Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Champion Oni's App

Go down 
+5
Lord Dulizan
Noxious
redphyve
Possemeister
Champion Oni
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 am

IGN:Champion Oni
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
http://yfrog.com/0yageij
I own all campaigns.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
My sin has completed Factions and EoTN (idk if that counts)
My War has completed Prophecies and EoTN
My ele has completed Nightfall and Factions
My paragon has completed Nightfall
My Ranger hasn't competed any campaign and same goes for my mes, rit, other ranger, derv, monk, and necro

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
my main toon is my sin, which has max vanguard and asuran, 9 delver and 8 norn, has all vanguard skills, all but the polymock asuran skills, and i think all delver skills, and about half of the norn skills. and my ele is r9 susnspear

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
http://yfrog.com/3dtitlesnj
On my sin im working on maxing delver and norn, then after that SS/LB I'm most proud of Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Warrior of something, sorry cant remember name lol and Glory Blade, i used to uwsc w/ him on my ele way back.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want an active guild that does speedclears, or just general things as a group. Ive been using the generic SF sc build since it was first used in UW, ive been doing it for a while, im exp'd at it, i know alot of the current speedclear builds, i made one of my own speedclear team builds, it worked but wasnt as fast as my friends, but it worked.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I haven't been with too many guilds. I was in LUSH for about a year and a couple months. I left because of inactivity. And then i joined my friends guild, it had some Korean tag, unknown guild, i left because the people in it were really mean to every1 else. Before LUSH i mainly hopped around, didnt settle down, couldn't find a guild i liked, can't recall any details about them.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am a big soccer player and fan, Liverpool is my favorite team. I am a generic athlete, i play all sports, im in High School, thats me in a nutshell.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
UW, i can do all areas, vale is my weakest area though, both necro and sin. FoW, i can t1,t2,mt,and Eoe. I have Cried in Urgoz before, only once though as i am usually in lux guilds. DoA i used to ether cry for, i don't have too much exp there. Deep i have cried in various rooms. I solo Rragars on my sin, SoO sc i a/mo, BogSC i can do most anything u need me to. I can also solo alot of EotN Dungeons.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
16,Ireland but live in Annapolis Maryland, EST usually play from after 9 pm weekdays and depending on life various times on weekends.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I will help people out in the guild, i am ALWAYS ready to do a speedclear of some sort, only reason i would not be is if im in one or if im running a dungeon or something of the sort. I am also always willing to help teach people anything.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:54 am

need to develop your characters a bit more, other than that, you seem keen enough. approve from me.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 am

yah aprove
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 am

Experience seems good, as long as you're willing to rush a cpl chars through eotn /approve from me
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

approve with the understanding of getting more chars thru eotn so you can come on all runs with multiple chars...

just an fyi, I will be getting my derv and ranger through eotn so feel free to pm me and we can join up
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:58 am

alright, just let me know which characters would be best to get through EotN and ill get em through, and ya I'd definitely like to team up with you.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:10 pm

all of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Sin, Ele, Rit, Para, Warrior, Necro and Monk are the roles we primarily use on our Dungeon runs. I approve for a trial run in SCAR, pending a perma spot as long as you can get some more characters through the game.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm

<3 you oni,

/approve from me

PS: get some char's through EoTN
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Lol thanks glory, and ya i will definitely work on it, just about all of my characters have made progress in EotN and could easily have it finished in like a day or so, a day for each character that is.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:55 pm

approve trial run or what ever gogo
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm

a trial run sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

/approve, played with him in several PUG UWSC's where he had no problems at all.
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 pm

lol sorry i couldn't remember your name, it was very late/early when i was writing this ^^ and ty =]
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 pm

invited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Champion Oni's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Oni's App   Champion Oni's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion Oni's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: