Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Finatics Applications

Go down 
+8
Cyvil
shadow
Spiritmaster
Migby
Noxious
Stoney [Noob]
Ragz
Finatic
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Finatic
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Finatic

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Finatics Applications Empty
PostSubject: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm

IGN:Healin Finatic
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

I have a total amount of 8,605 Hours over the past 39 months on this account, my alt account has around 3k hours but was Hacked so it is now a storage account.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Healin Finatic Monk-Eotn,Nightfall,Tyria,Cantha-All
Xi Finatic Xi Mes- Eotn,Nightfall,Cantha, Almost done tyria,-All
Xx Finatic Xx Sin-Eotn, Nightfall, Tyria, Cantha-all
Xo Finatic Xo Paragon- Eotn, Nightfall, Tyria, Cantha-All
Finatic Pew Pew Ele(New)- She working on Nightfall and Eotn Atm.
Darkside Of Finatic Necro- She is new still in Pre was gonna make her pre character but decided just to take her out and get leg survivor

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main Character my monk has all God Walking Amongst Mere mortals, and she has almost all the PvE skills except for a few but dont really matter towards the areas and recommended ones you insist to have. My Sin has All the recommended PvE skills and has R9 in all the ranks but delver, her delver is currently at R8. Sin Also has r8 Sunspear need to get up more :S, and I have r6 lightbringer on her. My sin Also Has all the recommended PvE skills used in the farms and a couple more. My mesmer has R9 sunspear 15k away from max, and r8 lightbringer(ty gerg ;D). He also has r5-r6 in the Norn, Delver, Vanguard, and Asuran ranks.My Mesmer has all the necessary ones Inluding a few that are also not needed. My paragon which was supposed to be my 2nd title character has around r8 in Delver, and Asuran, and r9 in Vanguard,and r7 in Norn, and also has r6 LB and r9 Sunspear. My paragon has all the pve skills except for the summoning ruby djinn and imp.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I Currently Have God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals which I dont find that great anymore Wink, but im slowly working on my wisdom title which is r6 atm, and my treasure title. Im proud of R12 kurzick because
i hate grinding kurzick faction lol. Im also proud to Have r8 Hero i currently have 4203 fame which is really close to r9, but im too lazy to form, id rather try and wait for next double fame to get my r9. Im also proud that I managed to get Almost all the PvE titles unlocked for my Hall Of Monunments, I got R3 Gladiatior, r3 commander, and Numchuck Skillz. The one I liked pariticipating in was champion I got my r1 champ by monking a while back, and also by pure luck, and I would like to get champ 3 for my HoM, but not interested in Pvp Much anymore. I am currently working on wisdom, and treasure I want to max that for my HoM, and I also wanna max my Luxon at some point, but im taking a break from grinding titles. I Am Also working on Buying minipets, and getting armbraces for my monks hall of monuments which is almost full,
just the really really expensive minipets to go, which i find is somewhat a title Razz.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes I Have a headset/Mic and I use at all times during playing, and even when its late at night and people are sleeping, dont care to talk on mic, because my brother can go to hell :S. in all seriousnous tho I prefer to always use a mic when playing guild was espeacially in runs.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I heard about SCAR when we first joined your alliance as face. We got off to a good start in face, I enjoyed playing with most of your members, getting to know how to learn different things in the game etc. But things always have to come to an end sometime, unfortunately things were ruined and brought out the worst of your members and ours. but I appologized on behalf of members of FAce for what happened, and then rejoined the Alliance in Lollercoasters. but unfortunately I think Lollercoasters was put together too fast and we didn't choose the right officers, and it became inactive as people had to work, and busy with real life stuff, and generally got bored of the game so we disbanding/Chaz will Lead it as they are going to Merge With WTF(Love).

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I just want a stable guild that will perform up to my experience in the game, and are committed to teaching players new things, and generally got the idea of common sense while playing, and like to get things done. I Can bring to SCARa VERY active player, little too active sometimes :S, but good listener, has common sense, and experience with dealing with complications and solving them. I also am very laid back, like to joke around and have fun while doing Activities, but am very serious aswell on my performance while Im having a good time.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for
leaving?

I was an officer in Face which was disbanded because the leader was inactive and basically the officers had to run the guild. I was an officer in Lollercoasters. I was in Steel Phoenix for a while, until they sold the guild Sad and i was in Sylvan Avengers when they had the silver trim, my noob friend bought it out lol. I was in Agro back in the day I dont remember who happened to be leader but they would only take High Ranked PvPers to DoA with them which didn't make much sense to me. Ive had my fair Share of Guilds and was an officer in my fair Share of guilds aswell.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

My name is Steve, I live in Canada. Im 18 years old. I have a full time job, but still manage to have around 4-5 hours a night :S.I Like to race my stock vehicles at a track for money Smile I am working on buying an almost perfect Condition acura integra. I am a laid back guy. I adjust to rules very fast exp. no swearing racism etc..most guild have different rules on that topic, and ive just gotten used to them.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I would have to say I have experience in all of them Except the dungeons, I am Familiar with most the of dungeons SC's
but not familiar with just doing the reguarlar dungeon, I Didn't really pay attention to them when I completed them on my monk. I Am familiar with tanking in Urgoz solo way which my best record was 32 minutes with cryway, Iam also familiar with the 3 days but never really found anyone else to do the other 2 tanks in my guild. I Am working on
Learning to take DoA on my sin so I can form my own teams,and more people interested in doing DoA. I am familiar with both FoWsc, and phsyical way. I am Familiar with almost all the zones in UW, i Currently just dont know Mountains Because never got a chance to actually attempt it.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 18 and usually play around 6pm EST to 12 pm est depending on if I have work in the mroning or not, I live in
Eastern Time Zone, as I am Canadian

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I think I deserve a team spot because im a nice guy. I try and form as much teams as I possibly can. I like to include everyone in Runs, and try not to leave anyone out. Im helpful when people need it. Im looking to form more Urgoz and get more people interested in the 3 tank way, or even a record time urgoz run, Which would be hard. Um I would like to form more FoWSC's, and UWSC's and even SoO and Frogfarms because it seems like not alot of those have been formed in the last
little while.I am a very active player I get on every day even when I dont have the energy to come on after work. I am Friendly and try to be a good person.

Have fun judging my app I made it boring for you :O lol, P.s. I was in Lollercoasters but they merged, and I decided that
SCAR would be good for me so I decided to Apply Smile
Thank You Finatic

Last edited by Finatic on Wed May 06, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Finatic is so ubber Phailsauce. just kidding bro. Ur gonna be waiting for a long time to get in scar lol. Waiting list longer then my arm, should have went with them to WTF, or tried OHX bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:27 pm

join an alliance guild srsly we are jam packed here and you all know you get same privelages in any of the guilds
Back to top Go down
Stoney [Noob]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Stoney [Noob]

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Finatic is already in alliance.....isnt he? Isnt he one of the ppl who came over from Face and joined Loll. i think there are a few ppl trying to change guilds within the alliance...just FYI.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

I love how no one looks at the content of our apps. Just "guild is full". We deserve the same amount of respect as you would give other people who are applying. We are aware that SCAR is full, and we are aware there is a waiting list.

At this point in our GW careers I think we deserve to choose where we want to go. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone but it's frustrating when we put effort into our apps, are above average players and we get told "srsly join another guild", or in my case "guild hopper" (after it was made clear loll would no longer be in the alliance). And if we are going to be so picky about people changing guilds, two of loll's members left and joined guilds in the alliance without ever asking. So let's not get nitpicky, especially when we are not actually guild hopping.
Back to top Go down
Migby
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Migby

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

[Loll] will be merging with [WTF] over the next few days... Some people from there are trying for us instead, despite the fact that they'll be in the same alliance either way Neutral

This has been declared Not Guild Hopping, so I'd say the app looks great if there's space for you hehe
Back to top Go down
Spiritmaster
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Spiritmaster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah, the people from Loll who wish to join you have already conversed with me or shinboy and we do not mind if they joined you (this is towards Finatic and Nox 2.0)
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Yea but the problem is . . . we are 100/100 with people before that we have to tend to. . . and i have to agree with kelly. . . .it'll be better for all of us if you guys merge with another guild. And again. . .nothing against any of you guys. . .

Noxious wrote:
I love how no one looks at the content of our apps. Just "guild is full". We deserve the same amount of respect as you would give other people who are applying. We are aware that SCAR is full, and we are aware there is a waiting list.

No you guys dont deserve the same amount of respect we would give other people who are appings. . . .you deserve more. We cant just turn down a someone we dont know away from the guild. . it makes us look like a bad guild. . . but on the other hand you guys have been in the alliance for a while and you understand that we are trying to sort out spaces as well as we can. We STILL have people who are [any] or some other luxon farming guild. Even if they want back in, there isnt any room, so who do we take? The people who was already had a spot that we accidently filled, a new applicant, or someone who KNOWS that they get the same rights in another guild?

Last edited by shadow on Wed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

nox dont take it offencively but we never have leavers the last person to leave was
today and that place is in taken since we've had an application for going on 2 weeks for this person then the person before that was april and your gonna be waiting a long long time im saying yuor gonna get the same privaleges in OHX Star ectos and all applications from other sources are told to go to the other guilds too so dont make me out to be a b**** i take you on constant runs nox so its nothing to do with your skill we are full
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Sorry Kelly, you just happened to post in both threads so I took that as an example...I know you heart us, and we heart you. I understand where you guys are coming from. I just got mad that my app seemed to just be ignored for the fact that people thought I was guild hopping etc. As of now I'd still prefer to just wait in SCAR - the biggest reason is that if I did join another guild then tried to join SCAR, THEN I'd be a guild hopper. I want to be in SCAR - it's no skin off anyone's back so I'll just wait.

Anyways, I'll stop posting here now, it's not the place for it. If anyone wants to contact me, Nox Is a Rockstar.

Last edited by Noxious on Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:57 pm

If Nox (2.0) and Finatic don't mind waiting, I have no problem at all accepting them into SCAR. THe guild hopping rule does not really apply here. Loll dissolved, it does not exist, there is nothing to hop from. That argument makes no sense, if applied to WTF, WTF could not accept Loll members either.

Nox and Finatic are big boys, they understand the constraints. Frankly, I would love to have them here. If their patience is sufficient, let them in.
Back to top Go down
Spiritmaster
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Spiritmaster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm

We can take in Nox and Finatic until you guts get a space for them both...

If that's alright with SCAR members, we'll take in Fin and Nox (with our other mergers) and when Nox and Fin get space, you can inform them and they can leave and invite. I would have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:15 pm

honestly i dont see a problem, but my votes dont count lol.
Back to top Go down
Finatic
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Finatic

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:22 pm

I would appreciate that Joe :D , but currently I'm working on maxing luxon, something to do while I wait for a spot in SCAR. AND although I know we would be waiting a very long time, I don't mind waiting to get into SCAR, there's no problem with it I can improve on my characters and or max more titles or something so I believe ill try and wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

The fact that they would join WTF or w/e guild you're joining then more people might want to leave and come over to scar.
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:04 pm

The obvious reason they want to join SCAR is that we give our members Priority on any runs we do. And they want to be on the ground floor, instead of grabbing scraps.
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Gawd thats alot of hours. Your app looks good to me, hopefully you'll find a place your comfortable with in the alliance or guild. GL
Back to top Go down
Stoney [Noob]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Stoney [Noob]

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:17 pm

sorry, i didn't know about the Loll/WTF merger. Never mind my previous post in this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok Fin we have already talked in private and i will be adding you to the waiting list. GL in SCAR...when you get here :D
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Relentless

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:18 am

Got no qualms with you joining SCAR (should you get in, that is, we are jam-packed as it is). However, just a little nag:

Finatic wrote:
I adjust to rules very fast exp. no swearing racism etc..

I remember being on Face's vent during a frog run in which you were reciting lyrics from a song. Now, I know you didn't have any bad intentions, and I don't have anything against you, but repeating N****r this and that isn't a very clever way to endear yourself towards others.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:03 am

Face had a different set of rules, and it was on thier own server. That is in the past, and Finatic will either prove his statement true, or not. If not, we will deal with the issue at that time.

As the overall issue seems to be resolved, I am going to lock this thread. Any further discussion can be taken to the main forum, or handled in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finatics Applications   Finatics Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finatics Applications
Page 1 of 1