Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Possey's Application

Go down 
+5
redphyve
Grim1990[SNOW]
Mott
Noxious
Possemeister
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Possey's Application Empty
PostSubject: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 am

IGN:Possey Dervish
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
Possey's Application Gw019
I own all the campaigns and are somewhat experienced in doing them.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Dervish: All campaigns

Sin: All campaigns

Monk: Nightfall, Eotn

Mesmer: Nightfall, Eotn

Warrior: Factions, Profecies, Eotn

Ranger: Nightfall

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Dervish: Maxed norn, ss, deldrimor. r9 vanguard, r8 asura, r7 lb.

Assassin: r9 asura, r8 delver, r7 vanguard, r5 norn, r7 ss, r3 lb.

Monk: r10 vanguard, r10 deldrimor, r7 asura, r5 norn, r6 ss

My general pve builds for all of my characters require alot of pve skills, so i have pretty much all the useful ones on every character.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Possey's Application Mytitles

the title i am personally most proud of, is my legendary guardian title. Largely because i achieved it before eye of the north came out. Secondly because i achieved it with mainly heroes with builds that i made myself.
Im currently not working very hard on grinding my titles, as thats basically what the rest i have to achieve are. Ive never been a grinding person.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I use ventrilo all the time, i have a mic, and have actually gone through about 5 of them doing so for various reasons over the years.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I heard about SCAR firstly from a friend who highly recommended that you were a very experienced guild with very good players. The person i heard this from was Mott The Unholy.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

What i want to get out of SCAR, is hopefully a great experience of dungeon runs, elite missions, and whatever else you guys do, and also a good group of friends who, as well as playing the game well, can have a good time, have a laugh.

As for what i can give to SCAR. 3 Years of experience, and not just following wiki, i mean making my own builds, testing, modifying, perfecting them to achieve the best. I have alot of experience in most elite farms, including dungeon speed clears, Fow and Uw speed clears. The only speed clears i havnt done is Urgoz and the deep as i havnt really felt the need to do them. I Have knowledge of skills as i have made my own builds, and not always following regular patterns, i have had some unusual builds to do things in the past. I have knowledge of the AI of NPC's , Enemies and allies, so even if something unusual has happened, as Anet always manage to do, i can imediately think of a strategy around it. UWSC, i can do each area in 10 mins approx. apart from vale which i havnt done very much, but still can do if i have to. Fowsc, i know how the whole thing works , i can run the permas, warrior, or monk for the manlyway and can do them well.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
(i have been in many guilds , most of which i dont remember)

Dust Of Fallen Angels [DoFa]- 1 and 1/2 years -left due to not enough players at my level of playing.

A Star Only Shines Bright [Star] - 8 months ish - left for a change of scenery pretty much, not very active alliance, enough good players for a group of 8, but not enough in my opinion.

Angelic Legion [AnL] 1 month ish - fun for a while, got really annoying, and something to do with raging ^^

[LOD] (i forgot their guild name but im sure you know them)- 1 day - came to my senses, realised they wernt really the guild for me, really bad alliance, only a handful of players who talk and do stuff. (aka enough for 1 or 2 teams in the whole alliance)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I love playing my guitar, and obviously gaming ^^. And as for a story. Well il try keep it short. But Eotn, when it first came out was actually quite difficult compared to the rest of guild wars in normal mode. However, i breezed through it as i do everything pretty much, went straight to HM, did all that with a friend and heroes too. Went on to the dungeons. started in HM, went straight to the deep end ^^. Using my own builds, and heroes i completed every single dungeon, some had a few problems with, but overall not too bad. Also when the VS farm first was figured out, i went and made a heroway of it, and actually completing it faster than the average pug vs group and with less fails.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

UW, i can do pretty much all areas, vale being my worst, the rest i can do in 10 mins or under.

FoW, Manly way, i can do warrior, ua, and any of the sins.
I have experience in pretty much every dungeon, i know the ins and outs of them. Ive done SoOsc, both versions, sinway and roj (every role), i have played the perma for SoO runs, i can 600 SoO. Rragars, well lets just say, 600/smite with a decent perma in 22 mins Razz i have never speed cleared it, but 22 mins... why would i need to? Kath SC i played the old Cryway for it, experience with the perma and cryer (probably doesnt work post nerf of CoP). Also done a manly way as a perma and could do the warrior or monk. I have 600'ed many dungeons, including Ooze, kath, SoO, rragar, SoD, HoS. RoJed for a FMB run.

Urgoz and the Deep, sorry to say but not much experience in these, almost completed the deep with heroes and 3 friends ^^ with our own builds too, and have done the very old urgoz clear with splint barragers etc etc but thats about it. Havnt done any of them recently as i dont see the need to do them.

DoA, a little bit of exp, i have played the mesmer here as E-surge, and VoR caller.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 18, and i am From England. Which is GMT. (however i usually play in american hours so im usually up pretty late and have lie ins til mid day.)
12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

What am i going to do for SCAR. Well first of all i will bring a wealth of experience of making builds, team builds better, or to make them work. I am also an extremely fast learner, and i am always willing to try new things. I Don't just play the game and click skills, i understand how and why they work and i am very adaptable to nerfs, buffs, and complete changes of skills. I can use any Bar you throw at me with sufficient skill and will improve in using the bar with each mob that is encountered. Oh and lastly, if needed, i can make any class, and have them up to farming speed at any place needed to be in less than 2 days, and even in most cases a day.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Looks great to me. Good character base, great experience , willingness to learn and adapt.

Plus if you are recommended by Mott, that's a huge bonus as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Idk how much my post here counts for but dan told me he applied for SCAR so i figure i would try to help him out.

1) He has been on SCAR runs before, either as a guest of mine, or he was a part of SHYT in the merger with Soul - Never made it to Ectos for personal rl reasons.

2) Dan has an attitude that.... surpasses everyone ive played with in this game. If you manage to get him mad.... idk wtf u did, but please tell me Smile

3) One of the most experienced ppl i know. Great at everything he does, and everything he is learning to do.

Overall... better player then any of ur apps, i promise Smile Dan would make a great addition to scar, Highly Recommended by me. Shame he wont be in the same guild as me now >< DAMN YOU! lol
Back to top Go down
Grim1990[SNOW]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Like nox said since mott recommends that is big +. But from i say you look a dedicated loyal player, you know your way around GW. I say def try him out John
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:55 pm

^^ looks like a good app, has recommends from peeplz,
im sure he can learn anything we do , has my vote
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:46 am

looks good to me, lets see what other says !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 am

my impression was that this was a slightly above average app, and now has some strong backing from allies.

Tryout approved from this one...
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Yah a tryout plus interview is in order with the overwhelming positive response. PM myself or an officer for an interview on vent.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 am

invited 08/04/2009.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 am

invite 8-03-09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possey's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: