Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J Cad
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
J Cad

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-01

J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2   J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 pm

I took a couple months break but now im back in full swing :D

Hey guys i'm not sure if any of you guys remember me, I was in SCAR about three months ago when i decided i would like to get into the PvP scene a bit more. Well i finally got my tiger and i wanted to know if there was still a place for me in scar

I remember Sacratis, Divine and john. When i left the froggie runs had just taken off and it was right after John got his account hacked i believe. I think it was when Sacratis was taking a break aswell.

Well anyway here's my application.

Photobucket

Photobucket

IGN: Adam Goes Spartan, Adam On Fire, Bob Connerly

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account?
And which campaigns do you own?

I own All campaigns + eotn

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have a warrior, monk, elementalist, mesmer, assassin. They have all complete all campaigns.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My Warrior is r10 in all of the allegiance titles.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I know i'm not as big a title freak as most in SCAR but i'm hoping my hard work, effort, ability to listen and take advice, and dedication to improve will be enough to make up for my meager 10 maxed titles.
I'm probably most proud of my r9, Champ3, and cartographer titles because they took me longest to get.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I am always on ventrilo when i'm playing and it's not uncommon for me to be logged onto vent even when i'm not logged ingame.
I have a mic aswell and i'm very vocal.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
About 4 months ago i joined The Mirror of Reason [SNOW] when Divine Avengr was the leader. It ended up disbanding and i came to SCAR with him.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I want to be able to be part of the cohesive team that i loved so much when in SCAR. The synergy of the speed clears was amazing and it rivles the synargy of a high end GvG team. I loved how helping and devoted everyone was. I can bring a positive outlook, an active role in the dungeons, speed clears and farm runs, i can help out when help is needed.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I was in plenty of top ten PvP guilds but i guess that doesn't matter here. Really the only major PvE guilds i was in was The Mirror of Reason [SNOW], which i left with divine when it collapsed, SCAR, which i left to pursue higher pvp, and SMS before i took a 6 month break back in september.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

My Name is Adam, i'm 18 and i just graduated highscool in Houston Texas. I'm attending The University of Tulsa in the fall to major in Biomedical engineering. I ran cross country and track for my school and i played varsity club soccer.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I'm a pro at UWSC ^.^

I DoA almost religiously for those tormented weapons and i am quite familiar with urgoz/deep. I usually play one of the SF tanks and my sin is my main pve charactor.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 18 and i live in houston texas. GMT -5 i believe.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I'm going to bring the energy and optimisim that i had before and i'm going to be another player that can contribute to the dungeon runs and speed clears as well as help out another player whenever i'm called on.

I really enjoyed being in SCAR and i hope i can come back :D
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2   J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

welcome back J, no need for trial, i got you babe Wink
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2   J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:43 pm

welcome back dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2   J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Welcome back man!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2   J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J Cad Wants Back Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1