Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dedicated "Raider"

Go down 
+9
Lord Dulizan
Papadia Gr
Arda Tempest
shadow
McMuffin
redphyve
Haunted Dream
WarriorTheKnown
gengar72
13 posters
AuthorMessage
gengar72
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
Dedicated "Raider" Gw001

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?Can't really keep track. Since my account is 4 years old I have deleted characters with full campaigns done. Right now I have 3, however I can just double box myself through the campaigns if need be.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
TBH not alot just the important ones. I have your typical cookie cutter builds for most of my chars 600/smite/Pain Infuser/Trapper/ Fire Ranger(forget name)/Shadow Form Assassin
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My titles suck tbh. If you guys need me to farm titles I can do it very quickly. Posted them at bottom for neatness

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yah i use them all the time
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Elite Starchild; I said do you know any good PvE skills and he said "scar"
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? Ive cleared all HM missions mostly using 3 man discords way. Ive also cleared all dungeons. However an officer informed me you guys do speed clear while I've done UW and FoW, retards can do these. You can teach me ^_^

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Elite was a pre only guild. Zos like 3 years ago cause all they did was power trade
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. 20 year old going to college Integrated Media Major. I love to play super smash bros melee i've won tournaments ^_^.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?Ive done all these

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
20 all hours. Since I am integrated media majors im on computers. Since im a genius I can do whatever I want during class.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot. Good Raider always on team. Can raid like 4 hours a day 7 days a week. I dont have an ego. Will take criticism. Always on time. Will play any class you want and raise any title.

TITLES
Dedicated "Raider" Gw002-1
Dedicated "Raider" Gw003
Dedicated "Raider" Gw004
Dedicated "Raider" Gw005
Dedicated "Raider" Gw006
Dedicated "Raider" Gw007
Dedicated "Raider" Gw002

Will work on which ever ones u guys need. I dont want to work on ones that won't be of use so just tell me if i get trial

Last edited by gengar72 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 pm

I get the feeling that you're a good player, but I'd like to see a little bit more in a application. No pve ranks listed for each character. Extremely short answers, felt rushed.

I also have another account in Elite and I never saw you talk in g/c.
Back to top Go down
gengar72
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:59 pm

O really

Jennifer Nicole Lee Left like a few days ago when did u join?
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Very rushed application. A little more detail in each area would be appreciated. Each response should be more then a few words IMO. Take your time and expand upon each response and I'll gladly give my feedback then.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm not saying I didn't see you online, I'm just saying that I'd like to see some work in app. It's your chance to really impress us, list all your characters, where they're at and the ranks on pve titles... I've had account there for 3-4 months.
Back to top Go down
gengar72
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:27 pm

atm i have to say no, lack of exp, seems u dont even realize how important pve skills are to the point of not even answering the question right, titles arent really that important as to how many u got maxed but whats important is that u have some rank in those eotn titles,3k+hrs only 58 chests opened and like 200 id`s.. what were u doin the whole time? im gonna say straight up no, i dont think u can add much to ur app, cuz u have lack of exp in elite areas, and just in overall game time.
sorry bud, i just dont think u would fit in here, but who knows what others have to say.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
McMuffin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:37 pm

mmm imma have to agree with red here. you seem to like pre alot....which is something most of us dont do...and no pve ranks once again...

sorry :/ maybe get more exp and reapply?
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 pm

redphyve wrote:
atm i have to say no, lack of exp, seems u dont even realize how important pve skills are to the point of not even answering the question right, titles arent really that important as to how many u got maxed but whats important is that u have some rank in those eotn titles,3k+hrs only 58 chests opened and like 200 id`s.. what were u doin the whole time? im gonna say straight up no, i dont think u can add much to ur app, cuz u have lack of exp in elite areas, and just in overall game time.
sorry bud, i just dont think u would fit in here, but who knows what others have to say.
I second this, I worry that your characters are not far enough into the campaigns to join runs. I see your sin and ranger have never been to EoTN, we use a sin in every run that I can think of. Rangers are not really used a lot, but I worry about it. PvE ranks are a little low atm across all characters and in speed runs we use tons of pve skills.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 am

character development is good. . . .
and more elite area exp is good

if he plays a lot of gw everyday and wants to join groups and w.e then yes
its not lke teaching a run takes forever. . any1 with half a head can listen and learn

we need more people like that cause when sept 22 comes around we are GOING to need them

im leaning on no though
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:55 am

I'm with Shadow on this, this person was very very keen to join SCAR. I spoke to this person in game, he/she said that they had quite a bit of XP in nearly all dungeons, just not in a SC capacity, this can be learned and should be easy for a person with XP in dungeons. FoW is tank and spank, so if he/she can do that then she can do every dungeon in GW. Nearly all of the chars we use for SC are there, correct they r a little lacking in ranks on those chars but i can help with that as i will need to do books on my sin for her GWAMM. Also we will be having some core guildies leave for Aion this weekend so some new blood might be good. I say yes...pending trial and interview....and if he or she stops using the word raiding in GW Razz
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 am

no from me. Rushed application. Just some pictures and "u figure the rest".
Back to top Go down
gengar72
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:14 am

I will work on my ranks. I didn't want to level my monks ranks(or w/e char) and you guys not need it. If you tell me what char you want me to play and what rank you want me to get skill wise. I will gladly do it and reapply when done. I don't feel like leveling all my ranks for chars the guild won't need. If you need all chars that's a different story and I better get working.
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 am

I believe we spoke in game also,

While we will definately have some openings coming soon to our guild, I would ask that you take a minute and re-do your application putting some time and effort into it.

Pointers- Keep screenshots to a minimum(only asked for age and possible titles)
List out your characters like this:
Name/Class/campaigns beaten/PvE ranks A/N/V/D/SS/LB

I will hold my judgement for a redo application
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 am

Not happening. You need to spend more time developing your current characters. Here's a check list of fantasticness.

Eotn Done, PVE Skills capped, Eotn Rep r6 or higher. SS/lb r8/r5 and higher. NF Done. Factions Done. Prophecies Done.

If you can do that on a few characters then you're in fantastic shape with character development and diversity. Sin, Necro, Mes, Monk... Those are the best professions to concentrate on.
Back to top Go down
Afura
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:05 pm

pro freezie and app..

nah just kidding gogo make a propper app but the freezie is nice:)
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Arda Tempest wrote:
as i will need to do books on my sin for her GWAMM.

gtfooooooo
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Arda Tempest wrote:
I'm with Shadow on this, this person was very very keen to join SCAR. I spoke to this person in game, he/she said that they had quite a bit of XP in nearly all dungeons, just not in a SC capacity, this can be learned and should be easy for a person with XP in dungeons. FoW is tank and spank, so if he/she can do that then she can do every dungeon in GW
yes ranks can be helped with books etc, im talkin about this exp he has, if hes got elite areas exp, where are all the unids, / treasure.
u know just from doin ea dungeon once in nm should put all ur ranks past r5.
3000k 200 unids, wisdom reflects his real exp here, unless he spent all this time sellin unids. even fow run a day would have put u past that ammount of unids.
but hey, im not sayin we cant pick new people up, i just say that these are the people that later on will be askin in ac if a spatha is merch food. im still leaning towards no,
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 pm

honestly look at his titles guys i had those titles in like the first 2 weeks of playing... idk how thats all he has had in what...4 years no from me unless he farms the crap out of his titles and gets a crazy amount of elite zone exp or can show me somehow that hes an absolute pro

sorry get better ranks and elite zone exp and reapply
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
gengar72
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm

its ok guys ill just reapply later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dedicated "Raider" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated "Raider"   Dedicated "Raider" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated "Raider"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: