Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nox(2)'s App

Go down 
+5
Cyvil
Tear [ToA]
Spiritmaster
Watto
Noxious
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:23 am

Well, since the merger between loll and WTF has been approved, I think the time has come:

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

7738hrs over 46 months..oh my. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Adficio Morior (Necro+title monger) - All completed
Nox Is A Rockstar (Sin) - Factions, GWEN, Almost done NF.
Corbulo Incarnatum (Monk) - All Completed
Terra Stormwraith (Ele) - Nightfall (At the end of Proph + FActions with her)
Cronus Nightshade (Dervish) - Nightfall (turned into storage, really)
Carling Stormbow (Ranger) - Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall
Nox Goes Harlot (Mes) - EOTN, Nightfall
Noxious Spiritualis (Rit) - Factions, beginning EOTN.
Grim Kaos (War) - NF, Prophecies, Factions

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Necro - All skills, fully maxed.

Sin - ASURA - Scan, Mental Block, Mindbender, PI, Rad Field, Smooth Criminal, Technobabble (9), NORN - Dodge This, Finish Him, IAU, YMLAD, Touch of Guile, Ursan (8 ), VANGUARD - Courage, Honor, Sin Support, Winds (7), DELD - BUH, Acid, Mine, Headbutt, Breath, Master, Stability, Ear Bite, Dwarf Armor, GDW, LoD, Low bLow, Snow Storm (8 ).

Monk - ASURA - Pain Inverter (9)(the skill list will improve shortly), NORN - Dodge This, Finish Him, I am the Strongest, IAU, YMLAD, Touch of Guile, 3 Blessings (5), VANGUARD - Deft Strike, Ebon Escape, Sin Support, (4), DELD - BUH, Don't trip, Acid, Mine, Headbutt, Breath, Master, Stability, Armor, GDW, LoD, Snow Storm (8 ).

Mes - ASURA - Asuran Scan, Mental Block, Mindbender, Pain Inverter, Radiation Field, Smooth Criminal, Technobable (Rank 4). DELD - BUH, Acid, Mine, Breath, Dwarf Armor, GDW, LoD (Rank 5). VANGUARD - Assassin Support, Winds (2). NORN - Dodge This, Finish Him, YMLAD, Touch of Guile (2).

**I should note that it took me 2 days to get thru NF and EOTN, so I can get my Ele and Rit through relatively quickly if needed.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Necro has 30, My favorite is Wretched, most proud of Vanquisher. The rest of my characters have some random Vanquishes/HM missions done..tbh I just never bothered, didn't think it necessary. I'm currently working on Treasure Hunter which is at r6, and along with that, I'm doing Lucky/Unlucky.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yah always, usually during UWSC I just listen to music.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Originally through WTF (Joseph Spiritmaster), then joined your alliance with [Face], and as you guys know we left that, and rejoined with lollercoaster. Through that exposure I learned more and more about SCAR, whether it be grinding DoA with Gerg or holding hands through FoW with Ragz. I've also done various things with Haunted (Matt).

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I'm looking to play with people who are serious enough to get the job done in a timely manner. I am not anal but I hate wasting time. I'm also interested in working on speed clears, solo builds etc. More importantly, I like the people in SCAR and am looking forward to getting to know more of you. I believe I will bring experience, patience and knowledge, as long as a wide variety of characters for different runs.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I actually started out in PvE and wasn't in any memorable guilds other than KGOA, who I stayed with for about a year. I then moved onto HA, where I was with GTA during the bloodspike days (about a year) and then I left them due to inactivity and joined The Black Parades until we disbanded (another year or so). I'm r9 fame wise, and since I got bored with HA after that, I decided to go back to PvE. I was with [face] as an officer for a few months, then lollercoaster until now.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm currently at University of Calgary for Kinesiology, I play volleyball, other various sports, and workout during my spare time. And drink. Good combo.

As far as a Guild Wars story..not really much of a story, but I just remember when I first started out with my R/E and how cool I thought I was using Meteor Shower. Took me like 3 weeks to figure out why the hell my bar went all gray.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

My very first elite mission was oldschool traps/nukers in Urgoz. I remember doing 15 hour sequences..slightly obsessed. I ran either the nuker or the monk, sometimes trapper. I've done Deep as War, Ele, Monk, or Necro. Oldschool tombs as MM, b/p Ranger, onk. I was never huge on FoW, but have played pretty much every character class there as well. Recently I've done a lot of t1/t2 there. I used to do DoA a ton in it's prime, Ele or Monk, or Necro. Recently, played with SCAR and OHX and learned the VoR role. I've also done UW balanced as Monk, Ele and Necro, and UWSC as N/rt, Pools, Planes, Chamber, Waste, and Pits. As far as HM Dungeons, I'm afraid to say my experience is a little limited. I basically did them all on my necro, and whenever people needed help. Most of my experience is concentrated on SoO and Bogroots..sound familiar? Razz That being said, I'm very willing to learn and catch on quite quickly. I can also 600 pretty decently.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 23 and my time is usually evenings, around 5pm and onward at the moment, Pacific Time. My play time will vary a little depending on the job I get for the summer.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I can provide experience and a constant willingness to learn. I believe I fit right in the teams I have been in, and am quite relaxed yet down to business.

I would like to quickly state that I am solely interested in SCAR at the moment. WTF and OHX are both great guilds and I believe I have some good friends there, but at this time, if I'm accepted, I would like to sit on the waiting list.

Thanks for taking the time to consider me.

Cheers,
Nox(2)

**damn, that was longer than I thought..uhh..enjoy? :D
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:40 am

Nox is great Player:)

Though he does hog ectos and gems

/Approve Smile
Back to top Go down

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:14 am

can't you merge with them, isn't this like guild hopping =/
Back to top Go down
Spiritmaster
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Spiritmaster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:32 am

I would not mind if Nox goes with you guys (if you accept him), he is a good player and he can make decisions on where he wants to go Razz
Back to top Go down

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:19 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:37 am

yeah but i thought there is no guild hopping...
Back to top Go down

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:37 am

john said on an earlier post if its ok with the officers and leaders then its approvable
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:25 am

I don't know if this is actually guild hopping, Loll isn't really there anymore.

I would like to have Nox(2) in the guild, although we really need to do something about the Nox/Nox2 thing Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:59 am

i dont know where i know u .. ?

accept atm .. lets see what other says
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:20 am

This is a very easy application to accept as I have got to know Nox-2.0 and he is mature, a quality player, and very active. This application is accepted for the waiting list but I am going to get you into SCAR asap.
Back to top Go down
Nox Coma
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Nox Coma

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:33 am

/approve

But yeah as Cyvil says, the Nox/Nox(2) thingy is kinda lolable Razz
And now John jumps in with a Nox 2.0 haha, funny! Sounds like you're some prototype android from area 51
Nox 2.0
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Nox Coma wrote:
/approve

But yeah as Cyvil says, the Nox/Nox(2) thingy is kinda lolable Razz
And now John jumps in with a Nox 2.0 haha, funny! Sounds like you're some prototype android from area 51
Nox 2.0

That makes you the outdated model then? Razz
Back to top Go down

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

cyvil owned you =P
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm

I would approved. Nox was making sure that the Loll was no more before he applied.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:47 pm

mmm scar is already like at the bursting point. . .we are currently 100/100. . .
with with lawl going to merge i would much prefer that the people merge with guilds that still need to fill like WTF. . . OHX. . .etc. dont take this personally nox, i mean i enjoy doing runs and stuff with you but my perspective is its better to join the guilds that still needa fill rather than making scar more full :\.
but mr.lordvader has spoken. . . . and his word is law. . . so no point debating where this is gonna go hehe
/closed and added to waitting list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nox(2)'s App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox(2)'s App   Nox(2)'s App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nox(2)'s App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: