Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nieuwtje Mage's app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nieuwtje
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Nieuwtje Mage's app Empty
PostSubject: Nieuwtje Mage's app   Nieuwtje Mage's app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 pm

IGN: Nieuwtje Mage

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Nieuwtje Mage's app Agen

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I share this GW account with my brother, but most of the time I'm playing. I've got:
* Assassin: all campains;
* Elementalist: all campains (also my main);
* Monk: really don't know, almost never play with it;
* Warrior: storage character (can be changed ofcourse, but because of that, not far in campains);

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My elementalist has got most handy skills, if I do need a skill I don't have yet, I just get it.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Nieuwtje Mage's app Titlesx
Proud of a title... Don't have such a title, but I do like my legendary skill hunter. Title(s) I'm working on, none, I'm not such a title farmer.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I'm ventrilo almost every day, speaking with some ingame friends.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
The first time I heard about SCAR was some time ago. But today I spoke with Don Richardos about searching a guild with some high end PvE players in it.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
As I said above, I'm looking for some experienced PvE players with which I can do runs. What I can bring is up to you (when you've seen me play), but I am helpfull towards other people.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I've been in some guilds I don't even remember the name of, after that I went to TLP (dutch guild) and stayed there for a pretty long time, but today I realised that I can't do the things I want myself in that guild (because most people don't know how to). Besides that I've been in some GvG guilds.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My name is Tom, I'm 19 years old, I come from the Netherlands (Holland), my hobbies are, besides GW, soccer, table tennis, running, programming and that's most of it I think.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I used to do a lot of DoA runs, a long time ago (with and before ursan), these days I just run Gloom and City sometimes with my sin (also started on a foundry build for my sin, but didn't finish it). I did a lot of UWSC (chamber/pits/pools/mnts) and VSF (perma & cryer), but these days I do frog runs and SoO SC.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
As already mentioned, I'm 19 years old and come from the Netherlands (GMT +1). The time I play depends on my school, now we've got the hollidays, so like 1 PM 'till 11 PM.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I will always try to help people with whatever they want, that's just part of the game. I don't know if there are other things which I can do for SCAR.
Why do I deserve a team spot? Meaby I don't, I don't know that, you're the judges about that Wink
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Nieuwtje Mage's app   Nieuwtje Mage's app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm

low character diversity, basically only have sin and ele, and we don't use many eles in our runs anymore Ele Wanding
no from me sorry
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Nieuwtje Mage's app   Nieuwtje Mage's app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 pm

agree... more chars=better
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Nieuwtje Mage's app   Nieuwtje Mage's app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:10 am

/no from for reasons Toad said.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Nieuwtje Mage's app   Nieuwtje Mage's app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm

no I am sorry...try again in the future when you have more cahracter devlopment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nieuwtje Mage's app   Nieuwtje Mage's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nieuwtje Mage's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: