Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Application to SCAR

Go down 
+6
Noxious
Icy
BCB
skervy
Ragz
cloud4905
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cloud4905
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

My Application to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:51 pm

IGN: Skragnoth Mccloud

*Note* I have talked to John, and because Matt disbanded WTF and left the alliance with no notice, John has said that myself and Impuls (Nick) can apply to SCAR.

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

My total time played is 3,275 hours, and all but 100 or so are mine, and not afk'ed. The account is technically 49 months old, but that is because a friend gave it to me when they were done with it. My warrior was my first character, and thus my possession of the account is a bit over 12 months. As you can see, I play a lot Smile

My Application to SCAR Gw022

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Right now I have all 10 professions and a PvP Character Slot. All of them except my Necro are level 20, and have beaten EotN. Their individual campaigns completed are:

Warrior: All
Assassin: Factions, Nightfall, EotN
Paragon: Factions, Nightfall, EotN
Ritualist: Factions, Nightfall, EotN
Dervish: Prophecies, Nightfall, EotN
Ranger: Nightfall, EotN
Monk: @ Last mission of Nightfall, 3/4 done factions, EotN
Elementalist: Factions, 1/2 of Nightfall, EotN
Mesmer: Nightfall, EotN

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

*Note* Kurzick is maxed, so all characters using Kurzick skills will have max rank.

*Note2* Lists of PvE skills are by no means complete; I am listing the ones important to runs we do. You can also assume all characters have the elites and skills needed for runs.)

Warrior: Nearly every single PvE Skill except Asuran Summons, and max ranks

Assassin: SS r9, LB r7, Norn r9, Asuran r6, vanguard r6, Devler r4; (Has all important PvE skills such as Critical Agility, Cry of Pain, Intensity, Save Yourselves, AoS, Asuran Scan, Mindbender, Pain Inverter, Radiation Field, BuH, GDW, GDA, LoD, All 3 Ebon Wards, Vanguard Assassin and Sniper, Tryptophan Sig, IaU, YMLaD, FH)

Paragon: SS Max, LB Max, Norn r3, Asuran r5, vanguard r3, Devler r4
(Has all important PvE skills such as TNTF!, SY!, Spear of Fury, Pain Inverter, Radiation Field, BuH, GDW, Vanguard Assassin and Sniper, Ebon Escape, IaU, YMLaD)

Ritualist: SS r9, LB r5, Norn r5, Asuran r5, vanguard r4, Devler r6
(Has all Asuran summons, PI, BuH, BotGD, GDA, GDW, LoD, Ebon Standards of Honor and Wisdom, vanguard Assassin and Sniper, Summon Spirits, Finish Him, IAU, YMLaD, Vampirism)

Dervish: SS r7, LB r5, Norn r3, Asuran r4, vanguard r3, Devler r5
(Has Asuran Scan, Mindbender, PI, BuH, BotGD, GDA, GDW, LoD, Ebon Standards of Honor and Courage, Tryptophan Signet, Aura of Holy Might, Finish Him, IAU, YMLaD, Eternal Aura)

Ranger: SS r7, LB r5, Norn r3, Asuran r3, vanguard r5, Devler r3
Has Asuran Scan, BuH, BotGD, GDW, LoD, vanguard Assassin, IATS!, IAU, YMLaD)

Monk: SS r9, LB r5, Norn r3, Asuran r9, vanguard r5, Devler r8
(Has all important PvE for dungeons including AoS, Mindbender, PI, BuH, BotGD, GDA, GDW, LoD, Vanguard Assassin, Selfless Spirit, Cry of Pain, Finish Him, IAU, YMLaD, Seed of Life)

Elementalist: SS r6, LB r0, Norn r3, Asuran r6, vanguard r6, Devler r4
Has AoS, Mindbender, PI, All Asuran Summons, BuH, BotGD, GDW, LoD, Battle Standard of Honor, Vanguard Assassin and Sniper, Elemental Lord, Cry of Pain, Finish Him, YMLaD, Intensity)

Mesmer: SS r9, LB Max, Norn r3, Asuran r4, vanguard r3, Devler r4
Has AoS, PI, BuH, BotGD, GDW, LoD, Battle Standard of Honor, Vanguard Assassin, Ether Nightmare, Cry of Pain, Finish Him, IAU, YMLaD)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

My warrior currently has 24 titles. He is one caravan vanquish in Tyria away from 28, and then just needs to drink his booze and buy some more party points, and he has gods :D I think I'm most proud of the Max Kurzick, because that was a LOT of DTSC with Icy and Skervy XD I am also currently VERY close to r5 lucky, r6 unlucky, r6 wisdom, and r6 treasure hunter.

My Application to SCAR Gw023
My Application to SCAR Gw024
My Application to SCAR Gw025
My Application to SCAR Gw026

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I always use vent and my mic to talk while I'm playing. I require at least vent when I form a run, and always use vent and a mic when I am on one. I can usually be found on SCAR vent most of the day when I get off work.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I have been in the SCAR alliance for a long time, as both a member for Face, LOLL, and WTF. I know too many people to even name in this alliance, including Impuls, Ragz, Icy, Skervy, Glory, Revrac, Watto, Noxious, Toke, and too many others to list.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I want out of SCAR what I have always gotten out of this alliance: A fun, mature environment to play GW, and do a ton of runs :D

To SCAR I can bring my personal knowledge of balanced team builds, form runs, and participate on a daily basis.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I was in Face for several months; all of the core officers and members left after Wrath got us kicked out of this alliance with his big mouth XD

I was in Loll for 2 months before we merged with WTF. I have since been in WTF, which Matt and Joe decided just today to disband by kicking everyone they didn't want in the guild, which was almost everyone from Loll because they thought we were making the guild "Too serious and mature", and left the alliance.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I have posted in the Who's who section, but to sum up: My name is Joshua Sugar, and I am a 24-year-old resident of San Diego, CA. I graduated from UCSD a few years ago, and am currently working as a tech support/executive assistant for a Neurologist's office. I enjoy GW (duh), Rock Band/Guitar Hero, and smoking hookah :D

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I've done it all. I've run MT, UA, and Cryer in the old FOW, and warrior/rit/monk in the new one. I also ran Imbagon for Fow critways very often.

I UWSC regularly, and know Wastes, Vale Assassin, and Vale Support.

I have been on every dungeon run/type a zillion times in almost every role, including SOO (600, Smiter, UA, Cryer, Perma), Frogs (Rit/N and Perma on old ones; Paragon mostly on new ones), Ravens Physway (Paragon, Rit, and Monk), Slavers (Balanced team builds I have set up for my guilds often), Frostmaws (Ursan for Glory), Rrargar's (UA, Cryer, Bonder), Kathandrax (UA, Bonder, Cryer).

I have done The Deep with a balanced team in both NM and HM.

I have done Urgoz both Cryway and Physway as UA, Cryer, etc).

I have done DoA many times as E-Surge.I have also done it as a balanced team with heros with a friend. We did a quad clear. XD

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 24, I am from San Diego, CA, and I am in PST. I usually play during the week from 5:30 PM PST to around 12:30 PST, and then more on the weekends.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I am going to keep doing what SCAR already does: make this a great alliance with plenty of runs and good, experienced people. I deserve a spot because I am going to keep doing what I have been in my other guilds: make good runs, and have a good time :D
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

I know him very well, and have to say we have enuff noobs in the guild as it is, Especially with Colin. But seriously if we have the room go go get him in
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:10 pm

green letters=accept Razz
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

I like the warrior UA build Razz Can I get a template? xD Go go accept!
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

BCB wrote:
I like the warrior UA build Razz Can I get a template? xD Go go accept!

LOL I forgot I had that on XD Ragz was running people through Gloom the other day, so I took UA just in case Laughing
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm

100% approved, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Only approve him if he agrees to be my personal slave.
Back to top Go down
Afura
Afura

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Wow dude, thats like the best app i've ever seen, even made the effort to change the font colour to green:D

/Accept gogo
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Noxious wrote:
Only approve him if he agrees to be my personal slave.

I love you too Nox :D
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm

/approve obviously
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

1. omg easyest app to read ever!!!

2. i was menttioned!

3. go go get him in! :D
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:51 pm

approved and when we have room send the invite.
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Lisa got me in John. Once you change me to green tag on forums, I'll be all set :D Thanks for the kind words everyone!
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Welcome and your green...ill be online after dinner in like 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Awesome thanks John :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application to SCAR   My Application to SCAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application to SCAR
Page 1 of 1