Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm

IGN: IxL doa IxL

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

I Own all campaigns
Application 2znsaps

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Warrior: Oranger Beserker
Level: 20
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Beat Prophecies, Halfway through Factions, Beat EoTN

Elementalist: Just for the Dye
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, halfway through Prophecies, beat Factions

Monk: Fifty Fivee Monk
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Halfway through Prophecies, hardly started Factions

Dervish: The Abbysal Demon
Campaigns: Halfway through Nightfall, Halfway through Prophecies, hardly started Factions

Ranger: Cexy Monkey
Campaigns: 3/4 way through Nightfall, 1/3 through Prophecies, Hardly through Factions

Assassin: The Fast and Deadly
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Hardly through Prophecies, Halfway through Factions, Half way through EoTN

Necromancer: IxL Doa IxL
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Hardly through Prophecies, hardly through Factions, Beat EoTN

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Most of my accounts have most of the PVE skills, such as all the LB+SS point skills (which isnt really saying much), and almost every EoTN skill.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Currently I have only maxed out Lightbringer, and Im close with Sunspear. I have been working on my treasure hunter + wisdom titles as well now, and I plan on maxing my EoTN rep titles soon.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes, Im constantly on and using it.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I always see people with your tag in DoA, and I saw your thread on Guildwarsguru.com

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I would like you have fun and just enjoy playing guildwars with the guild, do some DoA, UWSC, and some EoTN Dungeons.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I am currently in Deadly Sins of the Underworld [SINZ] I have been with them for quite a while, and I used to own my old guild that I gave to my friend

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am a friendly person, I play lacrosse, which I have played for over 6 years, and currently play for my High School, love to swim and mess around with my friends. I enjoy playing Guildwars when ever I get the chance to. I play for about 4-6 hours a day. I have played for alittle over two years. I am very into my grades at school, because I plan to become a Neuro-surgeon (Brain and Spine surgeon)

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done quite abit of FoW, but havent done it in quite some time. I have also done a ton of DoA, and i really enjoy doing it. I have been doing UWSC quite often now, and I can get <15min pits and wastes. I have also been ran through numerous dungeons if that counts for anything. =p

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 17, I live in Oregon which is on the West Coast (-8 GMT), Now that it is summer I dont have a specific time that I will be on, just through-out the day, everyday

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I play quite a bit and I am very knowledgable about the game, I can help anyone who needs it, and I enjoy helping out people. I can do anything and everything you need me to do

Thank you for ready my application,
Steven
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 am

yes he must be a normal player, but ..

1. Lack of playing time
2. lack of xp in eotn with other characters, just for primary missions etc.
3. No for SCAR and i have no words to say yes or no for other aliance guilds.

lets see what other says.

gl
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 am

Playing time is a bit low, and there is a lack of experience in EoTN. Also we are getting quite full in SCAR. So sorry to say that my vote is a no atm. =(
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 am

better fit for an allied guild imo
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm

I agree...plz apply to an alliance guild and I wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1