Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shadow Sin Mg

Go down 
+4
carnage-runner
Haunted Dream
Kbar
Shadow Sin Mg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sin Mg
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:40 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/2200/gw277.jpg

I own all campaigns on two accounts, a third account with only proph, and a fourth that im holding for a friend and use time to time that has all accounts.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

On my main account, my assassin has completed all campaigns, Derv has completed Nightfall, Monk has completed Eotn, Warrior has completed nightfall.

Other three accounts only have a few characters that i play when i need them.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My sin has all max eotn titles, max sunspear and lightbringer, max luxon, i have most of the Eotn skills, almost all of the luxon skills, and only good ones from the sunspear light bringer title tracks.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img40/2772/gw278.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img32/1746/gw279.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img40/1083/gw280.jpg

The titles provided are from my sin, which is my main toon. The two titles i am most proud of are Savior of the luxons, and Legendary Defender of Ascalon on my presearing ranger.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
/yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Tag u r pregnant

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I was told it was an active guild, that does alot of events, such as uw/fow, and elite runs.

What can i bring to SCAR? I am an active player, I am willing to try anything and will normally keep trying until i become successful.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I am currently in a guild called AA, its a friends guild i just joined today for no reason at all, i told him i didnt plan on staying for long

The last real guild i was in was TYTN i was in said guild for over a years time. I left because of the leader, he started kicking people at random with the excuse that, they have not earned their place in the guild, he acted supieror to everyone and i hate people like that.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am a 2nd year networking student, i love computers and the internet. hanging out with my friends irl.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done very few Hm dungeons, mainly being Speed Clears for SoO, RRagars speed clear one time. Exteremly experienced in Fow/Uw

in fow i mainly do Terra postions, i like t1 alot better. but i also can do mt. I have done Roj before it was nerfed, 100b, MoP, all nothing special easy stuff.

in UW I am experienced in all areas, i learned all areas and became good in less the a month of time for underworld.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 17. I am from upstate New york, i usually play after school hours unless i have work, almost always on the weekends (unless i have work or doing something with friends)from from noonish or before until i crash at the keyboard. I live in EST time zone.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I am going to be the best i can be and help in any way i can to help the team succeed.

Im not saying i should deserve a spot on the team, i merely ask for the chance to prove my value in a experience guild.
Back to top Go down
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 pm

toon diversity is ok, seems like a good app

nice titles.

imo /accept
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:18 am

Toon Diversity could be better. I like that you already have a Sin/Warrior/Monk. Would you be able to roll a Necro/Rit or Para at all? If you planned on doing DoA with us, a Necro/Monk/Mesmer/Sin is what we use. I like your attitude, and I will try to set up a trial run on Friday.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 am

I don't like this application... Toon diversity is low and experience is also low. I think you need to at least work on character diversity and PVE skills....

Get characters done as many campaigns as you can (at least 3 done NF/EotN)
Get characters all PVE Skills and get PVE ranks as high as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sin Mg
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 am

I do have a necro, and para, its on my second account though, which i have not gone through the campaigns on most.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 am

Hes butt secks on steroids, hes not the most exp players because hes faithful to his guilds and stays in them long time. but he does listen well and picks up stuff fast.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sin Mg
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks for the Recommendation Tyler
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 am

/approve 100% ive uwsc'd with him a lot, hes very good, one of the better players out there
we'd be missing out on not taking him...
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 am

not very good char diversity but that can easily be worked on. Great attitude and ok experience. i approve ^^
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 am

Shadow Sin Mg wrote:

Tyler? Finally I can stop calling him Failure. =) Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:
Shadow Sin Mg wrote:

Tyler? Finally I can stop calling him Failure. =) Lol.

owned
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 pm

invited 10/10/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Sin Mg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Sin Mg   Shadow Sin Mg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Sin Mg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: