Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mentle King [LAG] would like to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MentleKing
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Mentle King [LAG] would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

THE HOURS IVE PLAYED

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Derv >> All Campaign (Legendary Guardian and almost LMoTN)

Assassin >> bit through cantha elona and prohp / all eotn

Mes >> almost nowhere tbh

Pre Ranger >> Pre presents farmer

Ranger >> working on survivor title (dnt want to hit a single dwarf tho… the lame way)

Monk >> up to DTSC in cantha / all eotn / elona a bit as well

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Dervish >> maxed all the eotn titles besides LmoTN .

Monk >> delver r4 / asura r3 / vanguard r3 / norn r1

Assassin >> delver r6 / norn r4 / asura r4 (never farmed raptors on hardcore moder :D) / vanguard r2

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

Titles on my dervie

My Dervie got 21 titles maxed atm. Im working on my ranger which is going for a survivor title without hitting a single dwarf if possible…

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Only sometimes and rarely tbh… but do have a headset and vent on comp.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Ive seen lots of you in many places around the game. As well ive heard about you from few players I know. Tidus of Rin for example

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

As I am playing mainly with Dervish, which I heard is not used much in the guild, I could help to set up useful builds for people new to this profession. I am a pretty good perma and can run to all places on the map. As well I can 600 dungeons which is useful. On my dervish I got legendary guardian and close to LmoTN so can help out around in EotN or any other campaign!

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

im playing with one guild almost since the beginning of my GW career… my friend invited me to it and I stayed there. I got sick a bit of the boredom in the guild since many people just do normal missions or chill in GH talking to each other. I do not say its not fun but we can be doing that while doing something useful. As well some people became really mean and annoying when they think they know the game really well. Example? UWSC for a officer in the guild = UnderWorld Smite Crawlers… -.- no comment on that… ohhh and I am from LAG ( lions arch guard) we used to be in same ally for a bit as far as I remember :D

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I love windsurfing which I do most of the summer breaks and love to ski. Besides role playing on-line I love to role play with a set of dices

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

HM dungeons >> done on derv all H/H besdies ravens point yet
FoW >> usran / monk heal
UW >> some of the UWSC builds / ursan / healer
URGOZ >> monk / cryer / perma (rarely for practice usually only…)
DoA >> not much into it but done it few times

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 17… turning 18 in October!! Finally :D usually I play 1-3 hs in the evenings depending on the school work load… -.-* time zone at which I live is GMT +1 which is middle / east Europe time… ahhh yes…. I am polish and I live in Czech republic atm… :D

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I will try to play my best and help other guildies while playing. I guess I deserve the spot because I do not leave my guild just because I feel like it. as I said I am in the same guild since the beginning of my GW career and I want to be a part of the same family and get closer to the players. Want to sync as much so we can have good and successful runs all and ofc FUN!! All the time no matter what :D… as well I am sure I will be playing GW2 and we could all probably meet and play together when they finally stop fixing this one and finish up their new baby!! And we used to be in same ally b4 :D

Mentle King [LAG] would like to join Timeplayed[url][/url][url][/url]
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:20 pm

I'd say if you want guarentee. Finish your campaigns you've started on your monk and sin, and try getting a mez or necro in a good situation. Your character developement lacks, and your character diversity lacks. 1 caster and 2 frontlines is not ideal.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm

yeah get your monk thru EoTN for Dungeons, and a necro/Mes would be nice for DoA and almost all of our dungeon runs require a Necro, not to mention we use Warriors for quite a few of our runs. I would say after you get those guys up and running and at least through EoTN and most of the EoTN skills and re-apply and see then.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

/deny

reapply in a few weeks after some character development. Read above replies.
Back to top Go down
MentleKing
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:06 am

my monk is all over eotn. so its ready to run every dungeon needed. And mesmer can be done in one day all of eotn. its easy to get through eotn.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 am

MentleKing wrote:
my monk is all over eotn. so its ready to run every dungeon needed. And mesmer can be done in one day all of eotn. its easy to get through eotn.

You seem like a nice guy but my suggestion is to spend 2 solid weeks getting your monk and mesmer all over EoTN and maxing the rep titles or putting some good points in them. As of right now, your character development simply isn't diverse enough for us nor are your ranks. I do look forward to seeing you re-apply in a couple weeks so we can see the improvement in character diversity and character capability that we're looking for. We're almost always 100/100 with almost no one leaving unless they're leaving GW to retire, so we're looking for the best of the best. We generally have 1 person a week leave compared to most guilds with 2-3 a day.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 am

negative from my side ..

1. not alot xp for us
2. not many (2-4) toons rdy for something
3. he can reaplay after 2 weeks , if he got some changes then we start to say yes for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentle King [LAG] would like to join   Mentle King [LAG] would like to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentle King [LAG] would like to join
Page 1 of 1