Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ect0sryummy's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ect0sryummy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-27

ect0sryummy's application Empty
PostSubject: ect0sryummy's application   ect0sryummy's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 am

IGN:Ectos are yummy
1. I own every campaign. I have played for roughly 3 years .

ect0sryummy's application Scar_f10

2. I have a sin as my main, then a necro, a dervish,and an ele. All of them are level 20, my sin has completed every campaign except proph and is expecting to get guardian titles on it soon. My ele has finished every campaign expect EOTN, my necro has completed factions and nightfall, and my dervish is partly through with nightfall.

ect0sryummy's application Scar_f11

3. My sin has almost every pve skill except a few vanguard skills that i can get easily. My necro has a few basic pve skills like great drawf armor and "By urals hammer". My ele has of the pve skills except the EOTN ones that i can get.

4. i currently have 5 maxed titles. I am working on my vanquisher of elona, and then further on to get GWAMM.

5. Yes

6. Guilds Wars Guru

7. I want to gain experience with the game itself by helping others, and also being helped.

8. I do not remenber the guilds I've been in.

9. I like to play video games, sports like basketball, and hang out with my friends.

10. I normally do UWSC /FoWSC everyday. I have done a few old school UW,FoW, URgoz, DoA,and deep runs before. As for dungs, i havent much of them but im hoping to learn some runs.

11. I am 17 years old, i live in New York City, and i normally play at around 7pm-10pm on weekdays and on weekends its varies. My time zone is eastern strandard time.

12. I do not know if i deserve a team spot but im looking foward to learn a lot if i do get accepted. Im always up to try new things.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ect0sryummy's application   ect0sryummy's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

I believe a re-application will be required. Get your Necro and Ele through EotN and get them PVE Skills and Ranks. Until then, your overall play time is rather short, so I'm skeptical.

Do a little more grinding, and re-apply. Until then, no from me.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: ect0sryummy's application   ect0sryummy's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Please get your characters through the game and get those PvE ranks a bit higher.

Thanks for applying, but for now, it's a no from me. Feel free to re-apply in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ect0sryummy's application   ect0sryummy's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ect0sryummy's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: