Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my application dire

Go down 
+10
Possemeister
Sparka
Seek N Destroy
Mess
Champion Oni
Divine
Clous
Countess Tera
Arda Tempest
EcTo Dire Smurfette
14 posters
AuthorMessage
EcTo Dire Smurfette
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-23

my application dire Empty
PostSubject: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:34 pm

IGN:Dire Smurfette(sin) My little fingers(necro) cyan heavyhammer(war)cause i can heal(monk)
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

i own all campaigns
https://2img.net/h/i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae322/pipersmurf/age.jpg

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have one of everything
sin beat all but proph
nec beat eotn and nf
rit beat eotn and nf
ranger beat eotn and nf
ele beat proph almost done with nf and eotn
para almost through eotn and nf
my mes is my survivor but i'm bout to kill it and go through nf

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
well i got all the skill packs so i can load any build i've working on ranking up all my eotn skills my necro is r7 lb max on my sin almost max ss on my sin tbh my sin is my title hunter so i've been working on titles for that but since i've started doing more sc's i've been working on the ranks on my monk and necro

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
https://2img.net/h/i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae322/pipersmurf/titles.jpg

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
i do have vent but i broke my laptop so i dont have a mic getting on on thursday

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
i was and still am in the EcTo guild but they left the alliance and i dont like the direction they headded in so i wanna come back to scar alliance hopfully as a member of scar

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
i just wanna get back into the alliance to get back to highend farming and sc's the most i can bring is my willingness to learn and i can run a couple dungeons that i do for guildies and alliance for free so thats about what i got to offer i know its not much but i try as hard as i can

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.i've been in WiLd(for over a year, my real life gf is leader we had a usge fight broke up so i'm not in there ne more personal differences) i've been in FDR they typically did sc and stuff but they really didnt wanna try new stuff it was really all about the leader maxing his titles, i am in EcTo but i'm gonna leave soon cause of the alliance switch that they made i like doing sc's and in this new alliance they do sc's rarly i wanna be able to learn and contribute to a team and if we arnt forming a team i'm not learning or contributing .

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
i gw story..... well i did a uw run with pugs i was mnts but plains and pools died so i had to cover both areas so i did and at end chest both failers got eblades so ofcourse i go mad so i went to fow and i watched someone get an obbi edge so now i'm really mad so i go SoOsc and watched someone get a q9 prot bds i almost died i was flipping out

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
for uwsc i can do all areas including necro
for fow only 2 areas i cant do yet and thats t1 and t2
i've done doasc with u guys i usually run tk

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
i'm 26 from ny i usualy am online around 9pm est and early in the morning around 8am est so basically i'm always on before and after work

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
i cant say i deserve a spot its more that i would like to prove myself as a capable player and can contirbute to sc runs in some way and if i dont have the chars at the areas i'd grind till i got one there so i can get it done with u guys
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Hmm i like this app. He shows maturity, willingness to learn, with a good knowledge of quite a few of our SC's. Good Char diversity, might need to work on bumping up the ranks on the PvE titles but apart from that i think this looks promising. 1st post lets see what others have to say.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 am

Like the diversity on characters. But like Arda said maybe bump some of the titles and play thrue some of the campaigs bit moar. But the activity and willingness to learn seems to be a deff + . 50/50 for me. But lets see. wanna see him in UWSC or TK in DoA for ex. If he brings something to the table in SCAR im all for it. Trial run foo shoo
Back to top Go down
Clous
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 am

I personally know him ... hes an old friend, very ded. player and good person. learns well and quickly, and ive already told him bout bumpin up titles, and im actually workin with him on gettin more chars to doa. he HAS done doa tho. so that is a plus, he is pro on uw/fowsc, as well as dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 am

Clous wrote:
I personally know him ... hes an old friend, very ded. player and good person. learns well and quickly, and ive already told him bout bumpin up titles, and im actually workin with him on gettin more chars to doa. he HAS done doa tho. so that is a plus, he is pro on uw/fowsc, as well as dungeons.

that's all i needed to hear to put my decision to /approve for tryout. I like what I read in the app as well, decent amount of hours, seems like he's willing to help out guild for the better.
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am

he seems exp. and willing to join groups and have fun
/approve

P.S. How far is your ele in NF? im working on getting my mes through, im at jennurs horde, we could work together ^^
Back to top Go down
EcTo Dire Smurfette
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am

my ele is at ss santuary but my monk on my second account is at nundu bay maybe i can catch up with u on him
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 am

I'm fine with a try out /interview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Rank up those PvE titles, it's alot of grinding to get all ur toons ranked up but it pays off.

/trial run
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 pm

aw cool. i remember you from the alliance. seemed like a pretty solid guy. glad to see we're gettin some flow back our way from the leaving guilds Smile
definitely a trial from me pending strong approve
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Eotn and nightfall are really all thats needed, we rarely do stuff in other campaigns. He was previously in the alliance so knows what kind of runs we do. His char diversity is good, and his exp. No trial runs in UW plz, not really a good way to tell if some1 is right for SCAR, but i approve for trial.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm

approve from me. exped player
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 pm

i like how the /age ss showed glory's ign
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Holy Light Angel wrote:

cuz he pmed me before he took the screeny?
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Glory Blade wrote:
Holy Light Angel wrote:

Looks like I can't express an oppion without being questioned Razz

come down to earth glory and for this I say tryout gogo +1
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Look lilke we should plan a try out.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Going on DoA run and he's running TK. Dan and I are here.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Holy Light Angel wrote:
Glory Blade wrote:
Holy Light Angel wrote:

Looks like I can't express an oppion without being questioned Razz

come down to earth glory and for this I say tryout gogo +1

yeah i know just my head is full atm Mooning
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 pm

It was a bad run but it had nothing to do with Dire, just one of those everything-goes-wrong runs. So whoever can get him on another trial run please do.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Did another trial run afterwards, 1 hour 45 mins. Dire made consistant mistakes throughout the run. Wasnt just him, but i was watching him the whole run as the VoR. From this performance im afraid hes not going to be accepted into SCAR.

Maybe a re-run to be called for just to see if it was an off day. Will contact soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application dire   my application dire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application dire
Page 1 of 1