Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sodium Bicarbonate's Application

Go down 
+11
Genius Was Revrac
Gandalf
Mystical
Baltaas Slaapes
Cyvil
P E A R
Noxious
Haunted Dream
Sacratus
skervy
sodium
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Sodium Bicarbonate's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:14 pm

IGN: sodium bicarbonate

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

well i got all the campaigns, and my age is a lie btw... it says an extra 20 months and about 200 hours more than it should since my friend gave it to me but yeah...
Sodium Bicarbonate's Application 2wd0rpw
btw, that's my monk's age and hours... i think she's over used what do you think? she's very needy and wanting stuff so i got to give it to her am i right?

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Mo - all of it
E - Nf, proph
D - none
A - none
Rt - none
N - none
W - none
any campaign is about 1/2 way done and or could be done in a few days.
(all chars are lvl 20)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

well my monk has almost all of 'em and max eotn titles and luxon title is r10.

ele has max SS and LB, has a few skills not too many.

sin can perma, and do UWSC and has a bunch of skills

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

which ones make me most proud... well since all titles are simple to get pretty much none really mean much to me since i got them doing stuff i'd have done anyway. They just happen to appear as i did stuff that i wanted to do.

Sodium Bicarbonate's Application Erhji9

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

do i have vent? is that a joke? :-p i've been on for a while and well i've even been on with you guys before ^_^

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

well nick (aka Tall) was in there before his whole incident and i became a part of y'all for a few days but i had an issue with my computer availability at that time so i had to quit. And now since Tall is back in there and Aphrodites curse, my main party person, are all partying in your crib...

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

a whole lot of fun for both things ^_^ idk i do almost everything and if you say it can't be done i'll do it just to prove it can be, sometimes with a fail but i do my best.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

harvisters of sorro [HoS] about 5 months, let because ppl were inactive

[SCAR] only a few days, computer issues making it not possible to play.

Satiating Inner Necessities[SIN] about 11 months, ppl are inactive and guild is dead...

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

well i love math, math major in college and all, last year of it WOOT! computers are kick butt i tell you o yeah, built the desktop i use now makes me happy. and well GW is a GG!

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

HM dungeons... well i've run most of 'em very few i haven't done... monks are the bomb for that stuff...

FoW and UW done SC on bone and farmed a bit too much to want to admite to it.

Urgoz i never have done just because always did the deep instead i guess?

for the above i've been tank, healer, nuker, and pretty much anything else...

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

20 nearly 21, from NH, during the summer (until sept) i play usually after 9pm east, while at school i have a lot more time available for gaming so i'm on a lot more. east coast to say the least, i can get to the ocean in about 30 min... can't do too much better than that...

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

i deserve a team spot because in the past i've spent a bit of time with scar, before i was in the guild for a few days -dang computer issues- , and umm i like to do things that ppl say are hard. i also enjoy making new messed up builds that's always fun. also when i'm in a party a lot of the time i try not to take the lead but i end up leading the party around a lot... ever seen a healer monk lead a charge into a group because the party was too slow to know what to do? well... sadly i've had to and everything turned out fun, if nothing else it brings a smile to me but if it's got to be done, idm dieing it's only a life... besides... then we can all have sugar afterwords ^_^ SUGAR! don't get me started on sugar o boy...

Last edited by sodium on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:30 pm

did you delete all your chars or something? im confused how you were accepted before with only a monk
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Not the strongest of apps, but Nick is fairly choosy about who he plays with.

I'll hold off on my opinion til Nick posts.
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:43 pm

i've got a lot of chars, i just haven't "completed" the campaign because there is little point in killing an end boss if you can get to the area you need to get to... and any time i need to get somewhere i just get there... just because it says "none" doesn't mean i'm not where i want to be...
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm

o yeah and quick note about nick, i've shown him a thing or 2 and also i've gone on VQ's with him that he was like idk if i want to fight that but i'd take it on any way and show him how to do it... so i think that takes a bit of skill am i right?

and also with aphrodites curse, anything she can do i can do, since i showed most of such to her...

Last edited by sodium on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Same with Sac, ill keep opinions to myself till Nick has or Aphrodies Curse has a chance to chime in on this.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 pm

agree with skervy. I think it would've been a much better idea to complete the campaigns with your other chars and then apply.

no from me.

**edit: or at least, how far are your other chars in eotn and what pve skills do they have?
Back to top Go down
P E A R
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
P E A R

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Well, since Sod originally introduced me to Nickel.... I'd say he's one up on me already Smile lol And I can't say that I know many ppl who can 600 dungeons thru the lag of dial-up.....

And, yeah.. He's shown me a lot of what I know. But, knock the e-peen down, kiddo... I've learned a lot more since. bitchslap
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

"And, yeah.. He's shown me a lot of what I know. But, knock the e-peen
down, kiddo... I've learned a lot more since. bitchslap"

i could still show you a thing or 2 Wink
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:31 pm

not questioning skill just questioning char availability. i thought we were looking for more variety in new apps
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Yup skervy is accurate. As I've hinted at, this is a no from me without nick strongly endorsing it. Waiting for that before this is worth serious review.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Completing the chapters has never been a big deal to me, access to the areas is more important imo. With that, only the Mo and Ele are available for DoA. Not good, not bad.

I do have an issue with the epeen though. "Mine is bigger than yours" is never a good way to impress me.
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm

all you have to do is say put a char there and it'll be there. i can do it and have done it on many occasions.

my ele has been threw almost all of faction, all of NF, all of proph and been to every town in GWEN.

sin's been to every town in GWEN except CTC and can get to DoA in a few days if i put in the time.

war is almost threw NF and able to tank in the deep

rit has been to all towns by the CTC in gwen as well

necro did a lot in gwen but lacked outside of there

dervish has been used as a runner in proph and gwen also nearly beaten NF with it before i got bored with her

all chars can do UW and FOW threw ToA - many threw the other towns
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 pm

sodium wrote:

Mo - all of it
E - Nf, proph
D - none
A - none
Rt - none
N - none
W - none

None For SCAR.
I think Lollcaster for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

if they have access to all the dungeons and doa or whatever it is you wanna do then thats fine. but the initial "none" for all of them kinda threw me off and looks like you dont do anything with em
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm

I agree with Baltaas.

No for SCAR though.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:21 pm

x2 skervy.

App looks good to me now.
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:33 pm

skervy wrote:
if they have access to all the dungeons and doa or whatever it is you wanna do then thats fine. but the initial "none" for all of them kinda threw me off and looks like you dont do anything with em

only thing i have to say is that the question asked was "what campaigns have they completed?" so to be honest the answer was none

sry for issues with the none's i guess?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Alliance yes for scar no
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:08 am

Do you have dial-up and if so are you able to use vent during runs? So you have a sin, ele, and rit with access to EotN but what PvE ranks are they in the individual title track and exactly what skills do you have? This application looks sloppy, but could have potential. Nick and P E A R, anything more to say in this application?
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 am

where do i remember this name from.......
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Lord Volgaris wrote:
where do i remember this name from.......

hes been in the guild before and on vent too....hes a great player and although i have taught him alot he has done the same for me....once again when i wasnt in SCAR he was one of the 3 ppl i played with in pve and it was strictly 3 people so like sac said he must be good since im pretty strict in who i play with haha

by the way sorry about the delay in my response as you all know im still on vaca and will be returning tomorrow.

his dial-up problem will only be for a few more days/weeks i cant remember since hes going back to school and there he has a great connection

he is a great 600 and can easily adapt to any run that we do...since everytime i taught him a role in a clear or whatever he picked it up very quick so id say take him on a test run??

its definitely a /approve from me so yeah..if u guys wanna know more for some reason do ask haha
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:11 am

teh tall gives a hearty /approve so I'm gonna back him up w/an /approve as well
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 am

ok sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:14 am

P E A R wrote:
And I can't say that I know many ppl who can 600 dungeons thru the lag of dial-up.....

he has dial-up?
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Tall Dervish
Quote :

his dial-up problem will only be for a few more days/weeks i cant remember since hes going back to school and there he has a great connection

i've got another 3.5ish weeks depending on when i can get back into school...
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 pm

hmm this application is deserving of an interview and tryout since you have Nicks support. PM myself or an officer in game for a vent interview.
Back to top Go down
sodium
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 pm

update, just put my sin threw NF today... so she's at DoA
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Ok cool ty for the update and im still waiting on an invterview.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Sodium plz contact and officer this weekend for an interview+ tryout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Bicarbonate's Application   Sodium Bicarbonate's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sodium Bicarbonate's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next