'd be happy to help anyone interested in learning pvp gameplay better but I'm really interested in playing high-end dungeons now.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Mainly pvp guilds in the last several months. I've played with several guilds who made it to the finals of the may mAT ([AxE] & [vR]) as well as premier tombs guilds ([dent], which has been active for almost 2 years now and [keys]). I played pvp almost exclusively for ~2.5 years I've mostly lost interest in organised pvp lately though, do the general power creep and emphasis in pvp on buildwars over player skill. I spent some time with HzH holding alliance [AotP] recently, but left after about 2 weeks do to the tedious nature of DSC.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm currently 18 and will be a freshman at Boston University in the fall. I'm planning on double majoring in physics and applied mathematics. I also love musics and sprots; i've played piano and guitar for 3 years and was captain of my high school's varsity tennis team last spring. I'm in love with pop punk music, Motion City Soundtrack and Yellowcard are my two favorite bands of all time, I can't stop listening to them

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Most of my experience comes from farming DoA and UWSC. II'm comfortable in any role in DoA (exlcuding Recall and Sliver which I am learning), FoWSC, UWSC, and a number of other dungeon SCs as well as 600 and perma running of many dungeons.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 18 and currently live in upstate new york. In the fall i'll be in boston. Bost are EST (GMT -5)

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I'm going to bring great talent and a desire to have some fun to SCAR. I deserve a team spot because I'm a quick learner and I'm going to be able to contribute greatly to anything SCAR attempts to do.
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 am

Thank you for (re)posting your application. I see plenty of toons and experience in difficult pve roles. What kind of game time are you able to play double majoring?
Back to top Go down
Errant Venture
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:10 am

On for at least a few hours a day, the workload isn't as bad as you'd think it could be. Really the only reason I'm double majoring is the fact that my physics degree requires so many math courses that I only need to take 3 more than the one's i need for my physics degree to finish a second major in math.
Back to top Go down
Grazden The Healer
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Grazden The Healer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 am

Hope to see you in here soon Tahiri Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gems.forumotion.com
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 am

Strong application. But we had that issue with that Red Resign clicker, but since there no more HB is see no reason not to do a trialrun. SPAAARTAAAAA
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 pm

gogo approve from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Ty for answering my question quickly.

approve from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:28 pm

/approve from me as well gogogo :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Errant's Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errant's Repost   Errant's Repost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errant's Repost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: