Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cretos
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) Empty
PostSubject: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm

IGN: Cretos Of Ee
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 28 months/3900 hours/ all campaigns
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) Gw029

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? Ranger-all, Monk-NF, Sin-NF, Mes-NF, War-none, Rit-Workin on factions

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank? SS skills, LB Skills, Max both on ranger, most/all eotn skills, 10 norn, 9delver, 7asura, 5ebon vanguard <--ranger, 9/5 SS/LB right now on mes, can work on lb easily... the normal skills that every1 has lol

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? ss/lb/norn/protectors/koabd, koabd prob my best, workin on eotn and skill hunter occasionaly, kurz rank, vanq and guardians
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) Gw030

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? wen im with teams or just wanna talk

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible. was in [TRG]... Great Monk Of Axe told me, hes on a break atm

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? fun/friends/money, that answers both questions =)

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. Eye Of The Storm [ETS]-a year-fell apart, Fellowship of da [Ring]-couple months-fell apart, [PHK] a month-started recruiting too many noobs, The Cape is a Lie [Trim]-a month, too many cocky players that were high rank in pvp, so thought that they were better than everyone else even after i showed them up lol (was #5 on guild ladder)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. i like to play for fun as well, not always title hunting/farming, i love baseball and football, Red Sox/White Sox...Packers/Eagles r my teams =)

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Fow-ursan,eoe ranger, splinter barrage, HB monk, UA monkk, Bonder, RoJ monk, Forest Farmer, Cave Farmer, UW-trapper, 600/smiter HB monk, Bonder, planes farmer b4 hexbreaker, Ursan, Chamber sin usually, Urgoz- splinter barrage, DoA-Trapper, Famine, eoe ranger, VoR cryer as ranger(believe me it worked) and mesmer, bonder, hb monk, ua monk, smiter, 600, gloom clear discord way

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. 17, USA, Central, i play wen i have free time during the summer, and late at night, during school year on weekends

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Back to top Go down
Cretos
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:25 pm

sorry i missed the last question...

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot? ill try to learn speed clears and help come up with new ideas and help complete runs, i will also b friendly and have fun, i dont know everything but im willing to learn =)
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:20 am

you mentioned taht you left guild when it was kicked form scar ally, could you elaborate on this a little D
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 am

Aenylori wrote:
you mentioned taht you left guild when it was kicked form scar ally, could you elaborate on this a little D

Seeing as Hitman applied to SCAR a day after TRG left the ally and stated he was tired of leading guilds (he was the TRG leader), I think its probably safe to assume that the guild began to fall apart thereafter, likely with the good players trying to rejoin the ally.
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:42 am

ty cloud D
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 am

Only character I see that's complete eotn is ranger..not good enough imo. Work on more characters through EOTN so you can participate in dungeons and reapply.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 am

Your chars need updating and titles worked on a bit. We rarely use rangers, and with your other chars lacking areas you need to do some more work. Re-apply at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)   Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cretos Application to Scar Alliance =)
Page 1 of 1