Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Adularia's Application

Go down 
+4
carnage-runner
Possemeister
redphyve
Adularia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Adularia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Adularia's Application Empty
PostSubject: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 am

IGN: Kormak Adularia

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I have played 27 months, but my account has 51 months. It was an account of a friend that left GW. I own all campaigns. All characters are mine, he deleted all his characters.

Adularia's Application Gw007q

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Warrior - All campaigns beaten
Monk - All campaigns beaten
Assassin - All campaigns but Prophecies
Mesmer - All campaigns but Nightfall
Dervish - Nightfall & Factions
Elementalist - Factions
Paragon - EotN

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Warrior - Max SS/LB, Asuran10, Dwarven10, Norn8, Ebon8
Monk - Max LB/SS9, Asuran5, Dwarven6, Norn5, Ebon5
Assassin - SS9/LB7, Asuran10, Dwarven7, Norn7, Ebon9
Mesmer - SS9/LB5, Asuran5, Dwarven4, Norn4, Ebon4
Dervish - SS9/LB5
Paragon - Asuran5

I have all PvE skills required with warrior, monk, assassin and paragon for Speed Clears and more of them.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Warrior - 20 max
Monk - 5 max
Assassin - 6 max
Mesmer - 3 max
Dervish - 3 max
Elementalist - 2 max

Adularia's Application Gw008d
Adularia's Application Gw009w
Adularia's Application Gw010
Adularia's Application Gw011yu
Adularia's Application Gw012l

I'm working on rank 10 norn & ebon doing speedbooks with another account and Tyrian Vanquisher + Guardian.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I use ventrilo, skype and TS + mic on Speed Clears and PvP.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Well, SCAR is a famous guild in all districts I think. I read about yours on Guru.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I like very much PvE and speedclears and I think i'll learn a lot in this guild. I can bring PvE and SC experience. I'm a very active player (3 - 4 hours a day) and I hope to do lot of friends inside.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Legion Yakuza [LY] (Disolved) - It was a guild with 20 people. All were friends and was PvE/SC guild. About 1 year.

Uchiha Avengers [UA] - This is my guild just now. We are PvX. About 20 - 25 members. All friends and exp. on pve/sc (a lot of gods walking amongst mortals) and PvP (High HA rankeds r5/12, but me r2 >.<). I want to leave it because people are studying and there are not active players now (2 - 3 people)

(Both spanish guilds)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

My name is VĂ­ctor, I'm from Valencia (Spain) and I have 19 years old. I'm studying at university (Computer engineer). I like computers/videogames and I like very much all kind of sport.

I practise taekwondo since I was 4. I'm sub - champion of Spain. I swim like a complement of this sport, and on my free time I play tennis and athletics.

I work in an International Camping like the lifeguard, so, I speek english all days. I think I won't have any problem for understand yours.

I started to play GW because a friend gave me his account. We changed email + password and he gave me activate cards too. This is why I'm here >.<. I'm pricechecker in the spanish GW website (www.guildwarslatino.com)

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

FoW - 100b, UA and MT
UWSC - Pits, Chamber and Valesin
Boogrots SC - Runner, 100b, Paragon #1 and Paragon #2
Kathandrax SC - 100b, Paragon and UA
Rragar Zoo SC - 100b, UA, Bonder
SoO SC - A/P and A/mo
Darkrime Delves SC - Runner
DoA - I played this with Ursan, but I could enjoy with any character and finish NF with another one in about 1 day I think.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?

I'm 19 years old. I'm from Valencia, Spain (GMT +1). I play all days about 3 - 4 hours. I play more time on weekends.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I would like to do a lot of friends at the same time I play elite PvE with yours. I would like to learn more SC's with you and I can play all evenings/nights in any run I think.

Thank you for read this.

Adularia.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 pm

i like this app, lots of char diversity, exp, yes from me, for a tryout run or sumtin
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Have a good character base and clearly enough playing time. Pretty solid app if you ask me. 4 hours a day isn't "Very Active" as you put it, but still is enough to join in with the guild.

As for dungeon exp, seems to be strong. Elite areas, lacking in DoA (shouldnt be a problem, i dont do this myself) UW- 3 areas not too bad and FoW- 3 areas is good. I think you could be a good addition to the guild.

Wait to see what everyone else has to say, but you got a thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
Adularia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Possemeister wrote:
4 hours a day isn't "Very Active" as you put it, but still is enough to join in with the guild.

At weekends I play about 5 - 6 hours in the evening and about 4 - 5 hours in the night. (GMT + 1). Fridays I play more than Monday/Thursday, about 5 - 6 hours. Sorry if isn't enough >.<

Ty for coments ^^"
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:20 pm

This is a resounding yes... His character diversity is exceptional, as well as character developement. He would be very capable in alot of different runs. I want to see a tryout. Time to fill this guild up with quality players. This app makes me think he's going to be able to help us solve that problem in short order.

Tryout on the weekend or tonight for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm

yes, yes and yes,

lets get a tryout going please
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
McMuffin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:19 pm

char diversity/ high end exp / playing time...all there

gogo tryout
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:28 pm

ill pm him soon and get him in a run with us today or tomorrow if everyone agrees
Back to top Go down
Adularia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Adu, what times do you normally play at? (Your time of GMT+1)
Back to top Go down
Adularia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Monday/Thursday: 16:00 - 19:00 & 22:00 - 00:00
Friday: 16:00 - 19:00 & 22:00 - too late (3:00/4:00)
Saturday: 16:00 - 20:00 & 22:00 - too late (3:00/4:00)
Sunday: I don't play so much this day, because i'm not on my home. Some nights I play about 1 or 2 hours.

EDIT:

Red Phive whispered me a few minutes ago. I thought that you wanted speedbook runs. Sorry very much.

I had a thread on Guru and i receive a lot of whisps in a day for speedbooks. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm

great char diversity!

i say tryout, since im not going to be on today if it doesn't get on i will do it tomarrow( if everyone is in agreement)
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 pm

I like app. /approve
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:43 pm

invite sent closing thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adularia's Application   Adularia's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adularia's Application
Page 1 of 1