Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots

Go down 
+16
Mess
Lord Volgaris
Holy Light Angel
Blood
Baltaas Slaapes
Sacratus
Sabriel
Haunted Dream
BCB
Genius Was Revrac
cloud4905
Divine
shadow
Icy
Tall Dervish
Devvu Sumisu
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Devvu Sumisu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots Empty
PostSubject: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 am

Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots Gw192lIGN: Xan Bloodshadow

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots Gw193Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots Gw194Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots Gw195
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
-Screenshots are located at the bottom of the app.-

My total playtime is 7,907 hours as you can see, and my LdoA-in-progress (who is most often AFK) has very few of those hours.
My account, as listed, is 23 months old.EDIT : Apologies, 29.
I own GoTY prophecies, Factions Collector's Edition, pre-order NF pack, Nightfall, pre-order EoTN pack, EoTN.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have 14 characters at the moment, one of each, as well as a second necro, warrior, and ranger. Plus a PvP slot.

Necro1 : Ahab Rowan : level 16, in pre.
Paragon: Chronos The Phoenix : all 4 campaigns.
Elementalist : Daisuko Sennin : all but EoTN
Necro2 : Death Trapper : Factions NF (mule)
Ranger1: Devvu Sumisu : all 4 campaigns.
Monk : Forsetti Ooinn : all 4 campaigns.
Mesmer : Mesmaire Fantastico : all 4 campaigns.
Ritualist : Muteki Joufu : all 4 campaigns.
Assassin : Rae Shadowsworn : all 4 campaigns.
Ranger2: Raine Freyja : all 4 campaigns.
Dervish: Sendo Jouten : all 4 campaigns.
Warrior1: Xan Bloodshadow : all 4 campaigns.
Warrior2: The Flamingo Pirate: NF. (mule)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

*Note* Kurzick is maxed, so all characters using Kurzick skills will have max rank.

Every Character has all kurzick, sunspear, lightbringer, and nearly every has all luxon skills.

Ranger1(Devvu) : All PvE-only skills.
Warrior1(Xan) : All PvE-only skills.
Assassin(Rae) : All PvE-only skills.

As for the rest... they have a nearly full list of PvE-only skills, and should have a complete list (save for polymock skills) by the end of the month, it's a current project I'm working on.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

Devvu has the most titles at the moment, at 29.
Xan has the second highest, at 12.

I'm most proud of Devvu's Legendary Guardian/vanquisher/master of the north, as I did those entirely Hero/Hench using...
Broad Head Arrow/interrupt bar on Devvu, Channel/resto razah, WoH Dunkoro, and a curses or nuker hero... plus henchmen.
Without the use of a single consumable (aside from one or two areas that I used a few four-leaf clovers because I was a hour in and simply didn't want to start over)
Also, factions guardian and vanquisher were finished before EoTN was even out.

I'm currently working on LdoA (when I can remember to set up a death-level)
Drunkard on Devvu (While trading)
Treasure hunter/Wisdom/Lucky/Unlucky
And of course, I'm re-vanquishing, skill hunting, ect on Xan, for reasons unbeknownst to me.
I feel I should finish Luxon, but don't feel overly motivated at the moment.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Not always. Henchmen sadly cannot hear me Razz but seriously, any time an opportunity for vent/skype presents itself, I use it (though occasionally I cannot use my mic for I am loud Razz )

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Through being in the alliance, up until WTF disbanded. Also, I was in Lollercoaster and SNOW previously...SNOW back when it was luxon, left to farm kurzick faction... Lollercoaster I was in for a few months, before deciding I disliked the guild leader greatly and left.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

An alliance with a greater base of competant, mature, and generally fun people than is the norm.

I work on builds constantly, all forms of single-and-team based builds. Icy's current rendition of frog runs was made by the two of us, though to be perfectly honest... Icy needs to not listen to me less, as he ends up doing things I joke about.
(also I prefer my own variation on the run which icy disagreed on, such as bringing final thrust on the warrior for 82 damage instead of none shall pass)

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I have, over the duration of my guild wars experience, guild hopped quite a deal. As I'm not overly social in outposts, this allows me to meet new people and see if any are worthwhile... as noted above, I had been in SNOW, Loll, and WTF.
The length of time... I cannot say, it was awhile ago. I'd say I was in Loll for about a month, and SNOW for roughly the same. WTF I had been in for several months, before it disbanded.
(and to be honest, the only reason I'd potentially want to leave is to join a more pvp-oriented guild, however I'm not finished with PvE yet, nor will I be for at least 8 months.. and people in the SCAR alliance PvP occasionally anyway, so the temptation is slim.)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm quite likely taller than all of you. I'm (at least) 6 foot 6, at least that's what I measured at roughly 2 years ago. My hobbies are primarily art, and within that mostly digital, with a heavy emphasis on abstract and 3D modelling.
And a GW story, eh? Well let's see... I thought this was funny, at least. When Josh (Skragnoth) his brother, and some friends were recently starting GW... they were setting up to do Thirsty River. I wanted to help them on my assassin, however I forgot my assassin hadn't done prophecies yet.
So, in less time than it took them to decide on what to do... I ran myself from KC to LA, LA to sanctum kay, through sanctum kay, and out to thirsty river. And then there's always the time I merched a Q10 silverwing recurve bow during the EoTN preview weekend thinking it looked dumb.
Also, I have a full collection of +20% and +10 armor vs for every monster type on my warrior. :D

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've beaten every HM dungeon at least 3 times on.. my ranger, warrior, sin, and monk. (Hero/hench)
As well as doing kathy/SoO/Rragars speed clears, as.. sin/monk/ele/mes
I've done urgoz and The Deep well over 50 times using various team builds over time, though I mostly played War (deep) Monk (deep or urgoz) necro (deep or urgoz)
FoW I've done every role except for shadow form sins. (ragz complains about me getting ecto in FoW too often)
UW I've done Pools (preferred) pits, plains, and wastes.
DoA I've done using various team builds over time.. before eotn, ursanway, heroway with josh and jess (as he mentioned, quad clear mallyx), cryway, ect. (I primarily UA monk in DoA)

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 20 (at least, in a month and a half I will be), I am from Ojai, CA. I am moving however, to Walnut, Ca. I play PST of course, mainly from 5pm .. sometimes as late as 9am or pulling all nighters for events and such.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Play guild wars and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of... nevermind. Seriously though, I can do virtually just about anything, with at least decent skill. I'm also intelligent and can easily listen to commands/advice, though I do get into heated debates about builds occasionally.
Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots Gw205

Last edited by Devvu Sumisu on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 am

id say great app add to lollercoaster maybe?? possibly officer candidate over there if hes as good as he looks
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:33 am

Heated debates about builds are good, I love theory-crafting and making team-builds, can't wait to get more into it with you Dave! :D

11.5 hours / day for the last 2 years is also impressive playtime, all those heavily advanced characters, as well as your immense experience with all areas will surely be of a great help to SCAR!

Also, lol @ merching the r10 silverwing Wink

Edit: No Tall, a definite invite to SCAR plz
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 am

Quote :
possibly officer candidate over there if hes as good as he looks
lol?
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 am

Very good application. BTW, I love organized chars, I happen to be a neat freak on my organization as well Razz A few more chars would be much appreciated ( a mes or monk here or there, w/e). The rest looks good IMO, good candidate for us, excellent candidate for OHX or loll. Definitely seems to know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am

I can make a personal recommendation for Dave. I've known him around 2 years, we hang out IRL, and he is actually the person who TAUGHT me to play this game. I know he wants to be in SCAR really bad, and he told John he didn't mind waiting on the list for a bit, which John seemed to be ok with.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 am

To be honest, anyone who doesn't accept Dave into SCAR and recommends him for an alliance guild must be, for lack of a better word, retarded.

Do you people even SEE how many characters he has advanced everywhere, with all PvE skills & max alliance ranks.
Do you people just think a member spot in an alliance guild is more prestigious or more advanced in comparison to a spot in SCAR??

I honestly do not get it.

Quote :
A few more chars would be appreciated (mes or monk imo)
Quote :
Mesmer : Mesmaire Fantastico : all 4 campaigns.
Monk : Forsetti Ooinn : all 4 campaigns.
????

Quote :
excellent candidate for OHX or loll
Seriously, what am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 am

Approved and added to waiting list :D There is no question with this app he will be joining SCAR.
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 am

I agree with Icy. This probably one of the best applications I've seen. 7000+ hours in 23 months, that is phenomenal. However it would be good to have a very strong officer in loll to help Ragz.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 am

I'm still tallest in the alliance! yay! go me! yes great application. I say we kick icy to make room for him! haha jk.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 am

Quote :
7000+ hours in 23 months, that is phenomenal.

lol yea thats like play all day gogogogogo

or

a lota afk hrs
Quote :

I say we kick icy to make room for him!

I say we kick matt and if you do ill come back! loljk
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:41 am

Devvu Sumisu wrote:
Play guild wars and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of... nevermind.

i loled. nothing else to say but great app
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 am

BCB wrote:
I agree with Icy. This probably one of the best applications I've seen. 7000+ hours in 23 months, that is phenomenal. However it would be good to have a very strong officer in loll to help Ragz.

7000+ hours in 23 months makes me think he is a bot. That's a little over 10 hours per day, on average. I want someone to independently verify that he is alive. And if he is, that he is not like the South Park chars in the WoW episode.

aside from my only sort of real concerns about his playtime... seems like a good app haha
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 am

post the pic of ur IGN time. then ill say yes if ill see that pic of your playing h
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am

Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
post the pic of ur IGN time. then ill say yes if ill see that pic of your playing h

Open your eyes...xD
the pic is at the buttom of the apply, he mentioned it as well.
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am

am i the only one that noticed the first screen in this app has our ally chat there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 am

cool deal cya soon
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 am

He said he was in WTF, but they got disbanded Aenylori. We know that we will be getting applications from WTF members.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:09 am

I think he said he would rather wait until a slot opens in SCAR and John was ok with that, so I'm guessing he's on the waiting list?

@ Devvu Sumisu : btw, I'll give you access as an ally for now. Once you are in SCAR remind me to move you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 am

Icy wrote:

Quote :

Nothing, I'm just saying if we didn't take him for whatever reason and he were to instead go to another guild in ally, he would be an over the top app; I mean seriously, how could we deny him? :D
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 am

A lot of people haven't even taken the time to read this app.

Dave is win, hopefully spot opens soon. And Jon, robot or not, he's still a great addition :D
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Its a nice application.
/refer to Ally guild cause were 100/100 :D

Though if we have applicants who are still waiting for a spot before him, then he shouldn't have priority.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

oooh blue text farao /approve
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Icy wrote:
To be honest, anyone who doesn't accept Dave into SCAR and recommends him for an alliance guild must be, for lack of a better word, retarded.

Do you people even SEE how many characters he has advanced everywhere, with all PvE skills & max alliance ranks.
Do you people just think a member spot in an alliance guild is more prestigious or more advanced in comparison to a spot in SCAR??

Quote :

john said we will be sending our apps to Lollercoaster to build it up thats why ppl are saying that and....tbh if u are saying lets reserve this guy for SCAR you arent trying to keep the alliance strong cause u are saying give SCAR the strongest players and let OHX/Loll get the semi alright ppl....so SCAR looks down on other alliance players -_- cause we have the best and other guilds just have the semi alright players
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
cloud4905
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Tall Dervish wrote:
Icy wrote:

Quote :

john said we will be sending our apps to Lollercoaster to build it up thats why ppl are saying that and....tbh if u are saying lets reserve this guy for SCAR you arent trying to keep the alliance strong cause u are saying give SCAR the strongest players and let OHX/Loll get the semi alright ppl....so SCAR looks down on other alliance players -_- cause we have the best and other guilds just have the semi alright players

This was a special case where Dave contacted John personally, and John gave his OK for Dave to wait to get into SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Yah srry Nick if i was not more clear on this application, but Dave is a special circumstance. His application is more of a formality so the guildies who dont know him can get a better feel for him.
Back to top Go down
Devvu Sumisu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Sacratus wrote:
BCB wrote:
I agree with Icy. This probably one of
the best applications I've seen. 7000+ hours in 23 months, that is
phenomenal. However it would be good to have a very strong officer in
loll to help Ragz.

7000+ hours in 23 months makes me
think he is a bot. That's a little over 10 hours per day, on average. I
want someone to independently verify that he is alive. And if he is,
that he is not like the South Park chars in the WoW episode.

aside from my only sort of real concerns about his playtime... seems like a good app haha

Actually that was my mistake, I had only gotten 1 hour of sleep the night before, it was already past midnight I belive, and I had been driving for nearly 8 hours that day... so I was a bit scatterbrained. xD If you'll actually read the /age at the bottom, which I apparently neglected to do... my TOTAL time is 29 months, that character is 23 months old. I simply mis-read and apparently nobody corrected me >.>
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Devvu Sumisu wrote:
Sacratus wrote:
BCB wrote:
I agree with Icy. This probably one of
the best applications I've seen. 7000+ hours in 23 months, that is
phenomenal. However it would be good to have a very strong officer in
loll to help Ragz.

7000+ hours in 23 months makes me
think he is a bot. That's a little over 10 hours per day, on average. I
want someone to independently verify that he is alive. And if he is,
that he is not like the South Park chars in the WoW episode.

Actually that was my mistake, I had only gotten 1 hour of sleep the night before, it was already past midnight I belive, and I had been driving for nearly 8 hours that day... so I was a bit scatterbrained. xD If you'll actually read the /age at the bottom, which I apparently neglected to do... my TOTAL time is 29 months, that character is 23 months old. I simply mis-read and apparently nobody corrected me >.>

lol only a little better Smile
Back to top Go down
Devvu Sumisu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:51 pm

pfft, that's avg 8.9 hours instead of 11.5 Razz Considerably better sir.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:24 am

Devvu Sumisu wrote:
pfft, that's avg 8.9 hours instead of 11.5 Razz Considerably better sir.

Go outside.
You know the Earth revolves around the sun right? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots   Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for SCAR - pardon the sceenshots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next