Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

talls reapplication give me a chance

Go down 
+4
Divine
Lord Volgaris
shadow
BCB
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tawl der

talls reapplication give me a chance Empty
PostSubject: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:33 pm

IGN: Jeremiah of Libnah

first off before i even re~apply i would like to appologize once again for since i have been gone i have actually realized what i gave up by acting like a child, i would like to try and start off on a new foot for the time i have left as a civilian with SCAR and i would like to be a strong addition to the guild since i know i can help in many different aspects like i used to before i left :D

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

All Campaigns and 5337 hours over 26 months

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

i have characters that will be a plus for any group and can be anywhere they are needed such as:
20 mes
20 nec
20 derv
20 monk
20 sin
20 para
20 ranger
20 ele
20 war
13 pre monk

once again all my chars have been everywhere and can do anything as most ppl in SCAR that know me can vouch for this also

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
max all and all skills

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

i have 29 titles on my dervish and im at r10 luxon but i will give up the right to farm luxon faction to come back

im currently working on my sin which has a few titles and a few almost done when those few are almost done ill have about 15 :D

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

of course although sometimes my tv is louder than me which is a mystery

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

ex officer there are way to many names to name you know who you are :D

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to
SCAR?

i would like to get more constant non fail grps out of SCAR as i know i will i would like to have an elite circle of people surrounding me who love to farm

what will i bring to SCAR i will bring my amazing ideas and my very versatile characters to SCAR to be a positive addition to any grp that is formed also i have very very good experience in every elite mission in the game and can lead a group or teach someone how to do it successfully in a quick amount of time
8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

i leave for marine corps basic training in september, i love to hang out with my friends and go to parties i love to play sports and i love to fight whether it be wrestling mma or just boxing i do it all and love to do it currently im a senior in high school i live in new york and i graduate on june 27th

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

as said before i have a TONNN of experience in these elite missions i can play basically any role and i can lead these groups with out a problem

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

im 18 years old im from new york i play from 2pm-2am EST on most days but there are some where if the groups are plenty then i will stay up to farm cause i luvvv to farm

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

i will be a positive addition to SCAR by leading groups, adding to constructive ideas such as new builds and new farms, i will also try to help when someone is not so experienced with a farm or a spot on an elite mission by telling them what they need to do or even showing them if it is possible

i can also run any build in the game on any character if im told in advance that i will be needed to run this
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm

very good player even from whatever happened in the past. definitely deserves a spot in scar. /accept x100
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:45 pm

nick is reapping :\ i never really had a problem with him

/approve

dunno what the other people think about giving u another chance . . but yea
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 pm

/approve 100% you better give him another chance!
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Me, give tall another chance? Ya never needed one from me lol. /approve to get this son of a bitch in guild asap Razz
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:21 pm

hah i wasn't here for the drama that resulting in leaving initially, so my only impressions of Nick are positive. I think that unless some one whose opinion I care about has a strong no on this... it's a fairly obvious decision.

we can always use players like Nick who can demonstrate leadership and don't suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:28 pm

approved and we have room...Nick you can pm me when your rdy.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

ok approved and added closed rofl
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:17 am

Fallen left Tall is back .. ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:18 am

approved and closed .

get his ass in guild
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:12 am

I love you Nick! Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:18 am

Oh man, not that guy! Does this mean I get someone to help me get past TA and JQ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:25 pm

SCAR keeps rolling along as evidenced by on of our current officers retiring and an older one returning to us on the same day. WElcome Back Nick!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talls reapplication give me a chance   talls reapplication give me a chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talls reapplication give me a chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: