Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Celos application

Go down 
+2
Possemeister
Celo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Celo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 am

IGN: Celo A
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Celos application Gw010
and i own all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
SIN: Blood Seeper - NF, Faction, eotn
ELE: Celo A - all
MO: Celo Tender Touch - NF
Necro: Celo Tainted Love - NF, working on eotn atm
Rt: Celo Religion Freak - just got it ascended and didnt bother with campgs*
Me: Celo the Phantom - finnishing NF
War: Hammerhead Celo - still lvl 10

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
i think mostly all pve skills: max lb/ss
max norn, r9 deldrimor, r8 asura, r9 ebon

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Celos application Gw011
i dont work on titles much, mostly only the pve ones i need

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
i was in scar ally with ToA

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want to master a few SC's and be a member of an active guild. I'm an active player and helpfull if i can ofc.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Royal Keepers of Tyria(TRK) 3-4 months (guild died)
My GF left me for (KOSS) at least 6 months im not sure (made Toa)
Trinity of the Ascended (ToA) from its start till now (was a time i could't play much so GL wanted me to go, but got time now)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
im 20 years old european, like intelligent games (why i play gw) , am a bit flegmatic and play GW for fun, in other words its not the main thing in my life.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Have done all except SF and Topk
FoW: EoE and Sin
UW: normal w/e, SC all areas
DoA: ele, tryed sin, necro (fresh), monk, Urgoz and deep ele

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 20, from Slovenia time zone GTM +1, play over the day but mostly in the evening from 6-10 or 12 pm

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I'll prolly be just one of the many active players, but i allways join guild runs if i have the time. I'm an exp player and am willing to learn more. After all scar is known for SC's
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 am

This app isnt too bad. Decent exp, character base not too bad, however need to grind more campaigns.Looks good on paper, /approve for trial to see how good you are in a run.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 am

Yea. Little low grinding on campaigns , but deff a trialrun .And take it from there ManlyWay
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 am

I'm gonna put my foot down and say no. 2 Characters done NF+Eotn? That is not enough considering how simple it is to do those campaigns. Re-apply when you have your Monk and Necro through EotN and Nightfall, both with reasonable PvE ranks and skills.
Until then you lack the character base to be able and ready for a lot of different SC's.
Back to top Go down
Celo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

necro is less than 2 months old
monk is almost done in eotn
its like 3 hours play
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Celo u are approved of a trial run. But u gonna have Carnage here with u watching. Dont mess up and ur in. Prob trial run with you tonight or at latest tomorrow . Send time ur available or PM me in game Warrior Countess Tera
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:42 pm

E / R ftw Smile,

i'm sure you will be a nice fit here in scar
Back to top Go down
Celo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 am

hey i was death lvling pets so plox no oral abuse Razz
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:05 am

Told him no but no tnx. Needs more diversity and yea. But he said he will grind trhough the campaigns with his characters wich shows a lot of will to get in to SCAR. Told him to reapply in perhaps a week when campaigns are done on his characters and go from there. Know some officers are worried bout game time and so are me. But as i said before its a trialrun not an invite. Give it a week and lets see how far hes come on the campaigns, and go from there. Peace! Skervy
Back to top Go down
Celo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 am

if its a prob just put me into OHX, i've played with both before and i dont rly mind
Back to top Go down
Lys [OHX]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 am

OHX isn't with Scar atm Celo and although we have lesser req's than Scar, we also have requirements for reroll and you stand a good chance of not making it into OHX as well. I say if you want to be in Scar, work on your toons and reapply with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celos application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celos application   Celos application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celos application
Page 1 of 1