Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Marle's Application

Go down 
+4
shadow
PrideMcKay
alex
Baroness Marle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baroness Marle
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Marle's Application Empty
PostSubject: Marle''s Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:44 pm

IGN:Baroness Marle

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
4,045 Hours over 44 Months, All Campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
All Characters are UAS in their Primary, and have most utility skills for Meta Builds
Baroness Marle Mo/ (Main) 1,566 Hours All Completed 13Max Titles
Ipsissimus Lucca N/ 102 Hours Proph/NF/EoTN/ 1/2 Fact
Gwens Twin Sister Me/ 248 Hours All Completed
Liege Vincent R/ 204 Hours Proph/NF 1/2 EoTN
Marchioness Lucca Rt/ 112 Hours NF/Fact/EoTN
Baroness Lucca E/ 286 Hours Proph/NF/EoTN
Queen Lucca W/ 356 Hours NF/Proph/EoTN
Destroyer Marle D/ 342 Hours All Completed
Gaurdian Marle P/ 84 Hours Nf/Proph/ 1/2 EoTN
Queen Yuffie A/ 745 Hours NF/Fact/EoTN/1/2 Proph

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Monk has all EoTN skills Ranks 10/10/10/8 10/8 SS/LB
Sin has Most EoTN skills Ranks 8/7/8/5 8/5 SS/LB
Necro has 1/2 EoTN skills Mid Ranks 8/4 SS/LB
Mes has Most EoTN skills Mid Ranks 8/5 SS/LB
Ranger has basic EoTN skills low ranks
Rit has basic EoTN skills low ranks
Ele Has Most EoTN skills low ranks 9/7 SS/LB
War has Most EoTN skills 9/5/5/4 8/5 SS/LB
Derv has Most EoTH skills Mid Ranks 8/3 SS/LB
Para has basic EoTN skills low ranks 7/3 SS/LB

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Main has 13 Maxed Titles. Working on Gaurdian / Vanquisher Titles Currently. Enjoy My legendary delver title because Snowman Killing is fun.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes/Yes (Currently having problems getting High Speed where i live, but should be getting it within the next two weeks, Until then its difficult to use vent while playing (steals alot of bandwidth))

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Had head/seen the guild tag alot in elite areas.
Glyph of Kittens Told me i should put in an Application.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Currently the Guild i am in is very active, But it seems i have peaked at the top of the level of play they are at. Im Hoping to find more players at my level of experience and play style to further my game development and experience

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Currently i am an officer in United Australian Warriors [AUS] 14 Months - I usually play fairley late in the evening 11:00PM - 4:00 AM so their activity level is high when im online. Was worried about joining an american guild with the fear of inactivity at these hours. I am still worried about this, so if you are not actve at these hours please let me know.

Before AUS i was in School of Hard Knocks [SOHK] - Another fairly large guild, had a handful of highly experienced players but mostly weekend warriors. Took a break from Guild Wars for about 6 months to Snowboard and left SOHK when i did.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am 23 years old, Male, and live in Helena, MT
Currently i am the executive chef of an upsale resteraunt here in town. Not always online as much on weekends as i would like, I do enjoy partying/bars/girlfriend ect, but i am very active during the week.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Have done FoW/UW/Urg/Deep/Doa/Tombs/EoTN Dungeons. Most of my Experience in these has been HB/UA, Perma, 600/Smite, RoJ, SH/Cry, General Cryier, OB Tank, Barrage/Pet

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Hours when i am generally online are 10:00AM - 3:00Pm and 11:00PM - 4:00 AM. I Play in MDT or UTC/GMT -6 hours

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I think i can bring experience in Team Building / Build Creation. As well as brining a large ammount of experience Monk related. I am very active and always willing to create/join groups being formed. This game wasnt meant to be sabway heros with a couple henchies, and i feel in my current guild im being limited to this option far too often.. I'm always willing to learn new things, and help teach to those who need to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:58 pm

10am-3pm = (4pm - 9pm gmt) everyone is on here dont know about the other all round good application experience in most areas, has clearly has more depth than all cryway for physical runs seems like a gd guy, i think you'd fit in well here
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:26 pm

good ap /approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm

looks great, I'd love to see you in SCAR /approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Pretty impressive application. It would be a yes from me, pending try out and interview. We are full at the moment though, and we have a waiting list.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:32 pm

10 is a bit general but . . . .overall application seems decent
we will try to get you in a trial run / interview on vent but we are currently
100/100 in the guild with 99% of the people active and a waitting list to get in.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:15 am

I know someone else was in SCAR that lived in Australia and it didn't work out too well :/ but I approve if you do intend to join.
Back to top Go down
Baroness Marle
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

Well, thx for the quick responce. I would have no problem doing a tryout or Interview. The Vent might be an issue as my ougoing voice communication is pretty terrible right now due to the slow internet i have at the moment. Also, I'm not actually Austrailian, i just play at late hours so [AUS] has active members at some of the times i am active.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

it was davros rite? Razz
last i heard he was in TAM. . sold the q11 sliverwing i got from the 600 frost run with sac to him a few months back for 100+80
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:36 am

@marle. . .hopefully your internet is not mostly always slow
pretty much all of our runs require you to be on vent. communication is key and listening is great but if you have to type guess we can work something . . most of here prefer not to read chat while their playing.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:32 am

Australia .. good but time zone means ill never see u in game Smile if yesthen whery rarely.

bad he active is only on weekends ..

approve but SCAR atm is full. so w8ting list is ur friend atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:21 am

/approve, hopefully a guild roster "clean-up" will be taking place soon to make room for good/xp players like yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:04 pm

SCAR is currently full atm but this application is fairly good except for the internet connection problem and the time of day played. The hours you have listed for play time is when we are at our lowest activity level. I would like an interview on vent to further discuss these issues. PM myself or one of my officers for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok I had a problem with the forums and thus im listed as guest in quite few threads. I still want to talk with you on vent so pm me in game.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 am

No response from then so im cloing and denying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marle's Application   Marle's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marle's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: