Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lunchbox's Application

Go down 
+2
shadow
LunchboxOctober
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LunchboxOctober
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Lunchbox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:59 pm

IGN: Lunchbox October

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? Just shy of 3500hrs, 40 months, own it all.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? main character is a warrior and has all campaigns complete, other characters have sporadic campaigns completed.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
max in all except asuran (7) and vanguard (7)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Unlucky, and because of it the Wisdom title. Since these are both very expensive to achieve, I like to do a lot of HM.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes, no head set. could prolly get one though next pay day,

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Ethreal, or Sabriel, or whatever you guys know him as.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want hm groups that aren't idiots, just sick and tired of dumb pugs. I like to do Slaver's, FoW, Urgoz, and any vanquish / dungeon you want. I have an RoJ/Cryer Monk able to do hm dungeons in eotn and urgoz, a perma sin for running slavers or urgoz, and a warrior that can lead a balanced team with pretty much.. well.. anything.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Was in [nWo] Necrotic World Order, in the [FoEC] Federation of Elitest Counts, then joining The Phoenix She [Cries], becoming an officer for 6 months before leaving them because of lack guild interest in anything besides frog runs. Sure, they're alright, but not after 200. So, I've been hopping ever since.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well I worked at a grocery store part time, and Tide - a laundry detergent - was advertising that it was using a concentrated detergent so it would use less and clean more, requiring smaller packaging. It was emblazoned with the slogan "smaller box, more loads."
Oh, and this one time the donkey (zhed) saved everyone's ass in fow hm. An unfortunate pull of too many hydras caused a near wipe, leaving only a ZB prot monk with ps and sb and Zhed, the lovable searing flames donkey. That son of a bit took out the entire group before bothering to use flesh of my flesh on us.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
haven't done uw / fow speed clears, i can however play the necro / roj for it if necessary. Besides that I know FoW like the back of my hand and know the idiot proof ways through it. Urgoz is laid back and easy, can do balanced or cryway runs - I can play perma, cryer/roj, hb or bonder. if i get off my ass i can play ua too. I love to do Slaver's, at least Forgewight. I prefer tanking it on a sin, but can play mesmer cryer or roj/hb monk. I don't do VSF, the build doesn't synergize well with rand, and tbh i hate having to run there so many times, it's much easier to do first 3 nm then duncan hm.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
23, Canada, it varies right now. Might only be weekends for the next month.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Well, I love running FoW, Urgoz, Slaver's, and am usually up for anything for HM. For those ecclectic characters that don't fit into these speedclear or cryway groups, I also enjoy getting balanced groups together to beat the elite areas - like the Deep, Urgoz, Slaver's, and FoW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:35 pm

what characters have you got what have they completed which skills have they got
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm

i have near 3600hours over 16months. . . i feel like a loser -.- but some of that time is afk

well back on point ..like kelly has said we need info on all your characters. . . how far they are in each campaign.

Sab more info about lunchbox for us would be great. . .
Back to top Go down
LunchboxOctober
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:13 pm

characters eh.. alright

i got a warrior that has been through all campaigns and has all the pve skills.. well, not all, selfless spirit is pretty useless on him.

ranger, through all campaigns, most pve skills - missing a couple asuran

monk, through proph / factions, working on nf, sitting at DD in eotn

sin, through factions, eotn, has some pve skills (IAU, Dwarven Stability) but haven't invested time into sidequests.

necro, through proph / factions, haven't used her much since eotn came out so no pve skills.

mesmer, not through anything, just a cryer i use for slavers or urgoz.

I have another warrior I am working on making a survivor character out of.

A paragon that has beaten nf and eotn. Working on getting her through proph and the end of factions.

I think thats all the characters I have that I use.. I have and Ele but I've neglected him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:09 pm

looks like alot of unfinished work if you sort mes and sin out would be great i'd direct you to OHX
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Kelly, you cant just redirect people to ohx without officer imput or john's opinion. .
Theres a reason why they applied to scar and not ohx in the first place. we need more officer imput or john before we can take this app further.

Well lunchbox, atm the app looks great cept for character part. But we would like more response from our members or see if anyone has past experiences with you to post. Personally i have nothing bad to say about this application and would approve, but scar is currently full at 100/100 with people on the waitting list to get in.

Your choices are to wait for scar to open up or to join another guild in the alliance which you will get the same benefits there if you were to join scar. Once you have been accepted into a guild, we have a zero tolerance policy to guild hopping, so its best to choose wisely.
Their sites are the following:
http://forums.ohxguild.com/ - Experientia Docet
http://wtfoundation.lefora.com/forum/ - Wild Turtle Foundation
all active ofc

Last edited by shadow on Thu May 07, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:20 pm

agree with kelly, not alot of toon development for the classes that we use- ele, monk, mes.

I would think that if you work on your caster classes you would have a better chance of getting accepted (atleast completing NF with them for doa runs) and maybe maxing some pve titles on the caster classes (LB, SS, Asuran, etc might help abit also, assuming that only your war and ranger are maxed atm, correct me if im wrong)

not sure if I would recommend to sister guild at this time until some work is done
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:57 pm

The lack of toon diversity makes me want to pass on this application. Nothing personal Lunchbox, but it looks like you would be severely limited on options for our groups, at least right now.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Used to play A LOT with Lunchbox and was one of my first GW friends. After one of our mutual friends stopped playing, we played less and less together. We have kept in touch a bit, but I still definitly, no doubt, recommend Lunch. Outstanding player and person, learns fast, humorous, intelligent and overall skilled with what he has shown me. With some toon development, Sin and Mes mostly, I feel Lunch would fit perfectly in with the guild or alliance.
/approve if u hurry up lunch Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:27 pm

I think you need to work a bit more on your characters so you can actually fit in the runs we do.

I was inclined towards a NO, but after Sab's input, I'm more inclined for a -work on your toons and re-apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:17 pm

SCAR is currently full with a waiting list, however I like this application as he would make a good tank in Urgoz as ell as having a monk and a sin which are included in lots of our runs. I am giving you an option to hae a tryout+interview with SCAR and be put on the waiting list or immediately apply to (OHX). (OHX) forum= http://forums.ohxguild.com
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm

i remember this guy from my short stay in cry he was about the only one who did anything although only seen him play war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:28 am

Status on this application?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:46 am

no response
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:58 pm

I will try to contact him and ask what he has done or if he's waiting for a spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunchbox's Application   Lunchbox's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunchbox's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: