Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Logan's Aplication

Go down 
+5
Guru O Geto [ToA]
PrideMcKay
Suprema Da Chick
Divine
Arc4ne
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 am

IGN: Aphrodite Kallipygo

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?

Main Account
4557 Hours, 20 Minutes over the past 43 Months. Own all campaigns + EoTN

Secondary Account
1235 Hours, 38 Minutes over the past 40 Months. Own all campaigns + EoTN

3rd and 4th Accounts (Storage)

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
My main is my Ele, esp. now since i am working on titles. Other Level 20 characters include every Class but with limited development on some. Ranger, Necro or Paragon is used the next most often.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
9 Max Titles on main. Didn't start title hunting untill recently. Probably the Guardian of Tyria because it was completed with heroes/henchmen almost exclusively. Working on many others.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Not currently, have it avail though. Listen to music while i play.

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
Traded Consets to Outcast Shiroken and started talking to him.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Meet more experienced players and team up for any dungeons (esp DoA), or Vanquishing etc. The Hero/Hench are okay but a little on the quiet side. They tend to gravitate to AoE as well Sad

7. What other guilds have you been with?
Been with the top Luxon alliance on a few diff occasions. I have rank 9 in this title.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am single, when i am not playing GW I am out with friends or working. I did build my current computer. Made it liquid-cooled with dual graphics cards. I don't recommend this as they are outdated in a few months lol, but it looks cool.
I own FoW armor on my ele and have a few mil gold w/o doing much farming. Also a lot of nice weapons, elite armors, green pets, etc.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Many HM Dungeons completed using Hero's/Hench Groups with my main (Ele). Frostmaw's in NM with Hereos. Used to do 2man UW with my Necro and a 55 (this is most of the hours on my 2nd account). I have completed the Deep many times back in the days. I have completed FoW many times as well with my Ele and have experience in UW as well. Slaver's Exile and VS runs as well. I am lacking in DoA expeirence (hence my interest in this guild!) but have done a few runs way back when.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I am 34 years old, I am from Alberta, Canada. I currently work at Costco, i have a University Degree (BComm). I usually play in the late evenings after work and on my days off. 9:30 p.m. - 1-2 a.m. GMT on weekdays. I have either Sun-Mon or Fri-Sat off and will online then. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 am

seems ok
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Definitely got lots of experience and you've been playing for quite a long time. Just a question, do you plan on joining with your main or secondary account?
Back to top Go down
Suprema Da Chick
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Suprema Da Chick

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Seem ok also to me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuenti.com
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:52 pm

I allready posted but dono what happened to my post :S /approved
Back to top Go down

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Divine brought up a good point in that we would like to know if you are joining on your primary or secondary account, and we can use another ele for DoA since jon retired Sad
Back to top Go down

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:32 am

I think if we have room in the guild then the application looks good. I remember chatting with you and you seemed like a good guy.
I worry that we might not be as active at that time of night but maybe I am wrong.

Answer Revrac/John's question and he has the final say.
Back to top Go down
Logan

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:21 pm

HI all

Yes, I will be joining with my main account.

Thanks; Logan
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:29 am

yeeee consets for free :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 pm

/approve see no reason not to take him Smile
Back to top Go down

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Still waiting for final word from John here. Also we are absorbing another guild so we definitely have issues with guild size. Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm

We don't need word from John for this one, your the first to get in when we've processed the other guild into SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Looks very good. Good detailed experience. I approve.
Back to top Go down

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:05 am

Approved here too, sounds good all over.
Back to top Go down

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:46 pm

approved but we have limited space atm....we will get u in when we can so plz be patient.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm

On Waiting List
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Sponsored content

Logan's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan's Aplication   Logan's Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logan's Aplication
Page 1 of 1