Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application :)

Go down 
+3
shadow
BCB
spikey911
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spikey911
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:47 pm

IGN: Abinidie Diehard
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? My account is 27 months old with 2,484 hours logged into it. I own Proph, Factions, Nightfall, and EOTN.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? Derv, Monk, Assassin, Warrior, Ranger.
My assassin is my main character and he has completed all the campaigns.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I have pretty much all EOTN pve skills for my assassin. The ranks are all R9. Going to get to maxing them soon.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I don't title grind much. I would like to start doing it though. My assassin has Connoisseur of Confectionaries and that is the title I am most proud of because it took a lot of my hard worked money to max it!

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
If someone asks me to use it then I do. I don't just get on as soon as I get on guild wars though (I am pretty shy)

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I have been wanting to join SCAR for a while. You guys seem pretty elite and nice, and I have been in the need of a good guild.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? I would like a friendly home-like guild. I am a very experienced player, and I can bring a nice, generous player.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
We Want To Have Some [Ecto] They broke up for the summer, I was officer in there for about 3 months. I was really good friends with the GL, Power Of The Fox
The High Chronicles [THCS] I was in there for a month, and left because they were not nice players.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I love to downhill mountain bike, and I do a lot of boxing. I also play high school football.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I do all except URgoz, and do all parts.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 15 years old, I am very mature so don't worry (I don't know if there was an age REQ)
I am from Pocatello, ID, which I believe is in the Mountain Time Zone?
I get on in the mornings and in the late evenings.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I am going to bring you a very experienced and friendly guild wars player. I think I deserve a team spot because I work hard at this game and I love to help people out. I also love being in guild groups for multiple dungeons and stuff.
Thanks!
-Josh Heath (Abinidie Diehard)
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Need more information about which campaigns your characters have completed. A bit more on how you heard of [SCAR]. Do you have a mic? You did not mention that you did or did not. What type of team builds/styles did you use for your elite areas/dungeons?
Back to top Go down
spikey911
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:33 am

I don't really use any other character besides my Assassin. The assassin has beaten all 4 games.
My monk is half way on all 4.
My warrior has EOTN and Proph. completed.
Derv has NF+Proph completed.
Yes I do have a mic.
I do 600/Smite and Speed clears for FoW and UW
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:44 am

need mroe info on the 10th question please
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 am

shadow wrote:
need mroe info on the 10th question please

this plz
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 am

yes, please expand on 10. What areas? with which characters? what roles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
spikey911
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 am

With UW, I can do Vale Support with my monk, Thou Heal You Not, but I mostly do the Assassin areas with my assassin. They include vale sin, mountains, plains, pools, wastes, chamber, and pits.
I also used to 600/Smite DoA/UW/FOW. I do both 600 and smiting. I was a very experienced 600 and with no doubt I could get back into it easily.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:54 am

need to play more classes :/ to many sins
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 pm

6. If you do not have at least 2 of the following classes: Mo, Sin, Ele Mes please do not apply. If you do not have 3, expect many questions. In all cases, list all toons on the account for which you are applying.

Plz work on some more character classes and reapply in the future.
Back to top Go down
spikey911
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:00 pm

But I do have at least 2 of the following.
Thou Heal You Not=Monk
Abinidie Diehard=Assassin
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:17 pm

6. If you do not have at least 2 of the following classes: Mo, Sin, Ele Mes please do not apply.

closed
sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: