Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okams App

Go down 
+10
Unholey
Clouded Logic
Sparka
Possemeister
untouchable
Angelic Spud
Countess Tera
Arda Tempest
carnage-runner
okamsrazor
14 posters
AuthorMessage
okamsrazor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 am

IGN: Okams Razor

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Okams App Inxw68
All Campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Elementalist: Okams Razor: All
Assassin: Chest Running: All but nightfall
Monk: Cylone Smash: All
Paragon: Para Razor :Nightfall, Factions, Most of Gwen

The above mentioned characters are the classes I enjoy playing. Also they are not on my main account but I have access to all possible classes if necessarily needed for one thing or another, each of which have reached various stages of various campaigns. As they are not on the account which I am applying with I won't go into detail, just making it aware I am able to play any class if it is ever needed.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Elementalist: All PvE Skills unlocked, all maked ranks.
Monk: Max Lightbringer

Aside from the above specifically mentioned PvE Skills/Ranks the other three characters I main play (paragon, monk, and assassin) have fairly low rep with most of the titles. I was never big on grinding those rep titles (except for luxon/kurzick, as thats max).However, as none of the titles regarding PvE Skills/Rank are that hard to grind, If a certain skill/rank is needed for a particular farm, I have no problem grinding out the required rank for said skill.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

On my main character, I have 32 Maxed Titles, With Several Still In Progress (which you can see in the below screenshot). I am working on any PvE Titles Not Shown Completed in the below images. While I may do some PvP I am not looking to max or specifically work on any of them. I would say I am most proud of legendary vanquisher, while it may not be an extremely hard title to earn, I feel it to be one of the titles which required the most time and effort.

Okams App 1zm1lq8
Okams App Kegmxf
Okams App 2m4cewo
Okams App Fwk7s0
Okams App 15z2z9h

And my soon to be finished Pre Character

Okams App 24deyaw

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Reference: Tall Dervish

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? Mainly looking for a group of players to have fun with in what I suppose would be called high end content (Hm Dungeons,Farms,etc). While have been away from guild wars for about 6months ( So i am not familiar with the most recent of farm builds) I am a very expierenced player, familiar with all areas and learn fast so getting caught up on any recent builds is no problem. So I believe I would make a positive addition to any team.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Emissaries Of Hardmode[EHM]--Length of time unkown, I would say around or over a year, did not actually leave this guild, it simply was remade under same leadership,etc due to the original owner of the guild coming back to guild wars after a year away.

[Zoso] Honestly blanking on the name, just remember the tag. It was the reformation of the above mentinoed guild. After months here I left and created the below guild.

Army of the forgotten Souls [AFS] After leaving Zoso I created my own guild AFS, as zoso was too full and we needed i suppose would you would call a sister guild. After a few months I had dissagrement with the way the alliance was being ran and moved AFS to the legion of doom [lod] alliance where i continued to run AFS for several more months, if not close to a year.

This was about the time I took a break from guildwars, and am now back.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
20, Male, In College--University Of Mississippi, Hobbies include gaming, photography, guitar, violin, travel. Sorry not good at bios, you'll learn plenty about me if accepted.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have expierience in all elite missions/dungeons. Dungeons I will play anything but a monk, unless its a dungeon which I am 600/smiting
FoW, Uw, Urgoz, Deep, Doa---To be honest im very flexible Ive played almost all roles possible with the four main classes i mentioned above. Pretty much the only thing I never do is play heals on monk. Builds have ranged imensely, Perma, Imbagon, Nuker, Cryer, Pretty much all the phases/ builds that have been run in various areas.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Adressed some of this above so to what i did not address... The times i play very on the day as my classes very during the week, I am on sparatically throughout the day until about 5 CST at which point I am able to be till 2 or 3 am CST if needed though I typically dont play that late anymore.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Well I feel I answered that in one of the above questions, but to summarize. While I have been away for a little bit, I am an expierence player with knowledge of all the elite areas/dungeons that you farm/play in. I am a fast learner so I will be up to speed on anything new in no time. I am very flexible as to what I will play if something else is needed other than what i wish to play,etc. Overall I think I would be a positive addition to the team. But ill leave that for yall to decide.

Thanks

Last edited by okamsrazor on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am

Trial run is in order. Expect pm's from an officer this week. Very nice application.

Are there any credible objections?
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:55 am

Hi, Looks promising. I think some clarification into the character situation is in order. I like the app its just its lacking in characters that will be in SCAR..
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 am

Good application. But seems to be a lack of diversity of proffesions. but non the less, a trial run is in order
Back to top Go down
Angelic Spud
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 am

Ive played with him before, hes a good player and i think he would fit in nicely.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Omg Okams, I've known him FOREVERRR! Hes good times.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Maybe its just me noticing this, but, nothing is mentioned about where you have exp at, you just said various places. please list these before i make my decision. Also your character diversity is Bad. But yeh, list your areas of exp then il make my decision but for now... im gonna say no.
Back to top Go down
okamsrazor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Possemeister wrote:
Maybe its just me noticing this, but, nothing is mentioned about where you have exp at, you just said various places. please list these before i make my decision. Also your character diversity is Bad. But yeh, list your areas of exp then il make my decision but for now... im gonna say no.

As I said in my application I know and have expeirence in all areas, especially any areas that you may focus on as a high end guild, I didn't see the point in listing them. ALL Elite Areas, Fow, Uw, Doa, Urgoz, Deep, All Dungeons. The only thing to note is, as mentioned I have been away for 6 months or so, so I am not up to to date on the most recent builds that are being run but that is not problem to get caught up on. As mentioned I have more than enough exp in all the areas, the only clarification I could possibly give is list the areas of which I am the most familiar, which I suppose would be Uw, DoA, Urgoz, And as far as dungeons go Im equally expierienced in them all though SoO and Bogroot Growths are my favorites as those are probably the most popular for farming purposes.

As Far as characters are concerned the four mentioned at the top are my main characters on my main account which would be joining the guild, but as I stated I have access to all classes of characters, if at any time I need to play on them. Ranger, necro, dervish,warrior, mesmer... you name it I have, they are simply on my spare accounts, I don't like to clutter my main account with characters I dont enjoy playing. I have the 4 ones i enjoy + my ldoa, the remaining character slots I use for PvP.
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 pm

okamsrazor wrote:
And as far as dungeons go Im equally expierienced in them all though SoO and Bogroot Growths are my favorites as those are probably the most popular for farming purposes.

You'll be excited to do a frostmaw then man. Good for a tryout I think. I have reservations about letting overly rich people into the guild cos they sometimes bring drama and then just afk in kama. But if you wanna play the game, then SCAR is a good place for you.
Trial imo. And I wouldnt mind meeting you on vent for a short cnversation besides Smile
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 pm

i approve ...... trrial run ...... hope my word means something QQ lolz
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:55 pm

it is necessary to write everything your exp at in an app, the more you right the better it looks. But now youve clarified that i approve Smile gl on trial
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 pm

ohai okam! ive ran bounties for you a few times, dunno if you remember or not. but yea application looks good. only reason i would say no is because i wouldnt have the highest zaishen rank in the guild anymore lol...

lolz@the kanaxai axes equipped...
[img]Okams App Gw23710[/img]
Back to top Go down
okamsrazor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Sparka wrote:
okamsrazor wrote:
And as far as dungeons go Im equally expierienced in them all though SoO and Bogroot Growths are my favorites as those are probably the most popular for farming purposes.

You'll be excited to do a frostmaw then man. Good for a tryout I think. I have reservations about letting overly rich people into the guild cos they sometimes bring drama and then just afk in kama. But if you wanna play the game, then SCAR is a good place for you.
Trial imo. And I wouldnt mind meeting you on vent for a short cnversation besides Smile

The ocassional Zrank, and the constant request to see it, but no drama concerning the riches, spent my fortune on it, relatively poor now though. Wish I has invested in high end minis rather than buying the title, but thats a whole different story.
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:40 pm

gogogo what we waiting for? TRIAL FTW
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 pm

i approve a trial run, u seem very exp'd
Back to top Go down
Ballistic Pve [GEMS]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Haihai okams :D
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 pm

i remember okams from when i was in zoso alliance, and my short time at AFS, u prob dont remember me, its ok i dont play anymore, u guys want okams =]
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:49 pm

he's already in the guild~

Hi red!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

Okams App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okams App   Okams App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okams App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: